There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
127
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

127 Views
Message 31 of 112

@easyed598 wrote:

ALFERD WROTE-Yep - the same kind of moronic blunder that turned Vietnam into a clusterbleep...First started by JFK .intensified by LBJ and ended under Nixon.


I was reading about a study they did on the settlement with the North Vietnamese and how long Nixon took to get there. He could have had the same deal two years earlier but did not want to look weak with all the protesters in the streets so he would not deal.  On the other hand, we now have a president who cannot deal. 

 

Liberals do love facts. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
127
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
119
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

119 Views
Message 32 of 112

ALFERD WROTE-Yep - the same kind of moronic blunder that turned Vietnam into a clusterbleep...First started by JFK .intensified by LBJ and ended under Nixon.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
119
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
120
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

120 Views
Message 33 of 112

@rk9152 wrote:

 

As to Iraq - I agree to a point. We were successful - Saddam was out. The next step was to set up a government friendly to us and support them in whatever butt kicking was needed to stabilize things. But, instead, we went into the "nation building" nonsense and trying to install our version of Democracy in a nation not ready for it.

 

However, as wrong as Bush was for that aspect of it - Obama had it for eight years, longer than Bush did.

 

 


 

 


 


Your argument rings hollow. Much  like the guy who runs down a kid in the crosswalk and then says the long term care facility taking care of the child is to blame because they have had him so long. 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
120
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
102
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

102 Views
Message 34 of 112

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:


Ed - Last Chance - Simple Answer is all that's required............

 

1. Do you support the United States?

 

2. Do you like Trump support Russia?

 

Every Major Leader in the US Government has Condemned Trumps Treasonous Conduct On Foreign Soil Today - some like you reluctantly but none the less on the record publicly...........

 

Simple Question - America or Russia - Trump & Putin or the Hundreds of Thousands Americans who have sacrificed their lives for Country

 

Trump couldn't even sacrifice his Ego for his Country

 

It's your turn Ed

 

 Better hurry up, ed - last chance!!!

 

Now, about the topic, I have not seen a report of Putin having said that. Can anyone offer a quote from any reputable source or shall we just consider that as one more fraudulent topic?


 


Cute........................lets play you're favorite game - whataboutism.........................W Bush posted a - Mission Accomplished banner regarding the Iraq War on a Aircraft Carrier on May 1, 2003...................

 

1. Can you even tell us 15 years later - what the Mission even was?

 

2. US Soldiers are still in Iraq today - 4,637 US & Allied Soldiers have been killed in Iraq since that Banner was displayed - again - can you tell us - For What?

 

3. 815 Billion US Tax Payers Dollars have been spent on the Iraq War since that banner was displayed - again - can you tell us - For What?

 

 


When Bush spoke before that banner he was praising the members of the military present who had, in fact, accomplished their mission. The fraudulent topic is just trash talk from a member of the "Resistance" wanting to undo the results of an election and vent their hatred for President Trump.

 

I'm not trying to undo the results of any Election - that's impossible - Putin Won & all Americans have to accept that Fact

 

My Mission is to make sure as many American Voters as possible understand what happened in the last Election - have as much fact-based information as possible so they aren't fooled again in the next Election

 

Most Polls Indicate that anyone not already under the influence of Trumps Cult of Personality are begining to understand what our Country is currently experiencing is Not Normal - American Presidents are not Normally under Multiple Criminal Investigations - The President of the USA has never had a Common Knowledge acceptance that you have to Question the Validity & Truthfulness of everything he says or writes..........................

 

No American President has ever stood next to a Foreign Adversary that has just attacked America and taken their side against the entire American Government and not just his own Intelligence Agencies but the Majority of the US Congress

 

Again, Cult of Personality - A cult of personality arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual politician – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states. It is often seen in totalitarian or authoritarian countries. 

 

As to Iraq - I agree to a point. We were successful - Saddam was out. The next step was to set up a government friendly to us and support them in whatever butt kicking was needed to stabilize things. But, instead, we went into the "nation building" nonsense and trying to install our version of Democracy in a nation not ready for it.

 

 

 

 


Yep - the same kind of moronic blunder that turned Vietnam into a clusterbleep...
He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
102
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
92
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

92 Views
Message 35 of 112

@n566192l wrote:

But taking  Putin word over us intelligence,  is just wrong.  No matter how you spin it.  Just  wrong.  Just my thoughts here. 


How about the corruption of the intel community (as well as the IRS) for partisan purposes - is that not also "just wrong"?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
92
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
93
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

93 Views
Message 36 of 112

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:


Ed - Last Chance - Simple Answer is all that's required............

 

1. Do you support the United States?

 

2. Do you like Trump support Russia?

 

Every Major Leader in the US Government has Condemned Trumps Treasonous Conduct On Foreign Soil Today - some like you reluctantly but none the less on the record publicly...........

 

Simple Question - America or Russia - Trump & Putin or the Hundreds of Thousands Americans who have sacrificed their lives for Country

 

Trump couldn't even sacrifice his Ego for his Country

 

It's your turn Ed

 

 Better hurry up, ed - last chance!!!

 

Now, about the topic, I have not seen a report of Putin having said that. Can anyone offer a quote from any reputable source or shall we just consider that as one more fraudulent topic?


 


Cute........................lets play you're favorite game - whataboutism.........................W Bush posted a - Mission Accomplished banner regarding the Iraq War on a Aircraft Carrier on May 1, 2003...................

 

1. Can you even tell us 15 years later - what the Mission even was?

 

2. US Soldiers are still in Iraq today - 4,637 US & Allied Soldiers have been killed in Iraq since that Banner was displayed - again - can you tell us - For What?

 

3. 815 Billion US Tax Payers Dollars have been spent on the Iraq War since that banner was displayed - again - can you tell us - For What?

