Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: REASON TO HEED SELF-ISOLATION & SOCIAL DISTANTING ORDERS

Message 11 of 15

@aruzinsky wrote:

Since acute respiratory distress syndrome is the leading cause of death in patients with coronavirus, it is extra important to avoid getting coronavirus while there is a shortage of ventilators in hospitals. Once there no longer is a shortage of ventilators, self quarantines can be relaxed.

Disinfect everything you bring into your home, now, and, maybe, forever.

Personally, I think that it is unnecessary to shop for groceries more than once a week.

The availability of ventilators is unlikely to meet the need for several months, but even then the virus will continue to spread AS LONG AS PEOPLE ARE IN CONTACT WITH OTHER PEOPLE. Enhacing the spread enhances the need for ventilators and, as was proven by Singapore,  relaxing the "social distancing" will kickstart another spike in infections UNTIL we have virtually everyone vaccinated.

Those like ToadPOTUStRump who seek the earliest possible "return to normal" place a much higher value on money than on human life. The ToadPOTUS has done nothing to retard the spread of the covid19 in the US, and listening to his pipedreams of "making the cure worse than the disease"  ONLY makes sense if you value profits above human life because with this virus, death and commerace are inextricably linked - more commerace/human interaction = more DEATH.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 15

Since acute respiratory distress syndrome is the leading cause of death in patients with coronavirus, it is extra important to avoid getting coronavirus while there is a shortage of ventilators in hospitals. Once there no longer is a shortage of ventilators, self quarantines can be relaxed.

Disinfect everything you bring into your home, now, and, maybe, forever.

Personally, I think that it is unnecessary to shop for groceries more than once a week.

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 15

Make a mask (no bra necessary).   Find a piece of fabric / old pillow case, dish towel , etc.   Size maybe 15" by 10"    Fold 15" in half and then 10" in half.   Figure out how wide you need the mask.   Fold the 15" width fabric to that width by folding both ends.    At each fold, insert a rubber band..Pony tell rubber bands are comfy, but use what is available.     You can staple the fabric ends in place and voila a mask.         For those with sewing equipment , that is better, but.......  this is KISS.

I'm the first to admit, that I don't wear one on my morning run, but I do keep social distancing in my mind and let people know that I am approaching them from behind and a then do a big circle around them.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 15

: REASON TO HEED SELF-ISOLATION & SOCIAL DISTANTING ORDERS

At this point assume everyone has the virus and can transmit it, including yourself.

Wear a mask when you're not in your home, assume anyone that is anywhere near you can be infected.

If you don't have a mask, make one.

https://www.insider.com/women-making-coronavirus-face-masks-out-of-their-bras-2020-3 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

REASON TO HEED SELF-ISOLATION & SOCIAL DISTANTING ORDERS

Message 15 of 15

90715675_10158330809298699_3126741856549863424_n.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors