Become a safer, more confident driver with the AARP Smart Driver course! Use the promo code VET and save 25% during November.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Putin backs Trump's decision to abandon our allies in Syria

Message 11 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
Putin wants to fragment America as well as NATO and our allies, and in Trump he picked a most excellent candidate who unfortunately is doing a fantastic job of fragmenting not only America but our allies.

Of course that is and has been Putin's objective - to weaken us by division. And it is also obvious that he is using Americans to help in his task. A perfect example of his success is on display here with terms like "Trump the Chump", "Trump sucks", "anyone agreeing with Trump is a racist, sexist, Nazi, fascist, homophobe, alt-right, etc.", and so many more. And then there are the topics attacking the First Lady, calling the President an Imbecile, Indicting a sitting President, and on and on.

You are right - Putin is succeeding. And the election of Trump did help for the reasons above. Had Hillary won, the Reps would have accepted the outcome and all the dissension pointed out above would not have occurred. But, she didn't and the pussyhat brigade immediately got into action as well as the Dem leadership, and the rest of their hate-filled followers. And it only got worse and probably will continue to do so.

This is an interesting argument.  "If we all stop fighting the Russian candidate and just accept our servitude, everything will be wonderful".  The really scary part is that the Republicans see nothing wrong in this argument. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 39

@Tom5678 wrote:
Putin wants to fragment America as well as NATO and our allies, and in Trump he picked a most excellent candidate who unfortunately is doing a fantastic job of fragmenting not only America but our allies.

Of course that is and has been Putin's objective - to weaken us by division. And it is also obvious that he is using Americans to help in his task. A perfect example of his success is on display here with terms like "Trump the Chump", "Trump sucks", "anyone agreeing with Trump is a racist, sexist, Nazi, fascist, homophobe, alt-right, etc.", and so many more. And then there are the topics attacking the First Lady, calling the President an Imbecile, Indicting a sitting President, and on and on.

You are right - Putin is succeeding. And the election of Trump did help for the reasons above. Had Hillary won, the Reps would have accepted the outcome and all the dissension pointed out above would not have occurred. But, she didn't and the pussyhat brigade immediately got into action as well as the Dem leadership, and the rest of their hate-filled followers. And it only got worse and probably will continue to do so.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 39

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump doesn't care about America, his policies make that obvious to anyone who's thinking. 

It's also obvious that Vladimir is using Trump, making America look weak and fragmented.

It is a strange to see the Party line being that the President is doing the bidding of Putin whenever he remains faithful to his campaign promises.

And THAT is obvious to anyone who is thinking.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 39

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Well, there is the answer - a President with the guts to do what he said he was going to do. 

And there you have it, a president who thinks with his gut instead of his brain. Russia gets control. Putin wins. 

Putin and Trump do have one common goal: They both want the price of oil to go up. Putin wants it for his treasury, Trump for his benefactors. 

Didn't you leave out quite a few very important words from the quote you were supposedly responding to?

I wasn't quoting you, I just reframed the statement to conform to my own opinion. And that's where I'll leave it. Apparently, you're okay with Russia in control.

Sunnovagun - when I saw some of my words as the lead in to your comments I thought you were responding to my words. Silly me.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 39
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Putin backs Trump's decision to abandon our allies in Syria

Message 16 of 39

Trump doesn't care about America, his policies make that obvious to anyone who's thinking. 

It's also obvious that Vladimir is using Trump, making America look weak and fragmented.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Well, there is the answer - a President with the guts to do what he said he was going to do. 

And there you have it, a president who thinks with his gut instead of his brain. Russia gets control. Putin wins. 

Putin and Trump do have one common goal: They both want the price of oil to go up. Putin wants it for his treasury, Trump for his benefactors. 

Didn't you leave out quite a few very important words from the quote you were supposedly responding to?

I wasn't quoting you, I just reframed the statement to conform to my own opinion. And that's where I'll leave it. Apparently, you're okay with Russia in control.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 39

@john258 wrote:

No one has covered the real story on this subject. Here is the new line up in the Middle East as a result of Syria and the Trump pull out. Russia is now the leader and will have troops and navy bases there. Turkey now aligned with Russia. (Few years ago it was shooting down Russian planes). Iran, Saudi Arabia (Now you know why the 2 leaders greeted each other as they did at the G20), Isreal (Their PM was in Russian Capital not long ago to see Russian President), Syria. Jordan, Egypt will follow. Russia is now the world leader there, and the US goes to the ash can of history. Trump in action.

××××××××××××××××

I agree with everything John258 said above. Trump is a traitor to  the United States of America. The whole reason Putin and Russia worked so hard to make sure that Trump was elected,  was to diminish the United States and gain  world domination. Everything that Trump is doing in the world today has diminished the status of the United States of America. We are no longer the number one world power. Russia has moved into the number one space and that was the entire intention. We are leaving our allies. We are reducing ourselves and our power in NATO. We have a man in office who is compromised. And we will be destroyed if not careful. Someone in power must stand up to this man--Congress maybe?  He must be removed. And hopefully when he is removed either by election or impeachment there will be something left  that we can salvage of our nation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 39

No one has covered the real story on this subject. Here is the new line up in the Middle East as a result of Syria and the Trump pull out. Russia is now the leader and will have troops and navy bases there. Turkey now aligned with Russia. (Few years ago it was shooting down Russian planes). Iran, Saudi Arabia (Now you know why the 2 leaders greeted each other as they did at the G20), Isreal (Their PM was in Russian Capital not long ago to see Russian President), Syria. Jordan, Egypt will follow. Russia is now the world leader there, and the US goes to the ash can of history. Trump in action.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 39

@MaVolta wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors