Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

Message 81 of 112

In a statement, Rep. Trey Gowdy, a South Carolina Republican, said, "Russia is not our friend." Gowdy said he is confident that those in the FBI, DOJ, CIA, and others, including Trump administration appointees, can "communicate to the President it is possible to conclude Russia interfered with out election in 2016 without delegitimizing his electoral success."

Sen. Susan Collins, a Maine Republican, said the president's "position is untenable and at odds with the forceful response the moment demands."

Senator Richard Burr, a Republican and the Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, said Russia "conducted a coordinated cyberattack on state election systems" and hacked critical infrastructure," among other accusations, including "violating anti-proliferation treaties."

"Any statement by Vladimir Putin contrary to these facts is a lie and should be recognized as one by the President," Butt wrote in a statement.

Other members of the Congress were also quick to condemn the president's statements, calling the moment a "missed opportunity" and a "disgrace."

Democratic Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia said, "For the President to side with Putin over his own intelligence officials and blame the United States for Russia's attack on our democracy is a complete disgrace."

Massachusetts Sen. Ed Markey, a Democrat, also called it a "disgrace," adding that "#Helsinki Humiliation" was a "national embarrassment."

"Putin got everything he could have wanted from this meeting, while the U.S. got nothing," Markey wrote.

Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren echoed Markey, writing that Putin "must be held accountable — not rewarded." Warren also said President Trump embarrassed the US on the international stage and undermined our institutions, weakened our alliances, and embraced a dictator.

Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine called the press conference with Putin "a sad, shameful moment for our great nation."

Ahead of the summit, Republican Sen. Ben Sasse said the president should have only one message for the Russian President: "Quit messing with America."

Source - https://www.buzzfeed.com/talalansari/disgraceful-republicans-are-blasting-president-trumps?bfsplash&...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 112

@mickstuder wrote:

Tweet by Kinzinger.png

The American people haven't received "the truth" since the moron-in-chief decided to run for office. 

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 112

Tweet by Kinzinger.png

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 112

centrists wrote- 

So EZ, do you support what your guy said today?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Actually I liked what Trump got Putin to say> Putin said that he would allow Mueller`s team to come over to Russia to question the 12 indicted about the hacking.  Think Hillary could have done that? She probably wouldn`t because of her illegal sever ,which would open a big can of worms.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 112

@easyed598 wrote:

You can join Rker in the Hating  Trump Bias swamp and you probably had this topic ready to post yesterday.

HATING............................

When the Leaders of the Entire Free World are APOPLETIC in their Disbelief that the American President would Capitulate to a Russian KGB Agent

When Neil Caputo hardly a Progressive or Liberal Says -

Neil Cavuto of Fox Business calls Trump's press conference "disgusting", "That sets us back a lot."

When the Drudge Report says - “Putin Dominates In Hel.”(sinki)

When - House Speaker Paul Ryan contradicted several comments Trump made during his Helsinki news conference, most notably backing the US intelligence community assessment that Russia meddled with the US 2016 presidential election.

"There is no question that Russia interfered in our election and continues attempts to undermine democracy here and around the world," said Ryan, a Republican from Wisconsin, in a statement.

"That is not just the finding of the American intelligence community but also the House Committee on Intelligence."

Ryan continued, "The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally. There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia, which remains hostile to our most basic values and ideals. The United States must be focused on holding Russia accountable and putting an end to its vile attacks on democracy

When - Former Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, a Republican, said Trump
“failed America today.”

“It’s a sad day for America,” Hagel said Monday during an appearance
on CNN. “It’s a sad day for the world.”

When
Jeff Flake.png

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 112

@easyed598 wrote:

You can join Rker in the Hating  Trump Bias swamp and you probably had this topic ready to post yesterday.

Thas is your problem, you like RK  actually believe that I hate Trump.  I don't know how to tell you and RK that I don't hate Trump, I pity him. and I pity the American citizesns a lot more.

I don't believe that they deserve what they have gotten. In my life I never dreamed that I would see what i saw  today.

But if Americans are happey with this new allieance with Russian I guess is your rignt. Hope that you never regret this action.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 112

@ManicProgressive wrote:

Just when I think I can’t be more shocked by Trump....I am. Unbelievable. 

He decimated European leaders to their faces. So it’s not like he’s too chicken to say something critical. He just slavishly sucks up to Putin. 

Those Golden Shower videos must be amazing - that, or he's always been a gutless Traitor...umm, come to think of it, that's a toss-up.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 112

@alferdpacker wrote:

Perhaps in the future serious consideration should be given to renaming the "trump cult" and beginning to refer to them as "trunp's little tovariches"...

and replace Lemontop with Putin's melenkiy Pudel.

The infant in the fatsuit is a disgrace to the Nation and a Traitor.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 112

@easyed598 wrote:

Sure beats the "we hate America and Democracy" swamp filed with the country's fools!

Shoot, this topic could have been written on Nov 9, 2016.

So EZ, do you support what your guy said today?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 112

Kudos
Views