Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: READ IT AND WEEP!

Message 1 of 6

I would say to get rid of trump and gang.

Did some of the racist, bigoted positions exist in the previous administration before trump came into office?

And no, the current climate was not envisioned by the Founding Fathers. Perhaps not an anti slavery stance, but at least not to shoot our fellow citizens, for no good reason...if there can be a good reason?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

03185517-AB9D-47B2-81E0-E321E6F542D6.jpeg

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

As mom of 2 daughters and their step-sis who the ahole pointed his weapons into their backs 1-Oct, 2017, who listened to the first responders throughout our valley from my patio while trying to learn the girls' status, who witnessed the aftermath to our community, I would hope the founding fathers did not intend something like 1-Oct or the other violent acts to be the results of the right to bear arms...

I also believe the current political environment appears to (whether intended or not) promote hate and violence.

I hope we find a way to correct this situation.

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@LydiaN586309 

No it isn’t, is it.

What the Founding Fathers had in mind was to defend our Nation with armed citizens. Not for us to kill our fellow citizens for no good reason...not thru the actions of our citizens, but via the actions of a person whose mind had been warped, perverted and influenced by those in power. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

I do NOT believe this is what our founding fathers had in mind when they drafted the Second Amendment.  DO YOU?

Clearly the second amendment was meant to protect the nation, not attack it.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

READ IT AND WEEP!

Message 6 of 6

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-08-03/united-states-mass-shootings

I do NOT believe this is what our founding fathers had in mind when they drafted the Second Amendment.  DO YOU?

Kudos
Views
Replies