Honored Social Butterfly

REPUBLICANS HAVE NOW REACHED THE MORAL GUTTER.... IT'S DISGUSTING

The dirt has been freshly placed on Ruth Bader Ginburg's casket as of this afternoon.

AND THE REPUBLICANS ARE ALREADY SYMBOLICALLY SPITTING ON HER GRAVE!!!!!!!

Look at what THE REPUBLICANS are using as a promotion:

https://money.yahoo.com/gop-makes-fun-rbg-offensive-155422586.html

I thought that there was a segment of the REPUBLICAN PARTY that still had the ideals of the Grand Old Party; but I am wrong.

The GOP, as a whole, is as repulsive and sickening as its leader in The White House.

Taking that loving moniker of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, earned by years of service, and mocking it.

That's what the NAZIS of the 1930's did with prominent JEWS and here is THE REPUBLICAN PARTY following in its footsteps.

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

https://www.warren.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/senator-warren-i-will-not-be-meeting-with-dona...

SEPTEMBER 29, 2020

Senator Warren: 

"I will not be meeting with Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee. I will not lend legitimacy to Mitch McConnell's efforts to steal another Supreme Court seat. The nominee has already made it clear that she will try to deliver a death blow to health care coverage for millions of Americans and to erase protection for people with pre-existing conditions. She's an extremist who was picked to overturn Roe v. Wade, rubber stamp Trump's attacks on immigrants, strip away voting rights, and complete the decades-long assault on our judiciary by billionaires and giant corporations to tilt the courts in their favor. Too many lives are on the line. We need to treat this nomination like the illegitimate power grab it is."

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/518485-the-real-danger-amy-coney-barrett-poses-to-obamacare

The article, does not use the word "danger" lightly.

Honored Social Butterfly

Amy Coney Barrett had to have given her consent to be used for this amoral travesty.  That now will haunt her.  An ugly stain allowed to spread in her nomination.

I can't imagine how the 8 Justices are feeling about the inappropriate Don & Amy Road Show headed their way, as they mourn the loss of Ruth and now.... the desecration of her memory.

For what gain?  That's the problem.

Honored Social Butterfly

REPUBLICANS HAVE NOW REACHED THE MORAL GUTTER.... IT'S DISGUSTING .....

That ship sailed when they nominated Trump for president.

And they're STILL rolling around in that gutter!!!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Generations  to come will wonder why America lost it's moral compass.....if there is a  country or a  democracy left by then. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Personally, I think they have been in "the moral gutter" ever since Obama was elected and they became the Party of No. tRump just iced the cake.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png