Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: REMEMBER THESE TWEETS AND QUOTES??????

Message 1 of 4

@ss11943859wrote:

I agree- we should tell him, "You're fired"! America seems to be going to hell in a handbasket.

I frankly don't see too many bright lights ahead. How does he think he's going to run a successful office

if he's firing everyone who has a difference of opinion ? !

Of course he needs to be fired but that will not happen until he is neutralized by the elections and the Republicans don't hold the majority of the House  or Senate.
I do believe that many that voted for Trump realized the huge mistake that they were doing,  If he is actually here in 2020  I don't think he will   not win another elections. No American wants to live  in the chaotic world that we have all been living .

no name
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

I agree- we should tell him, "You're fired"! America seems to be going to hell in a handbasket.

I frankly don't see too many bright lights ahead. How does he think he's going to run a successful office

if he's firing everyone who has a difference of opinion ? !

Sandee2
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

All of what you said is true....and remember, interest rates were just raised this week.

Now China has fired back their modest challenge to Donald and most of the items they targeted are farm products / farmers  and the imports from China will hit WalMart et al the hardest , which is where many  of US middle and lower income shoppers spend their dollars.

All of this is part of the "it is all about me" Donald incompetence.  He is incapable of listening to anyone who has a difference of opinion - however minor difference is cause for firing.    He really wants to be an autocrat - and that is really frightening.   Now that is the onus on the GOP.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

REMEMBER THESE TWEETS AND QUOTES??????

Message 4 of 4

" WE broke 25,000"

" The stock market is way up again today"

" The stock market is up 50%..... if the Democrat was elected, we'd be down 50%"

" The stock market gained 8 trillion in value since election"

" The stock market is up 10% since election"

" The stock market jumped 1,000 points...... this is all about MAGA"

" There has been unprecedented success for our country since the election.... record stock market"

I remember these tweets and quotes.... do you?

Do you know what they are?????

They are unadulterated BS spewed by a habitual liar who has led 4 of his companies into ruin.

Guess what he is saying about the market NOW??? Do you hear the crickets????

How's your stock portfolio? How's your 401-K? Is gas costing less this week than last? Just wait until the retaliations for the tariffs kick in.... then you will see many products change prices. As prices rise, so will inflation. As inflation rises, the FED will up interest rates to slow things down. Things will get so slow that we will enter a recession.

Yes, this economic DUNCE is now taking the biggest company he's ever headed and doing with it what he has done 4 times previously but instead of municipalities, vendors, employees,  and contractors left holding the bag; the citizens of the United States will be the victims.

He needs to be FIRED!!!!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors