Social Butterfly

Putin is using Trump

Putin's goal is simply to destroy American Democracy and replace it with Autocracy.  In Trump, he found the perfect vehicle (fool) to speed up his goal.  

Honored Social Butterfly

In an American trial, the prosecution introduces evidence and then calls witnesses to corroborate that evidence. 

In the U.S. Senate, the Republicans, who made up their own rules, did not allow the prosecution to introduce evidence or call witnesses. How could anyone prove someone's guilt if they aren't allowed to introduce evidence and call witnesses? That would be impossible. 

The Republicans turned the Senate into a banana republic for their Supreme Leader.

Bronze Conversationalist

Sounds like what shift did in the basement!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Here's a perfect example of the Trump alternate reality where facts and the truth do no matter. 

"Absolutely No connection between the Trump campaign and the russians. Mueller came out and said that in his findings. In other words no collusion, no obstruction, and no crime. Same with the fake impeachment. AQUITED!!! completely."

For those who live in the real world where FACTS matter, Mueller wrote 200 pages detailing the Russian interference and cooperation from the Trump campaign. Mueller's investigation established the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

However, under federal law, one must prove the conspirators knew what they were doing was illegal. That was the only part missing from the Mueller investigation.

2. Trump was NEVER acquitted. In order to have an acquittal, there must be a trial. But that never happened in the Senate.because it is NOT a trial when the:

• Prosecution is NOT allowed to introduce evidence and
  • The Prosecution is NOT allowed to call witnesses.

That was an example of a banana republic which has a dictator in power.

Honored Social Butterfly

"Trump was NEVER acquitted."

Neither have you or I and that's why you and I (and Trump) are not guilty unless proven so.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Neither have you or I and that's why you and I (and Trump) are not guilty unless proven so.

So, your defense of Trump is that the prosecution could not come up with ENOUGH evidence to prove his guilt?  Interesting approach. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

So, your defense of Trump is that the prosecution could not come up with ENOUGH evidence to prove his guilt?  Interesting approach. 

I'm not "defending" anyone.  Just pointing out that he is not guilty because they never proved anything beyond a reasonable doubt and pointing out to liberals that he is not guilty because you saw it on CNN and MSNBC or read it in Politico!

Is that your approach?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Mueller spent almost 200 pages describing “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.” He found that “a Russian entity carried out a social media campaign that favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.” He also found that “a Russian intelligence service conducted computer-intrusion operations” against the Clinton campaign and then released stolen documents.

While Mueller was unable to establish a conspiracy between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians involved in this activity, he made it clear that “[a] statement that the investigation did not establish particular facts does not mean there was no evidence of those facts.” In fact, Mueller also wrote that the “investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts.”

Bronze Conversationalist

Absolutely No connection between the Trump campaign and the russians. Mueller came out and said that in his findings. In other words no collusion, no obstruction, and no crime. Same with the fake impeachment. AQUITED!!! completely.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

There's no doubt that Vladimir deserves a lot of credit for becoming the puppet master of Comrade Trump.

Honored Social Butterfly

Talk about connections to Russia remind me of Hunter Biden who will be helped by his pal Vlad.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

It is not just where is hunter. It is the bernout communist also. One of puters best buds. The bernout is being set up again but the puter may be interferring a little more collusion to help bernie. The bernout needs it bad because the dnc is up to their old tricks again.....ie the 2016 election. bernout is on path to receive another house from the dnc if he cooperates. Hopefully is will be a house, I mean a summer camp in cuba!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I was recently watching an interview of intelligence experts and they all agreed on one thing. Vladimir's plan to destablize America and to get a U.S. President to do everything he wants, is the greatest intelligence coup of the 21st Century.

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, Vladimir is using Comrade Trump every day of the week.

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking 

The irony of the current racist comment is certainly beyond human comprehension, is it not!

And it exceeds the height of projectionism, does it not!

Besides, it just makes ya shake your head in disbelief!

Honored Social Butterfly

Putin is using trump supporters, racists, and the ignorant.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Putin is using trump supporters, racists, and the ignorant.

