Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Qanon in the news....

Message 1 of 6
well Qanon has its newest bum, I mean member. Michael Flynn took the oath over the holiday. The man belongs in prison, what a shame, so now he will be out pushing more hard right conspiracy theories. Relock him up!!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 6

@Tom5678 wrote:
some of them are borderline dangerous too. They were in the news last week when a women from Florida? maybe won in some race. WE haven't heard the last of them I am afraid.

They have been around for some time now, a bunch of conspiracy theorist kooks. Yes, they can be dangerous to our society.

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 6
some of them are borderline dangerous too. They were in the news last week when a women from Florida? maybe won in some race. WE haven't heard the last of them I am afraid.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 6

You can see someone touting a big 'Q' sign at most any of tRump's rallies. This is a wacked-out part of his core base.

Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 6

@Tom5678     And the Trump followers are always criticizing ANTIFA?

goodlol.jpg

no name
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Qanon in the news....

Message 6 of 6

Get ready for the latest incarnation of some of the Trump Cult. They call themselves Qanon. I read about them in my book " The Cult of Trump". They are far right and they consist of nothing more than conspiracy theories....doesn't that sound original??? If you haven't heard about them, check out this article. I wonder if we have any on here??? Hmmmmmmm....

Trump Party has a conspiracy problem! 

from the story:

QAnon is, put simply, an ever-mutating cluster of baseless conspiracy theories. Its foundational belief is that a high-ranking government official known only as “Q” has been using cryptic posts on internet message boards to transmit clues about nefarious elites and so-called deep state bad actors who are waging a secret spiritual war against President Donald Trump.

It is a struggle that QAnoners hope will culminate in an authoritarian moment they call “The Storm.” This is when the military will round up and imprison ― or perhaps execute ― Trump’s antagonists, who usually tend to be Democratic politicians, members of the media, Hollywood celebrities and other types targeted by the political right. No lunacy is too far-fetched for QAnon, no contravening fact worthy of consideration. 

“QAnon really preys on people with mental health issues,” said Travis View, a conspiracy theory researcher and the host of the “QAnon Anonymous” podcast.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask?

Check out the Health Tips discussion board today!

Top Authors