Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Putin Ignores Trump Russian Military Invades Georgia

Message 11 of 20

@umbarch64 wrote:

So, mick.....I'm not much on this 'they did it tooooooo' bs, but I can't resist this one.  What we have here in the USA is a Capitalist economic systems practised in a supposed democratic Republic.  Nearly every State in the Union has a 'law' about 'Adverse Possession'. 

Depending on the State, that law provides for permanent transfer of ownership from the original owner[1] to the adjacent property owner [2] when [2] occupies, uses for his own benefit, maintains whatever it is at his expense and then claims ownership.  That happens by Court action....that's our Courts, of course.   Happens even without even prior notice to [1].  Even if he doesn't see or know about what's going on, [1] has to do something about stopping the 'violation'.  Sound like what you posted? 

Usually, a period of time is specified and a court order required.  [1] can't stop the proceedings just because he objects when he is actually notified of the adverse possession action.  [1] is apparently expected to know all about it.  By remaining silent in the face of an overt violation by [2], [1] is considered to give consent.   [1] only has a limited time to take specific action against [2] after [2] begins the overt violation....deemed adverse possession.  If [1] doesn't object in time, the game is on.  [1] may lose title despite having paid taxes and considered the land his for yea so many years. Not just land, either.  See....being sneaky counts for a whole lot in this economic system.

You don't suppose 'the donald' has been conducting seminars in Russia.  He had an educational facility here that ostensibly taught stuff like that. IF there's a buck to be made off it, I'll bet he's involved in it.  Could call it the 'Trump' doctrine.  'The donald' would get off on that.  I'll bet the oligarchs would put up statue of some sort in the town square too.  'Hero of the People' could be inscribed.  You don't suppose.......?  Nah....makes a good story though, doesn't it?  

So Ray......................I'm aware there are always Individuals and Nation-states who want to expand their - Assets - through whatever means possible - some legally - but almost all questionable and most always against the wishes and to the detriment of and what is in the best interests of the Original Asset Owner...................Eminent Domain and your Adverse Possesion come to mind 

Getting back on Topic - let me offer you a Glimpse into the Reality of my Post by providing two Maps

1. The World in 1945

2. The World Today

Almost all the Inhabitants of the World Today like Map #2 the Best

Trump & Putin are two of the Worlds Inhabitants Who - like - not just the Map of the World in 1945 but the way the Leaders of their Countries called the SHOTS for every other Country and the Citizens within those Countries all over the World.................. either through Deceit - Economic Ransom - Military Force...........................

American Patriots like me................................do not want Putin or Trump to return us to a 1945 World

Please Pay Special Notice to the Geographical SIZE of the Soviet Union in 1945 and Today...........................

1945 World.png

2018 World.png

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 20

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

rk - Der Trumper's ONLY response to Russia's invasion and annexation of Georgia' territory was he held a rally and praised the nutjobs in Qanon.

Why'd Der Trumper do that? Best guess - Putin told him it would be okay.

Russia went into Georgia in 2008 and has been there ever since. Do you suppose that was coordinated with the two prior Presidents?

I saw no rally relating to the expansion in Georgia - when was it? And, what is the connection between Georgia and the latest fad of the left - Q?

That's the point rk - the PupPetPOTUS did nothing about the Russian invasion of a soverign Nation. Instead he chose to rile up a bunch of conspiracy freaks who share his admiration for the in-depth reporting from The Enquirer and InfoWars.

If that is your point then you are calling Bush and Obama PupPetPOTUS since the Russians have been there since 2008.

What has The Enquirer and InfoWars to do with that?

Conflict has been simmering since 1918, but jrbush reacted to an earlier Russian attack by opening the possibility Georgia and Ukraine would be admitted to NATO, and hostilities ceased.

The Russians were still there!!!!!

Putin has definately got lil' fat donny by the short hairs.

Meaningless childishness!!! They have been there for at least 10 years.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

rk - Der Trumper's ONLY response to Russia's invasion and annexation of Georgia' territory was he held a rally and praised the nutjobs in Qanon.

Russia went into Georgia in 2008 and has been there ever since. Do you suppose that was coordinated with the two prior Presidents?

I saw no rally relating to the expansion in Georgia - when was it? And, what is the connection between Georgia and the latest fad of the left - Q?

That's the point rk - the PupPetPOTUS did nothing about the Russian invasion of a soverign Nation. Instead he chose to rile up a bunch of conspiracy freaks who share his admiration for the in-depth reporting from The Enquirer and InfoWars.

Conflict has been simmering since 1918, but jrbush reacted to an earlier Russian attack by opening the possibility Georgia and Ukraine would be admitted to NATO, and hostilities ceased.

Putin has definately got lil' fat donny by the short hairs.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 20

@nctarheel wrote:

Again, your title tells it all.

....And that's why we call him...

TRUMP THE CHUMP

Are you not aware that they have been in Georgia since 2008?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 20

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 20

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 20

Again, your title tells it all.

....And that's why we call him...

TRUMP THE CHUMP

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

A decade after war, Putin-backed 'borderization' costs Georgia land - Trump Promotes Qanon at his Daily Rallys in Response

Ignoring Washington's warnings, troops have been moving a disputed boundary deeper into Georgia, a former Soviet republic that's now a staunch U.S. ally.

