Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Putin Thanks Trump

Message 1 of 32

@gordyfl wrote:

Christopher Steele Believes his Dossier on Trump-Russia is 70-90% Accurate

Christopher Steele believes it to be 70% to 90% accurate, according to a new book on the covert Russian intervention in the 2016 US election.

The book, Collusion: How Russia Helped Donald Trump Win, by the Guardian journalist Luke Harding, quotes Steele as telling friends that he believes his reports – based on sources cultivated over three decades of intelligence work – will be vindicated as the US special counsel investigation digs deeper into contacts between Trump, his associates and Moscow.

“I’ve been dealing with this country for 30 years. Why would I invent this stuff?” Steele is quoted as saying.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/15/christopher-steele-trump-russia-dossier-accurate

Of course he does. What else would anyone expect him to say?

Posters have been using that 70% figure but seem to be unable to offer any specifics as to what is accurate vs what isn't.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 32

Christopher Steele Believes his Dossier on Trump-Russia is 70-90% Accurate

Christopher Steele believes it to be 70% to 90% accurate, according to a new book on the covert Russian intervention in the 2016 US election.

The book, Collusion: How Russia Helped Donald Trump Win, by the Guardian journalist Luke Harding, quotes Steele as telling friends that he believes his reports – based on sources cultivated over three decades of intelligence work – will be vindicated as the US special counsel investigation digs deeper into contacts between Trump, his associates and Moscow.

“I’ve been dealing with this country for 30 years. Why would I invent this stuff?” Steele is quoted as saying.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/15/christopher-steele-trump-russia-dossier-accurate

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 32

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

70% have been proven true, and none have been proven false.

john - you post that a lot. Can you substantiate it's veracity and what is in the supposed 70%?

I do not have to. The report released by the US Spy agencies has done that. Try reading them and stay away from Fox news.

Do you happen to have the address for the "US Spy agencies" that substantiate your claims?

Frankly, I do not see what Fox news has to do with it. After all, "Fox  news" is not in competition with "US Spy agencies". On my cable, channel 1214 gives me Fox, but I can't find "US Spy agencies" on any of the channels.

I am sure you do not as none of the followers do. They just take orders. Try some real TV new channels and they carry what the Spy agencies report, and then you will know what I know.

Again the diversions. You claim that 70% of the dossier is true. Can you be be specific on that - or would you rather just drop the claim?

I do bounce between Fox, CNN, and MSNBC (I hate commercials). I have not seen an analysis on any of them that would support you claim.

So, once more - your source please.

If you watched other than FOX you would have seen what I saw and know the truth. Explain Samo-Samo first. Time has expired.

Read my previous post and please provide your source.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

john - you post that a lot. Can you substantiate it's veracity and what is in the supposed 70%?

I do not have to. The report released by the US Spy agencies has done that. Try reading them and stay away from Fox news.

Do you happen to have the address for the "US Spy agencies" that substantiate your claims?

Frankly, I do not see what Fox news has to do with it. After all, "Fox  news" is not in competition with "US Spy agencies". On my cable, channel 1214 gives me Fox, but I can't find "US Spy agencies" on any of the channels.

I am sure you do not as none of the followers do. They just take orders. Try some real TV new channels and they carry what the Spy agencies report, and then you will know what I know.

Again the diversions. You claim that 70% of the dossier is true. Can you be be specific on that - or would you rather just drop the claim?

I do bounce between Fox, CNN, and MSNBC (I hate commercials). I have not seen an analysis on any of them that would support you claim.

If you watched other than FOX you would have seen what I saw and know the truth. Explain Samo-Samo first. Time has expired.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 32

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 32

@john258 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 32

@rk9152 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 32

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK still doesn't get it. The first part of his premise is correct, it's the 2nd half which is FOX propaganda. RK will continue to believe the Russians came to this high level meeting to talk about adoption, which is absurd. Their primary reason for going to the meeting was doing away with the Magnitsky Act.

rk gets it just fine. But ct refuses to read the words actually posted. rk never said they came to talk about adoption - only that they said that. 

But the real bottom line is that they came under deceptive circumstances and were rejected as soon as their true agenda was revealed. rk cannot see how anyone can object to that.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Putin Thanks Trump

Message 10 of 32

RK still doesn't get it. The first part of his premise is correct, it's the 2nd half which is FOX propaganda. RK will continue to believe the Russians came to this high level meeting to talk about adoption, which is absurd. Their primary reason for going to the meeting was doing away with the Magnitsky Act.

Kudos
Views