Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Putin Ignores Trump Russian Military Invades Georgia

Message 1 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

This ignobleler is so proud of himself - he is able to fill in the missing words:

standing by and saying nothing except for sanctions for nearly 2 years about a nation that has a tie to the US is being slowly invaded over a period of 10 years.

Rk   don't tell me that you finally get it.

Why do you type such garbage - I have been saying that all along.

Yes, we have been invaded over a period of 10 years.
Yes, the Russians have worked incessantly to change the mind of many in order to create division and distrust in government, Yes, that is one of the tactics.  I  have often   wondered as to why many expect the Russians to actually  drop bombs in the US.  they don;t need to do that, they conquer from within. 

Well in that case,  hurrah  we seem to agree on somehting.  great RK

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Listen - don't you think - it's a TAD bit disingenuous to keep Blaming Obama for everything 1.5 years into Trumps Presidency and at the same time - try to distance Trump from everything but the Good Stuff

Were anyone doing that, I'd agree with you. On the other hand, blaming the sitting President for something ongoing for 10 years is disingenuous. 

From Immigration to North Korea to NATO to School Shootings - Trumps has blamed Obama and previous Presidents all the way back to Washington...............he's set his own Precedent for analysing the things he preceives are wrong with the USA and the World and made promises to fix them and he's even taken credit for fixing things where he's done nothing and in many cases made things even worse 

So Again, extremely disingenuous to blame anyone esle for the USA's Problems Today when you have someone as President who claims he's the only one that can Fix Everything that is Wrong

“July 21, 2016, Donald Trump stood at a lectern in Cleveland and made a solemn vow. Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it,” he said.

A President is a President 24/7.

Trump is the President - he's demonstrated a remarkable penchant & preference for undoing and obliterating every Goverment Policy or Initiative that has anything to do with Obama and then he thinks he's all done and he goes Golfing every weekend

I don't see the "Golfing" as a factor - please expand.

"There's just so much to be done," Trump told CBS' 60 Minutes in an interview broadcast Nov. 13, 2016. "So I don't think we'll be very big on vacations, no."

I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

“You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said in August 2016 on the campaign.
A President is a President 24/7.

US President is a 24/7 job and developing Personal Relationships with World Leaders is something he should be doing on his own time - if those relationships only benefit him

Agreed - your point?

Iran Nuclear Deal has not been renegotiated

Obamacare has not been repealed and replaced

Border Wall has not been funded never mind started

There is No Infrastructure Plan

Russia is still interferring in the 2018 US Elections & Still No Punishment

You are pointing out a lot of need for Congressional action.

Putin continues to interfere in our Elections and to invade Soverign Countries after Trumps meeting with him

Agreed - your point?

Talking to Putin is a Good Thing - Talking to Russia is a Good Thing - For Whom?

For the world.

Kim jong un continues to increase his fissle material and increase his ballistic missle capabilty even after Trumps meeting with him

I don't know what "fissle" is but, in any case, shall we launch the missiles today or wait a day or two?

Yes you do

Yes, I can guess.

These are examples of why American Patriots like me continue to point out these examples of Trumps unfitness to be President

Why don't you poll those "American Patriots like you" and get a timetable for launching the missiles.

Already have one - the Missles will start launching against Trump right after the 2018 Elections

"Missles"?? is that the schedule for the workers to rise?

He's not even trying to do anything for the Country - he ignores what these World Leaders are doing AGAINST US & our Country - it's all about him - the real crime is - he's telling people at his rallies that he's got it under Control and they beleive him - he doesn;t and you know it - but you continue to go along with the Charade

......seven......six......five......four......

Naw - you gotta start at the beginning -

days
hour
minutes
seconds

Till Nov 6, 2018

Plus four years. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

This ignobleler is so proud of himself - he is able to fill in the missing words:

standing by and saying nothing except for sanctions for nearly 2 years about a nation that has a tie to the US is being slowly invaded over a period of 10 years.

Rk   don't tell me that you finally get it.

Why do you type such garbage - I have been saying that all along.

Yes, we have been invaded over a period of 10 years.
Yes, the Russians have worked incessantly to change the mind of many in order to create division and distrust in government, Yes, that is one of the tactics.  I  have often   wondered as to why many expect the Russians to actually  drop bombs in the US.  they don;t need to do that, they conquer from within. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Listen - don't you think - it's a TAD bit disingenuous to keep Blaming Obama for everything 1.5 years into Trumps Presidency and at the same time - try to distance Trump from everything but the Good Stuff

Were anyone doing that, I'd agree with you. On the other hand, blaming the sitting President for something ongoing for 10 years is disingenuous. 

