Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

Message 41 of 112

Mick wrote-Ed - Last Chance - Simple Answer is all that's required............

1. Do you support the United States?

2. Do you like Trump support Russia?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I always supported the United States and Trump`s effort`s to achieve world peace even if it meant dealing with enemies.  Your question  1. Do you support bombing Russia because they are our perceived enemy? 2. Do you support abolishing ICE because your party perceives them as terrorist because they are accused of ripping babies out of the arms of mothers?  These are simple yes or no question so no buts or ifs (two can play your silly game.)

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 112

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Ed - Last Chance - Simple Answer is all that's required............

2. Do you like Trump support Russia?

Every Major Leader in the US Government has Condemned Trumps Treasonous Conduct On Foreign Soil Today - some like you reluctantly but none the less on the record publicly...........

Simple Question - America or Russia - Trump & Putin or the Hundreds of Thousands Americans who have sacrificed their lives for Country

Trump couldn't even sacrifice his Ego for his Country

It's your turn Ed

Better hurry up, ed - last chance!!!

Now, about the topic, I have not seen a report of Putin having said that. Can anyone offer a quote from any reputable source or shall we just consider that as one more fraudulent topic?

Cute........................lets play you're favorite game - whataboutism.........................W Bush posted a - Mission Accomplished banner regarding the Iraq War on a Aircraft Carrier on May 1, 2003...................

1. Can you even tell us 15 years later - what the Mission even was?

2. US Soldiers are still in Iraq today - 4,637 US & Allied Soldiers have been killed in Iraq since that Banner was displayed - again - can you tell us - For What?

3. 815 Billion US Tax Payers Dollars have been spent on the Iraq War since that banner was displayed - again - can you tell us - For What?

When Bush spoke before that banner he was praising the members of the military present who had, in fact, accomplished their mission. The fraudulent topic is just trash talk from a member of the "Resistance" wanting to undo the results of an election and vent their hatred for President Trump.

As to Iraq - I agree to a point. We were successful - Saddam was out. The next step was to set up a government friendly to us and support them in whatever butt kicking was needed to stabilize things. But, instead, we went into the "nation building" nonsense and trying to install our version of Democracy in a nation not ready for it.

However, as wrong as Bush was for that aspect of it - Obama had it for eight years, longer than Bush did.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 112

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Every Major Leader in the US Government has Condemned Trumps Treasonous Conduct On Foreign Soil Today - some like you reluctantly but none the less on the record publicly...........

Simple Question - America or Russia - Trump & Putin or the Hundreds of Thousands Americans who have sacrificed their lives for Country

It's your turn Ed

Now, about the topic, I have not seen a report of Putin having said that. Can anyone offer a quote from any reputable source or shall we just consider that as one more fraudulent topic?

Cute........................lets play you're favorite game - whataboutism.........................W Bush posted a - Mission Accomplished banner regarding the Iraq War on a Aircraft Carrier on May 1, 2003...................

1. Can you even tell us 15 years later - what the Mission even was?

2. US Soldiers are still in Iraq today - 4,637 US & Allied Soldiers have been killed in Iraq since that Banner was displayed - again - can you tell us - For What?

3. 815 Billion US Tax Payers Dollars have been spent on the Iraq War since that banner was displayed - again - can you tell us - For What?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

Message 44 of 112

The title of this thread doesn't just apply to Comrade Trump, it applies to the millions of Americans who've turned their back on our country and defend any idiotic position Trump takes.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 112

@mickstuder wrote:

It's your turn Ed

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 112

Well I heard from several  creditable media networks,  stating "The Surrender  Summit". I think that says it all.  I was so lost by FoX News,  that Tucker Carlson,  thing. Boy,  was everyone  soo right about  this Network.  Thanks for educating me.  Nancy 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 112

@mickstuder

Totally support your questions. But I’m sure the answer will be that Hillary or Obama were at fault. Why answer a question about one’s support for putin and trump, when instead they can blame Dems who have had nothing to do with our policies for the last year and a half. 

Case in point, why isn’t trump doing something about protecting us from russian interference...probably because he would really have to state that we need to protect our nation from him. But that would be way to honest for trump, wouldn’t it?

Keep reeling it!

where are the no stones repubs?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 112

@MaVolta

I don't know, they're pretty far up his,-------- and may not be able to find the way out. They are as much a disgrace as he is.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 112

@ mickstuder

Not Gingrich, he LOVED The Donald

. Lets hope he has made MANY enemies today.

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 112

@easyed598 wrote:

Mick-Its a simple - ? - Ed do you support America or Russia - we got Trumps answer today - what's yours?------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------INANE QUESTION-I`ll just say I like where America is now from what we had  for     8 years under Obama .Sorry for you if you want to go back to where America was leading from behind and the economy was stagnant.

It's your turn Ed

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors