Honored Social Butterfly

RAND PAUL FIRST KNOWN SENATOR WHO HAS THE CORONAVIRUS

Paul was insisting on an amendment that won't pass—just like he did with the first coronavirus bill

and now he has the VIRUS and lunched with the GOP.....    

KARMA ???  

Esteemed Social Butterfly

For my little bit of Paradise, Maine it's 89 people, and 6 in my county.

Self-isolating even here for at least 14 days is the given, that's the general consensus on preventing the spread.

McConnell is presently unhappy as the Senate scorecard is 47-47🤣, courtesy of a few who thought they were above anything silly like self-isolating.

Hope they clean the Senate gym and pool really good.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

He apparently went to work and the gym after being tested....when he should have been self quarantining. The height of self centeredness. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

You can't make this up. Ron Paul came out with this nuttiness a few days ago.

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2020/march/16/the-coronavirus-hoax/

Honored Social Butterfly

I am sure that other Republican Senators love him dearly. NOw the man has proven that although a doctor he can be also as stupid as anyone else in this Administration. 

no name
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Don't think he's the first GOP Senator, don't even think Ms Graham was the first, just can't remember way too many have been diagnosed of late.

Many after visiting at Mar-a-Lago and his nibs, stuff just seems to happen.

So, he makes 6-8, including 2 rep's from Congress. One of which felt better and made a vote from the floor,before his tests came back positive.

Karma can be such a b-atch!

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Social Butterfly

@JANMB wrote:

Paul was insisting on an amendment that won't pass—just like he did with the first coronavirus bill

and now he has the VIRUS and lunched with the GOP.....    

KARMA ???  
 Poets and lawyers are meeting all over the country.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png