Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Reply
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
156
Views

Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

156 Views
Message 11 of 112

Trump Cult members deny being part of a cult, but they never criticize nor disagree with their idol and hero in the White House, Comrade Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
156
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
144
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

144 Views
Message 12 of 112

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Of course Trump Cult members worship Comrade Trump. They prove it every day in this forum.


Why don't you put that in your signature line?  You keep repeating it with almost every post.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
144
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
144
Views

Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

144 Views
Message 13 of 112

Of course Trump Cult members worship Comrade Trump. They prove it every day in this forum.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
144
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
140
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

140 Views
Message 14 of 112

@mickstuder wrote:


Whats wrong with your post - it exposes more of your own personal Hypocrisy - you are a admitted avowed committed Trump Cult Member............................

Do you want to Discuss issues Or do you want To go off into The world of make-Believe. If you want to Play the "Avowed committed Trump Cult Member" game - you are going to have to Offer some Substantiation.

 

Trump says he was against the Iraq War and you are arguing it's merits in this thread.................

How is That possible? According to ct (And you Seem to drift In that Direction) I idolize, adore and Worship my Hero, and idol. Supposedly, I Get my orders From Fox news and Limbaugh. I have Expressed My views of the Iraq war - the Good and the bad. If there Is anyThing in my Thinking that You'd like to discuss - Let's get 'er on.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
140
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
135
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

135 Views
Message 15 of 112

@n566192l wrote:

Thank you for your posts.  Facts,  facts,  or a wonderful thing.  Nancy 


You are welcome, Nancy. Glad I could be of assistance. Ray

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
135
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
117
Views

Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

117 Views
Message 16 of 112

Thanks to Comrade Trump, Putin has achieved the greatest intelligence victory of the 21st Century. I'm sure that Vladimir had no idea how successful his program would be until Comrade Trump became President.

 

Thanks to Donald, Vladimir is getting everything he wants. He must be LOL every day in the Kremlin.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
117
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
119
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

119 Views
Message 17 of 112

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 

As to Iraq - I agree to a point. We were successful - Saddam was out. The next step was to set up a government friendly to us and support them in whatever butt kicking was needed to stabilize things. But, instead, we went into the "nation building" nonsense and trying to install our version of Democracy in a nation not ready for it.

 

However, as wrong as Bush was for that aspect of it - Obama had it for eight years, longer than Bush did.

 

 


 

 


 


Your argument rings hollow. Much  like the guy who runs down a kid in the crosswalk and then says the long term care facility taking care of the child is to blame because they have had him so long. 
We are not talking about a kid in a crosswalk, we are talking about Iraq - what in my post do you disagree with?

Whats wrong with your post - it exposes more of your own personal Hypocrisy - you are a admitted avowed committed Trump Cult Member............................

 

Trump says he was against the Iraq War and you are arguing it's merits in this thread.................

 

In June 2016, Trump declared that the Iraq War set in motion a chain of events that led to the rise of the terrorist group ISIS, saying that Hillary Clinton’s vote in favor of it was indicative of her poor judgment. “In short, Hillary Clinton’s tryout for the presidency has produced one deadly foreign policy disaster after another,” Trump said. “It all started with her bad judgment in supporting the War in Iraq in the first place. Though I was not in government service, I was among the earliest to criticize the rush to war, and yes, even before the war ever started.”

 

Despite mainstream media challenges to the accuracy of the latter claim, Trump repeated it during the first presidential debate in September 2016. “I was against the Iraq war,” he fired back after moderator Lester Holt said he Trump had supported it. “The record shows that I’m right.”

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
119
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
126
Views

Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

126 Views
Message 18 of 112

Nancy, don't you wish Trump Cult members would get the facts versus believing everything Fox and their Supreme Leader tell them?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
126
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
113
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

113 Views
Message 19 of 112

Alferd wrote- I've always known better than to believe any of the lies the criminal conspiracy known as the republican party has been telling ever since the great depression...------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You`re  older than what I thought ,or is this a version of you telling lies as a criminal conspiracy of the Democrat party?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
113
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
109
Views

Re: Putin Says - Mission Accomplished - Trump Handled

109 Views
Message 20 of 112

Thank you for your posts.  Facts,  facts,  or a wonderful thing.  Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
109
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report


city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors