Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Putin 'believed' he elected Trump

Message 1 of 3

Gruff—I totally agree with you—only a fool, one totally isolated from current events, or someone suffering from delusions could possibly think differently.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Putin 'believed' he elected Trump

Message 2 of 3

trump putin.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Putin 'believed' he elected Trump

Message 3 of 3

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/358501-ex-putin-adviser-putin-believed-he-elected-trump

Ex-Putin adviser: Putin 'believed' he elected Trump

A former top adviser to Russian President Vladimir Putin believes that Putin takes credit for President Trump's victory in the 2016 election. 

In an interview on PBS's "Frontline," former Kremlin adviser Gleb Pavlovsky said he wasn't sure how much influence Putin had over the Kremlin's disinformation campaign during the 2016 U.S. presidential election, but said he thinks Putin believes he helped elect Trump. 

"It’s really difficult to understand what was the level of Putin’s involvement or blessing in that," Pavlovsky said of election meddling. "After November, after Trump was elected, the situation changed. Now Putin understands, or he believed at least, that he was strong. I don’t know who believed in America that Putin elected Trump, but Putin believed that. Putin believed that, and that has become a political factor."

I believe Putin elected Trump too, and I agree it's become a political factor.
Kudos
Views
Replies