From Immigration to North Korea to NATO to School Shootings - Trumps has blamed Obama and previous Presidents all the way back to Washington...............he's set his own Precedent for analysing the things he preceives are wrong with the USA and the World and made promises to fix them and he's even taken credit for fixing things where he's done nothing and in many cases made things even worse 

So Again, extremely disingenuous to blame anyone esle for the USA's Problems Today when you have someone as President who claims he's the only one that can Fix Everything that is Wrong

“July 21, 2016, Donald Trump stood at a lectern in Cleveland and made a solemn vow. Nobody knows the system better than me, which is why I alone can fix it,” he said.

Trump is the President - he's demonstrated a remarkable penchant & preference for undoing and obliterating every Goverment Policy or Initiative that has anything to do with Obama and then he thinks he's all done and he goes Golfing every weekend

"There's just so much to be done," Trump told CBS' 60 Minutes in an interview broadcast Nov. 13, 2016. "So I don't think we'll be very big on vacations, no."

I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump, 69, tells ITK. "I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

“You don’t have time to take time off,” Trump adds.

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf," Trump said in August 2016 on the campaign.

US President is a 24/7 job and developing Personal Relationships with World Leaders is something he should be doing on his own time - if those relationships only benefit him

Agreed - your point?

Iran Nuclear Deal has not been renegotiated

Obamacare has not been repealed and replaced

Border Wall has not been funded never mind started

There is No Infrastructure Plan

Russia is still interferring in the 2018 US Elections & Still No Punishment

Putin continues to interfere in our Elections and to invade Soverign Countries after Trumps meeting with him

Agreed - your point?

Talking to Putin is a Good Thing - Talking to Russia is a Good Thing - For Whom?

Kim jong un continues to increase his fissle material and increase his ballistic missle capabilty even after Trumps meeting with him

I don't know what "fissle" is but, in any case, shall we launch the missiles today or wait a day or two?

Yes you do

These are examples of why American Patriots like me continue to point out these examples of Trumps unfitness to be President

Why don't you poll those "American Patriots like you" and get a timetable for launching the missiles.

Already have one - the Missles will start launching against Trump right after the 2018 Elections

He's not even trying to do anything for the Country - he ignores what these World Leaders are doing AGAINST US & our Country - it's all about him - the real crime is - he's telling people at his rallies that he's got it under Control and they beleive him - he doesn;t and you know it - but you continue to go along with the Charade

Naw - you gotta start at the beginning -

days
hour
minutes
seconds

Till Nov 6, 2018

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

Rk   don't tell me that you finally get it. Yes, we have been invaded over a period of 10 years.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

@afisher wrote:

Ignoblers seem to live in a strange state, where if they can't disuade people from the reality that the current regime in the WH is essentially standing by and saying nothing for nearly 2 years about a nation that has a tie to the US is being slowly invaded is essentially ok with Russia doing whatever they want.      They make claims about how great their leader is...and ignore / deny when the same regime is woefully lacking.   Georgia is one, North Korea is another.    

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

Agreed - your point?

Agreed - your point?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

Ignoblers seem to live in a strange state, where if they can't disuade people from the reality that the current regime in the WH is essentially standing by and saying nothing for nearly 2 years about a nation that has a tie to the US is being slowly invaded is essentially ok with Russia doing whatever they want.      They make claims about how great their leader is...and ignore / deny when the same regime is woefully lacking.   Georgia is one, North Korea is another.    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@umbarch64 wrote:

So, mick.....I'm not much on this 'they did it tooooooo' bs, but I can't resist this one.  What we have here in the USA is a Capitalist economic systems practised in a supposed democratic Republic.  Nearly every State in the Union has a 'law' about 'Adverse Possession'. 

Depending on the State, that law provides for permanent transfer of ownership from the original owner[1] to the adjacent property owner [2] when [2] occupies, uses for his own benefit, maintains whatever it is at his expense and then claims ownership.  That happens by Court action....that's our Courts, of course.   Happens even without even prior notice to [1].  Even if he doesn't see or know about what's going on, [1] has to do something about stopping the 'violation'.  Sound like what you posted? 

Usually, a period of time is specified and a court order required.  [1] can't stop the proceedings just because he objects when he is actually notified of the adverse possession action.  [1] is apparently expected to know all about it.  By remaining silent in the face of an overt violation by [2], [1] is considered to give consent.   [1] only has a limited time to take specific action against [2] after [2] begins the overt violation....deemed adverse possession.  If [1] doesn't object in time, the game is on.  [1] may lose title despite having paid taxes and considered the land his for yea so many years. Not just land, either.  See....being sneaky counts for a whole lot in this economic system.

You don't suppose 'the donald' has been conducting seminars in Russia.  He had an educational facility here that ostensibly taught stuff like that. IF there's a buck to be made off it, I'll bet he's involved in it.  Could call it the 'Trump' doctrine.  'The donald' would get off on that.  I'll bet the oligarchs would put up statue of some sort in the town square too.  'Hero of the People' could be inscribed.  You don't suppose.......?  Nah....makes a good story though, doesn't it?  

So Ray......................I'm aware there are always Individuals and Nation-states who want to expand their - Assets - through whatever means possible - some legally - but almost all questionable and most always against the wishes and to the detriment of and what is in the best interests of the Original Asset Owner...................Eminent Domain and your Adverse Possesion come to mind 

Getting back on Topic - let me offer you a Glimpse into the Reality of my Post by providing two Maps

1. The World in 1945

2. The World Today

Almost all the Inhabitants of the World Today like Map #2 the Best

Trump & Putin are two of the Worlds Inhabitants Who - like - not just the Map of the World in 1945 but the way the Leaders of their Countries called the SHOTS for every other Country and the Citizens within those Countries all over the World.................. either through Deceit - Economic Ransom - Military Force...........................

American Patriots like me................................do not want Putin or Trump to return us to a 1945 World

Please Pay Special Notice to the Geographical SIZE of the Soviet Union in 1945 and Today...........................

1945 World.png

2018 World.png

So, Mick, thanks for the history lesson. My concern is the effort to make everything just one more reason to attack the President. It concerns me because it is playing right into the hands of those Russian bots that some here claim to be concerned about. Example - Russian mistreatment of the Georgians did not just begin, yet it is being treated as something that began with and is all the fault of President Trump.

American Patriots like me................................do not want Putin or Trump to return us to a 1945 World

And yet people who consider themselves to be "American Patriots like you" go into a dither if the President negotiates reasonably ot talks pleasantly with with Putin. Sometimes it seems like they long for a return to the Cold War.

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20

@mickstuder wrote:

@umbarch64 wrote:

So, mick.....I'm not much on this 'they did it tooooooo' bs, but I can't resist this one.  What we have here in the USA is a Capitalist economic systems practised in a supposed democratic Republic.  Nearly every State in the Union has a 'law' about 'Adverse Possession'. 

Depending on the State, that law provides for permanent transfer of ownership from the original owner[1] to the adjacent property owner [2] when [2] occupies, uses for his own benefit, maintains whatever it is at his expense and then claims ownership.  That happens by Court action....that's our Courts, of course.   Happens even without even prior notice to [1].  Even if he doesn't see or know about what's going on, [1] has to do something about stopping the 'violation'.  Sound like what you posted? 

Usually, a period of time is specified and a court order required.  [1] can't stop the proceedings just because he objects when he is actually notified of the adverse possession action.  [1] is apparently expected to know all about it.  By remaining silent in the face of an overt violation by [2], [1] is considered to give consent.   [1] only has a limited time to take specific action against [2] after [2] begins the overt violation....deemed adverse possession.  If [1] doesn't object in time, the game is on.  [1] may lose title despite having paid taxes and considered the land his for yea so many years. Not just land, either.  See....being sneaky counts for a whole lot in this economic system.

You don't suppose 'the donald' has been conducting seminars in Russia.  He had an educational facility here that ostensibly taught stuff like that. IF there's a buck to be made off it, I'll bet he's involved in it.  Could call it the 'Trump' doctrine.  'The donald' would get off on that.  I'll bet the oligarchs would put up statue of some sort in the town square too.  'Hero of the People' could be inscribed.  You don't suppose.......?  Nah....makes a good story though, doesn't it?  

So Ray......................I'm aware there are always Individuals and Nation-states who want to expand their - Assets - through whatever means possible - some legally - but almost all questionable and most always against the wishes and to the detriment of and what is in the best interests of the Original Asset Owner...................Eminent Domain and your Adverse Possesion come to mind 

Getting back on Topic - let me offer you a Glimpse into the Reality of my Post by providing two Maps

1. The World in 1945

2. The World Today

Almost all the Inhabitants of the World Today like Map #2 the Best

Trump & Putin are two of the Worlds Inhabitants Who - like - not just the Map of the World in 1945 but the way the Leaders of their Countries called the SHOTS for every other Country and the Citizens within those Countries all over the World.................. either through Deceit - Economic Ransom - Military Force...........................

Please Pay Special Notice to the Geographical SIZE of the Soviet Union in 1945 and Today...........................

1945 World.png

2018 World.png

So, Mick, thanks for the history lesson. My concern is the effort to make everything just one more reason to attack the President. It concerns me because it is playing right into the hands of those Russian bots that some here claim to be concerned about. Example - Russian mistreatment of the Georgians did not just begin, yet it is being treated as something that began with and is all the fault of President Trump.

And yet people who consider themselves to be "American Patriots like you" go into a dither if the President negotiates reasonably ot talks pleasantly with with Putin. Sometimes it seems like they long for a return to the Cold War.

Kudos
Views