Are the racists and the ignorant all Democrats or just most of them?

Bronze Conversationalist

Most of them are democrats, but not neccessarily a party issue. The establishment uni-party is responsible along with the globalists that would love to see our freedoms go away. China, russia, and many others envy our system of goverment and our freedoms! That is the reason you have foriegners endangering their lives to travel to the southern border to pass illegally into the USA!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Vladimir has achieved the greatest intelligence scam of the 21st Century with his loyal chump, Comrade Trump, in the White House.

Honored Social Butterfly

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Vladimir has achieved the greatest intelligence scam of the 21st Century with his loyal chump, Comrade Trump, in the White House.

You mean 'Putin in the White House', don't you?

Honored Social Butterfly

Comrade Trump is a dream come true for Vladimir.

Honored Social Butterfly

Liberals, just tell your liberal friends that Vlad made you push the Trump lever.  Yes, Trump will be another winner because of Putin pushing all the liberal voters hands in the voting booth.  Say it ain't so.

Honored Social Butterfly

if Trump wins again, it will be partially again, because of Russia, the other reasons will be lack of turnout, gerry mandering and voting suppression and/or a combination of all of these factors. You can deny all you want, but the facts are the facts.
Honored Social Butterfly

Vlad truly did his homework with Trump. Trump was picked out early by Russia and Putin as someone he thought would be the best way to destroy America from within, and that is why he picked Trump, and is picking him again.
Honored Social Butterfly

@mimi0000 wrote:

Putin's goal is simply to destroy American Democracy and replace it with Autocracy.  In Trump, he found the perfect vehicle (fool) to speed up his goal.  

Sorry, Trump admires Putin and would love to he him. and allows because he would like to  have the power that Putin has, to do whatever Putin wants 

no name
Honored Social Butterfly

putin neither likes or respects trump...

but due to financial debt, putin owns trump and uses him like the useful puppet that trump is. 
trump fires people that talk about putin's actions, and does not want his financials

released...they would show how russia is propping trump up, and how he is putin's puppet!

putin is running Our Country, not trump. 

But, he continues to lie and make us think that he is in control...no control, just destroying Our Country!

Honored Social Butterfly

mimi0000 posted..

In Trump, he found the perfect vehicle (fool) to speed up his goal.

=================================================

And please, tell one and all why you think that is true? Or did you hear that from MSNBC and are spreading it because you think it will hurt Trump's chance to be reelected?
Social Butterfly

Kid boy, Thank you for your inquiry.  To answer your question my information came from many sources, some I 've listed for you.  I would be interested in your opinion after you read them. (Google the articles, the book is available at Libraries and Kindle and Nook)

BookTHE PLOT TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY by Malcolm Nance

Articles

--Why Russia is Using the Internet to Undermine Western Democracy

Atlantic

--THE Observer View on Putin's Ongoing Corruption of Democracy

Guardian 9/19

--Is Putin’s Master Plan Only Beginning.    Vanity Fair 

--The Dark Art of Foreign Influence Peddling. 

By the way, Trump is doing enough to ruin his chance of reelection without my help. 

Honored Social Butterfly

mimi0000 posted..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I got..

Kid boy, Thank you for your inquiry. To answer your question my information came from many sources, some I 've listed for you. I would be interested in your opinion after you read them. (Google the articles, the book is available at Libraries and Kindle and Nook)

Book- THE PLOT TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY by Malcolm Nance

Articles

Atlantic

Guardian 9/19

--Is Putin’s Master Plan Only Beginning. Vanity Fair

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No answer.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@KidBoy2 wrote:
mimi0000 posted..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I got..

Kid boy, Thank you for your inquiry. To answer your question my information came from many sources, some I 've listed for you. I would be interested in your opinion after you read them. (Google the articles, the book is available at Libraries and Kindle and Nook)

Book- THE PLOT TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY by Malcolm Nance

Articles

Atlantic

Guardian 9/19

--Is Putin’s Master Plan Only Beginning. Vanity Fair

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No answer.

tRump supporters never have actual "answers", usually just denial, distraction, and discrediting others.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png