Social Butterfly

Question For Republicans

How long are you going to allow the cretin in the White House to embarrass our country?

Honored Social Butterfly

What in the world is magi2u looking at? He/She isn't seeing what's obvious to me 

• Trump is a Pathological Liar
  • Trump surrounded himself with Convicted Felons.
  • Trump was accused of sexual assault by 24 different women.
  • Trump insults others 7 days a week, every week of the year.
  • Trump sends LOVE LETTERS to brutal North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un
  • etc.
Honored Social Butterfly

agreed Cee Tee, as per usual. The comments from those in the alternative reality of the Trump Cult just NEVER cease to amaze me, just not at all the reality I/we live in, don't you think?
Regular Contributor

The only people embarrassing our Country are those who openly mock and put down a sitting president for the whole world to see. You show no respect, for your own county and its laws on those who voted for this man. No matter if you like him or not others voted for him and like him. And we have that right. You are embarrassing yourself every time your openup your mouth with hateful comments againt this man who truley loves this country and is doing his very best in spite of the things he is being put through. Which by the way no one else could have endured and turned a negitivte into a positive in so many ways. This is why he has been so successful in his own right. you should take a lesson and try speaking positive instead of these hateful comments about a leader of our country. Any other country with some of these out and out comments would land you in jail. My Opinion!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump supporters have no respect for honesty, character, integrity, or the rule of law. They have only one driving force which propels them, keeping Comrade Trump in Power. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump supporters have no respect for honesty, character, integrity, or the rule of law. They have only one driving force which propels them, keeping Comrade Trump in Power. 

Of course not don't you remember Hillary labeled us "Deplorable"...  You and she have been in sync since 2016, why change?  Your constant drone makes me LOL...  Enjoy your day.  BTW...  Trump will get 4 more years.

VIMTSTL
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

jimc91:

BTW...  Trump will get 4 more years.

Let's see...................thousands dead and lots more yet to die because of his incompetence, and the economy is a shambles.

Honored Social Butterfly

Today the Gov. of CA declared California a Nation State on fighting the virus. CA would use its bulk purchasing power as a Nation State to get the hospital supplies the Fed. govt has failed to provide, and might even export some of those supplies to other States in need. If you go to the Bloomberg web site there is a column by Francis Wilkinson entitled "Gavin Newsom Declares CA a Nation State. Go read it all the way through. If has  gotten little play on TV this evening but it is the opening shot that will effect everyone in the USA more than anything we have seen since the Civil War if it happens.

The author outlines what he thinks will happen if Trump  is reelected and Trump and the far right run the country. He covers the blue print of States opposing the Fed. Govt. from before the Civil War and nullification. He thinks we could be entering that period again. President John C Calhoun used that and we had the civil war. Which the author says could arrive again after Nov.

This is the first column I have seen on this and marks another way the country could be destroyed. Based on what Trump and his allies are doing it could happen if he wins and does not grab Dictator status quickly, and could happen if he does. READ THIS column, then go back and look at the Civil War, and keep in mind Trump has destroyed everything, and everybody he touches.

Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Of course not don't you remember Hillary labeled us "Deplorable"...  You and she have been in sync since 2016, why change?  Your constant drone makes me LOL...  Enjoy your day.  BTW...  Trump will get 4 more years.

Anyone who tells Americans they should socialize in the middle of an epidemic is deplorable.........

Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

...... and many more in jail when he is voted out of office and convicted of the numerous indictments he will be charged with!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@LouLit01 wrote:

How long are you going to allow the cretin in the White House to embarrass our country?

Interpretation:

Trump will win the 2020 election and I am angry about it...

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 wrote:

@LouLit01 wrote:

Interpretation:

Trump will win the 2020 election and I am angry about it...

Not even close .....

The lack of any meaningful response indicates that Republicans are clearly unable to defend the idiocy in the White House.

Regular Social Butterfly

@LouLit01 wrote:

Remarkably, liberals are not embarrassed about expressing worry about being embarrassed.

You are getting sleepy.
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouLit01 wrote:

Remarkably, liberals are not embarrassed about expressing worry about being embarrassed.

We are past being embarrassed by his incompetence and have moved on to praying he kills as few Americans with it as possible. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

@LouLit01 wrote:

No ..... liberals, as with ALL intelligent and informed Americans, should never be embarrassed about expressing concern for the fact that there is an incompetent, racist, hate mongering, sexual assaulter, child predator, misogynist, treasonous idiot in the White House!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png