Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Putin backs Trump's decision to abandon our allies in Syria

Message 31 of 39

The Dictator in Turkey, who's Trump's good friend, wants to go after our best allies in the Middle East, the KURDS. Without U.S. Troops providing protection for the Kurds, Erdogan can slaughter them.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Putin backs Trump's decision to abandon our allies in Syria

Message 32 of 39
@BigBobbyS said:
There is no doubt in my mind Putin has something on Trump. Soon we will all know what it is.

Well it has to be a real BIG ONE because we all know about the money, just not how much, we all know about the prostitutes and the party he had with them, we just haven't seen the video.

I just think when Mueller goes after the Kids, he just may crack then, time will tell. I'm sitting back and waiting for that day. Donny Jr and Ivanka may be in a tad bit of trouble when all is said and done., thanks to Daddy, and you know how he has a Daddy crush on Ivanka.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 39

I would have thought Putin would have remained quiet about this issue. But no, he wasted no time complimenting Trump.

Personally, I think if a good move by Trump. We'll see if he follows through with this move. Or is he saving those troops for Iran. I think not likely (Iran), but the thought did cross my mind.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 39

The other big winner in this is Turkey. The removal of US forces would free the Turks to pursue their campaign against Turkish Kurds in the border region who have been the US "boots-on-the-ground" in the fight against ISIL.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/12/erdogan-announces-syria-pull-181220112757906.html

Meanwhile, Erdogan wasted no time reaching out to Iran's Rouhani in an effort to solve his economic woes.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/256449

The winners: Russia, Iran, Turkey, and Syria's Assad

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 39

@BigBobbyS wrote:
There is no doubt in my mind Putin has something on Trump. Soon we will all know what it is.

It all has to do with THE TRICKLE DOWN theory and what country you're in.

We'll know soon and it all will be "water under the bridge" as they say.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 39

Der Trumper divides us, making united opposition virtually impossible

Der Trumper tells NATO he must be paid to defend them

Der Trumper moves to drive Iran back to making Nukes

Der Trumper destroys our trade agreements

Der Trumper gives Putin a free hand in Syria

Anybody see anything he's done that does NOT deminish our power and enhance Putin's?

Guess Tsar Vlad the Stumpy really does have those videos.

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 39
There is no doubt in my mind Putin has something on Trump. Soon we will all know what it is. mueller’s Investigation has to end sometime and he is positioning other courts and prosecutors to pick up more charges against this president. Please remember the documents being placed in the records of these courts are redacted to us and the press but the judges and the filed copies are not redacted and will hold up to a presidents attempt to bury the Mueller investigation. This president is corrupt and very vindictive. I offer up his getting out of Syria as a gotcha to Congress for slapping a halt on war in Yemen. When will the Senate wake up and stop worrying about a idiots Tweet!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 39
even the Pentagon is not in agreement with Trump on this move. A total win for his handler, Putin.
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Putin backs Trump's decision to abandon our allies in Syria

Message 39 of 39

Is there anyone left in America who does not believe Putin has something very serious on Trump?

Russian President Vladimir Putin praised President Trump’s decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria, describing the American presence there as illegitimate and the Islamic State as largely defeated on the ground. 

“On this, Donald is right. I agree with him,” Putin said. 

Trump said Wednesday that the Islamic State has been defeated in Syria, although analysts say the militant group remains a deadly force. Russia — Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s most powerful ally — turned the tide in the civil war in Assad’s favor and has maintained its military presence there.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/putin-warns-expiration-of-nuclear-arms-control-pact-woul...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors