There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
134
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

134 Views
Message 21 of 112

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

As to Iraq - I agree to a point. We were successful - Saddam was out. The next step was to set up a government friendly to us and support them in whatever butt kicking was needed to stabilize things. But, instead, we went into the "nation building" nonsense and trying to install our version of Democracy in a nation not ready for it.

 

However, as wrong as Bush was for that aspect of it - Obama had it for eight years, longer than Bush did.

 

 


 

 


 


Your argument rings hollow. Much  like the guy who runs down a kid in the crosswalk and then says the long term care facility taking care of the child is to blame because they have had him so long. 
We are not talking about a kid in a crosswalk, we are talking about Iraq - what in my post do you disagree with?
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
134
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
151
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

151 Views
Message 22 of 112

@john258 wrote:

This thread came to a close this evening as more is pointed out about the summit last week. Putin told the world that he wanted Trump elected President of the US. He also told us he told his people to do what ever they could to make that happen. His people did make it happen, and that is what Muller is trying to find out the details of what they did, but they did carry out Putin orders. Fact. Subject closed.

 

Now  another phase of the problem. There was a closed door meeting between the two Dictators (Putin, Trump). Has there been any release of what they agreed to from our Dictator Trump. NO. There has been a realise from the Russian  side. They say we are working together in Syria now, and Russia wants to implement the new agreement. Our Generals do not know anything about such an agreement per the Commanding General of that area. Russia attacked that General this evening reminding him of who is his Commander Dictator Trump. So Russia is now trying to create dissension in our Military Chain of Command. That is how you destroy the military yet we hear nothing from Dictator Trump. We fall further in to the swamp, and this is a dangerous one.


The Russians also said Trump told them that he thought a Referendum in Ukraine to see if the Citizens of Ukraine wanted Russia to rule them would be a great idea......................Trump probably also agreed to letting Russia conduct the Balloting would be a Great Idea.....................Total Incompetent Buffoon 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
151
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
145
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

145 Views
Message 23 of 112

This thread came to a close this evening as more is pointed out about the summit last week. Putin told the world that he wanted Trump elected President of the US. He also told us he told his people to do what ever they could to make that happen. His people did make it happen, and that is what Muller is trying to find out the details of what they did, but they did carry out Putin orders. Fact. Subject closed.

 

Now  another phase of the problem. There was a closed door meeting between the two Dictators (Putin, Trump). Has there been any release of what they agreed to from our Dictator Trump. NO. There has been a realise from the Russian  side. They say we are working together in Syria now, and Russia wants to implement the new agreement. Our Generals do not know anything about such an agreement per the Commanding General of that area. Russia attacked that General this evening reminding him of who is his Commander Dictator Trump. So Russia is now trying to create dissension in our Military Chain of Command. That is how you destroy the military yet we hear nothing from Dictator Trump. We fall further in to the swamp, and this is a dangerous one.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
145
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
158
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

158 Views
Message 24 of 112

@easyed598 wrote:

Alferd wrote-As for "ended under Nixon" - we got our butts quite unceremonously kicked out of Vietnam - somewhat similar to the way Nixon was forced to resign...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ended  way before Nixon resigned but doesn`t change the fact that Nixon ended the war. No butt kicking but Nixon didn`t want to nuke them and he agreed with the American people that it was a fruitless war.  Alferd Just accept the fact that Nixon ended a mostly Democrat war.


Not a chance easyed598 - I've always known better than to believe any of the lies the criminal conspiracy known as the republican party has been telling ever since the great depression...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
158
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
163
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

163 Views
Message 25 of 112

@easyed598 wrote:

ALFERD WROTE-Yep - the same kind of moronic blunder that turned Vietnam into a clusterbleep...First started by JFK .intensified by LBJ and ended under Nixon.

I was reading about a study they did on the settlement with the North Vietnamese and how long Nixon took to get there. He could have had the same deal two years earlier but did not want to look weak with all the protesters in the streets so he would not deal.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Another example of a Dem trying to place the blame on a mess they started-Fact -The Vietnam war ended under Nixon.

 

 


"He could have had the same deal two years earlier but did not want to look weak with all the protesters in the streets so he would not deal"

 

Wow what a remakable statement.................................

 

in 1970 - 6,173 US Soldiers Died in Vietnam

 

in 1971 - 2,414 US Soldiers Died in Vietnam

 

in 1972 - 759 US Soldiers Died in Vietnam

 

in 1973 - 68 US Soldiers Died in Vietnam

 

in 1974 - 1 US Soldier Died in Vietnam

 

in 1975 - 62 US Soldiers Died in Vietnam

 

The Paris Peace Accords were signed in January 1973. so if Nixon got the same deal then as he could have two years earlier - he could have saved 3000 US Soldiers Lives but he wanted to appear to be a tough negotiator instead

 

Here we have presumably a American Citizen above applauding Nixons Negotiating Skills where he got nothing for stretching the War out 2 more years and isn;t this exactly why Patriotic Americans should be so concerned today with Trump another lying Treasonous Republican President who is more concerned with his Image then Human Beings

 

Source - https://www.archives.gov/research/military/vietnam-war/casualty-statistics

 

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
163
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
161
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

161 Views
Message 26 of 112

Der Trumper twittweets outlandishly stupid stuff because he knows his audience.

 

Do not allow the demented 26% of registered voters who elected this infantile dweeb keep his Majorities in House or Senate

 

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER!

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
161
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
159
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

159 Views
Message 27 of 112

Alferd wrote-As for "ended under Nixon" - we got our butts quite unceremonously kicked out of Vietnam - somewhat similar to the way Nixon was forced to resign...--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ended  way before Nixon resigned but doesn`t change the fact that Nixon ended the war. No butt kicking but Nixon didn`t want to nuke them and he agreed with the American people that it was a fruitless war.  Alferd Just accept the fact that Nixon ended a mostly Democrat war.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
159
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
147
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

147 Views
Message 28 of 112

@easyed598 wrote:

ALFERD WROTE-Yep - the same kind of moronic blunder that turned Vietnam into a clusterbleep...First started by JFK .intensified by LBJ and ended under Nixon.

I was reading about a study they did on the settlement with the North Vietnamese and how long Nixon took to get there. He could have had the same deal two years earlier but did not want to look weak with all the protesters in the streets so he would not deal.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Another example of a Dem trying to place the blame on a mess they started-Fact -The Vietnam war ended under Nixon.


@easyed598 wrote:

ALFERD WROTE-Yep - the same kind of moronic blunder that turned Vietnam into a clusterbleep...First started by JFK .intensified by LBJ and ended under Nixon.

 

The Vietnam clusterbleep started when Eisenhower started sending "military advisors" to Vietnam.

 

Nice try - but real world history says different from what the republican/conservative/trump-supporter "alternative reality pseudo history" wants the dimwitted yokels that voted for trump to believe - while they guzzle the koolaid...

 

As for "ended under Nixon" - we got our butts quite unceremonously kicked out of Vietnam - somewhat similar to the way Nixon was forced to resign...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
147
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
154
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

154 Views
Message 29 of 112

ALFERD WROTE-Yep - the same kind of moronic blunder that turned Vietnam into a clusterbleep...First started by JFK .intensified by LBJ and ended under Nixon.

I was reading about a study they did on the settlement with the North Vietnamese and how long Nixon took to get there. He could have had the same deal two years earlier but did not want to look weak with all the protesters in the streets so he would not deal.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Another example of a Dem trying to place the blame on a mess they started-Fact -The Vietnam war ended under Nixon.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
154
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
159
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

159 Views
Message 30 of 112

@easyed598 wrote:

ALFERD WROTE-Yep - the same kind of moronic blunder that turned Vietnam into a clusterbleep...First started by JFK .intensified by LBJ and ended under Nixon.


The Vietnam clusterbleep started when Eisenhower started sending "military advisors" to Vietnam.

 

Nice try - but real world history says different from what the republican/conservative/trump-supporter "alternative reality pseudo history" wants the dimwitted yokels that voted for trump to believe - while they guzzle the koolaid...

 

As for "ended under Nixon" - we got our butts quite unceremonously kicked out of Vietnam - somewhat similar to the way Nixon was forced to resign...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
159
Views