 

 


When Bush spoke before that banner he was praising the members of the military present who had, in fact, accomplished their mission. The fraudulent topic is just trash talk from a member of the "Resistance" wanting to undo the results of an election and vent their hatred for President Trump.

 

I'm not trying to undo the results of any Election - that's impossible - Putin Won & all Americans have to accept that Fact

 

My Mission is to make sure as many American Voters as possible understand what happened in the last Election - have as much fact-based information as possible so they aren't fooled again in the next Election

 

Most Polls Indicate that anyone not already under the influence of Trumps Cult of Personality are begining to understand what our Country is currently experiencing is Not Normal - American Presidents are not Normally under Multiple Criminal Investigations - The President of the USA has never had a Common Knowledge acceptance that you have to Question the Validity & Truthfulness of everything he says or writes..........................

 

No American President has ever stood next to a Foreign Adversary that has just attacked America and taken their side against the entire American Government and not just his own Intelligence Agencies but the Majority of the US Congress

 

Again, Cult of Personality - A cult of personality arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual politician – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states. It is often seen in totalitarian or authoritarian countries. 

Based on another topic, I am not going to ask someone how to stop others from posting but I am going to ignore the gibberish above.

 

Any thoughts on the wisdom I offered below??

 

As to Iraq - I agree to a point. We were successful - Saddam was out. The next step was to set up a government friendly to us and support them in whatever butt kicking was needed to stabilize things. But, instead, we went into the "nation building" nonsense and trying to install our version of Democracy in a nation not ready for it.

 

However, as wrong as Bush was for that aspect of it - Obama had it for eight years, longer than Bush did.

 

 


 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
93
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
99
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

99 Views
Message 37 of 112

@easyed598 wrote:
n566 wrote-

But taking  Putin word over us intelligence,  is just wrong.  No matter how you spin it.  Just  wrong.  Just my thoughts here. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You have to realize that it was the Obama `s intelligence and DOJ and as it is turns out ,they were CYA`ing as they were doing all the illegal things for the Hillary  campaign. Putin and the Obama swamp should both be scrutinized.


Yes - you have to realize & more importantly accept that or the Entire Trump Cult Scenario with absolutley no basis in facts - goes up in Red Smoke.............................

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
99
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
101
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

101 Views
Message 38 of 112
n566 wrote-

But taking  Putin word over us intelligence,  is just wrong.  No matter how you spin it.  Just  wrong.  Just my thoughts here. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You have to realize that it was the Obama `s intelligence and DOJ and as it is turns out ,they were CYA`ing as they were doing all the illegal things for the Hillary  campaign. Putin and the Obama swamp should both be scrutinized.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
101
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
107
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

107 Views
Message 39 of 112

But taking  Putin word over us intelligence,  is just wrong.  No matter how you spin it.  Just  wrong.  Just my thoughts here. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
107
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
102
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

102 Views
Message 40 of 112

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:


Ed - Last Chance - Simple Answer is all that's required............

 

1. Do you support the United States?

 

2. Do you like Trump support Russia?

 

Every Major Leader in the US Government has Condemned Trumps Treasonous Conduct On Foreign Soil Today - some like you reluctantly but none the less on the record publicly...........

 

Simple Question - America or Russia - Trump & Putin or the Hundreds of Thousands Americans who have sacrificed their lives for Country

 

Trump couldn't even sacrifice his Ego for his Country

 

It's your turn Ed

 

 Better hurry up, ed - last chance!!!

 

Now, about the topic, I have not seen a report of Putin having said that. Can anyone offer a quote from any reputable source or shall we just consider that as one more fraudulent topic?


 


Cute........................lets play you're favorite game - whataboutism.........................W Bush posted a - Mission Accomplished banner regarding the Iraq War on a Aircraft Carrier on May 1, 2003...................

 

1. Can you even tell us 15 years later - what the Mission even was?

 

2. US Soldiers are still in Iraq today - 4,637 US & Allied Soldiers have been killed in Iraq since that Banner was displayed - again - can you tell us - For What?

 

3. 815 Billion US Tax Payers Dollars have been spent on the Iraq War since that banner was displayed - again - can you tell us - For What?

 

 


When Bush spoke before that banner he was praising the members of the military present who had, in fact, accomplished their mission. The fraudulent topic is just trash talk from a member of the "Resistance" wanting to undo the results of an election and vent their hatred for President Trump.

 

I'm not trying to undo the results of any Election - that's impossible - Putin Won & all Americans have to accept that Fact

 

My Mission is to make sure as many American Voters as possible understand what happened in the last Election - have as much fact-based information as possible so they aren't fooled again in the next Election

 

Most Polls Indicate that anyone not already under the influence of Trumps Cult of Personality are begining to understand what our Country is currently experiencing is Not Normal - American Presidents are not Normally under Multiple Criminal Investigations - The President of the USA has never had a Common Knowledge acceptance that you have to Question the Validity & Truthfulness of everything he says or writes..........................

 

No American President has ever stood next to a Foreign Adversary that has just attacked America and taken their side against the entire American Government and not just his own Intelligence Agencies but the Majority of the US Congress

 

Again, Cult of Personality - A cult of personality arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual politician – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. A cult of personality is similar to apotheosis, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques, usually by the state or the party in one-party states. It is often seen in totalitarian or authoritarian countries. 

 

As to Iraq - I agree to a point. We were successful - Saddam was out. The next step was to set up a government friendly to us and support them in whatever butt kicking was needed to stabilize things. But, instead, we went into the "nation building" nonsense and trying to install our version of Democracy in a nation not ready for it.

 

However, as wrong as Bush was for that aspect of it - Obama had it for eight years, longer than Bush did.

 

 


 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
102
Views