KHURVALETI, Georgia — As the barbed-wire fence edges closer, so does the prospect that Vasya might one day wake up on Russian-controlled soil.

The craggy-faced cattle farmer finds himself on the front line of a geopolitical struggle between Russia and the West.

Ignoring Washington's warnings, Moscow-backed troops have been moving a disputed border deeper into Georgia, a former Soviet republic that is now a staunch U.S. ally.

Sometimes a few extra acres are swallowed up in the night. In other places, ditches are plowed, surveillance cameras installed and green signs erected reading: "Attention! State Border! Passage Forbidden!"

This constantly changing boundary has already divided communities and swallowed up homes in Georgia, a country of 3.7 million that hopes to one day join NATO.

Many consider it nothing short of a silent, creeping occupation on the fringes of Europe supported by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"What should I do? If the Russians come closer I will not be able to do anything," Vasya, 51, said with a shrug and a waft of a freshly lit cigarette. He wants only his first name used for fear of reprisals by nearby border guards.

By the time the firing stopped, Russia had driven Georgian troops out of two breakaway provinces, South Ossetia and Abkhazia. In all, Moscow has built 19 military bases in South Ossetia alone.

Next week is the 10th anniversary of the start of the brief but pivotal Russo-Georgian War. This six-day conflict saw 850 people killed and 192,000 displaced from their homes. Human rights groups have accused both sides of war crimes.

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/decade-after-war-putin-backed-borderization-costs-georgia-land-n8...

Trump Promotes Qanon at his Daily Rallys in Response??????

What was his "Q" response to the continuing Georgia situation???

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 20

So, mick.....I'm not much on this 'they did it tooooooo' bs, but I can't resist this one.  What we have here in the USA is a Capitalist economic systems practised in a supposed democratic Republic.  Nearly every State in the Union has a 'law' about 'Adverse Possession'. 

Depending on the State, that law provides for permanent transfer of ownership from the original owner[1] to the adjacent property owner [2] when [2] occupies, uses for his own benefit, maintains whatever it is at his expense and then claims ownership.  That happens by Court action....that's our Courts, of course.   Happens even without even prior notice to [1].  Even if he doesn't see or know about what's going on, [1] has to do something about stopping the 'violation'.  Sound like what you posted? 

Usually, a period of time is specified and a court order required.  [1] can't stop the proceedings just because he objects when he is actually notified of the adverse possession action.  [1] is apparently expected to know all about it.  By remaining silent in the face of an overt violation by [2], [1] is considered to give consent.   [1] only has a limited time to take specific action against [2] after [2] begins the overt violation....deemed adverse possession.  If [1] doesn't object in time, the game is on.  [1] may lose title despite having paid taxes and considered the land his for yea so many years. Not just land, either.  See....being sneaky counts for a whole lot in this economic system.

You don't suppose 'the donald' has been conducting seminars in Russia.  He had an educational facility here that ostensibly taught stuff like that. IF there's a buck to be made off it, I'll bet he's involved in it.  Could call it the 'Trump' doctrine.  'The donald' would get off on that.  I'll bet the oligarchs would put up statue of some sort in the town square too.  'Hero of the People' could be inscribed.  You don't suppose.......?  Nah....makes a good story though, doesn't it?  

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Putin Ignores Trump Russian Military Invades Georgia

Message 20 of 20

A decade after war, Putin-backed 'borderization' costs Georgia land - Trump Promotes Qanon at his Daily Rallys in Response

Ignoring Washington's warnings, troops have been moving a disputed boundary deeper into Georgia, a former Soviet republic that's now a staunch U.S. ally.

KHURVALETI, Georgia — As the barbed-wire fence edges closer, so does the prospect that Vasya might one day wake up on Russian-controlled soil.

The craggy-faced cattle farmer finds himself on the front line of a geopolitical struggle between Russia and the West.

Ignoring Washington's warnings, Moscow-backed troops have been moving a disputed border deeper into Georgia, a former Soviet republic that is now a staunch U.S. ally.

Sometimes a few extra acres are swallowed up in the night. In other places, ditches are plowed, surveillance cameras installed and green signs erected reading: "Attention! State Border! Passage Forbidden!"

This constantly changing boundary has already divided communities and swallowed up homes in Georgia, a country of 3.7 million that hopes to one day join NATO.

Many consider it nothing short of a silent, creeping occupation on the fringes of Europe supported by Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"What should I do? If the Russians come closer I will not be able to do anything," Vasya, 51, said with a shrug and a waft of a freshly lit cigarette. He wants only his first name used for fear of reprisals by nearby border guards.

By the time the firing stopped, Russia had driven Georgian troops out of two breakaway provinces, South Ossetia and Abkhazia. In all, Moscow has built 19 military bases in South Ossetia alone.

Next week is the 10th anniversary of the start of the brief but pivotal Russo-Georgian War. This six-day conflict saw 850 people killed and 192,000 displaced from their homes. Human rights groups have accused both sides of war crimes.

Source - https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/decade-after-war-putin-backed-borderization-costs-georgia-land-n8...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies