Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Protests if Rosenstein fired

Message 1 of 60

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

YOU are the one who constantly writes about neo-Masrxists (you just did it again).  If you really see that many Communists in the US, I would suggest professional help.  Your version of patriotism seems to be another form of McCarthyism.

If you honestly do not understand the difference between Communism and neoMarxism you should study up, And if you think neoMarxism has any connection to McCarthy - again, you have no idea what you are commenting on.

I agree, one of us does not know what they are talking about, or is simply trying to be obstinate.  You constantly accuse others on this site of doing exactly what you do.  Your constant posts about neo-marxists and your use of alternative facts are ridiculously simplistic.  Your statement in another post showing you will NEVER question authority does not show you as a Patriot, it shows you to be a pawn who doesn't understand that they have a duty as a Citizen to help keep Government in check.  I can easily respond to you; but, frankly, you are NOT worth my time.  Have a nice night.

O.K. now that you have made clear your thinking about me, let's get back to the issue of the previous post - do you not know the difference between what we call "Communism" and the writings of Karl Marx?

That is a needless and moot question, I hope it is being used for distraction only. The Karl Marx Neo-Marxism threat is ridiculous at best. Fodder for crackpots !!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 60

@rk9152wrote:

@phyllisc6781wrote:

Anyone who supports country over party does not support trump, who has weakened our country at every turn and on every stage.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

He has strengthened our economy, our national security, our military, and our relationships with major world powers. Only in a fantasy world.

The only thing he weakened was the long march of the neoMarxists.  Repeating a tired Alt-Right erroneous scare phrase over and over will never make it true.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 60

@rk9152wrote:

@mandm84wrote:

In case you didn't notice rk9152 , Soro's fights for the 99% unlike your worshipped Koch's , who fight to get richer on the backs of those struggling.

No I hadn't noticed that. Soros fights for Soros  period. What have the Kochs to do with this, they are not trying to create mob action.

And "worshipped Kochs" (or Koch's if you prefer) - where did that come from??

You are confusing patriotism with blindly supporting a president who obstructs justice, habitually lies, invites Russia into hacking for emails, and now refuses to levy sanctions against an enemy of our country who has meddled in our elections and hacked into our voter data bases.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 60

@Panjandromwrote:

ChasKy53:  Some extreme right wingers seem to have come to believe all of the fake news and propaganda that the Russians have placed into our social media and sources like Breitbart, along with all of the extreme right opinions that Fox broadcasts daily.

I don't remember ever seeing such goofy misinformation in my life. All I can say is that when Mueller is finished they're in for a massive jolt of reality.

Nope, they are so brainwashed that if/when Mueller finds trump guilty of illegal things, they will still swear it is the result of a "Deep State" conspiracy. LOL !!!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 60

@williamb39198wrote:

@rk9152

Well rk, if need (want) to make a choice, I think that I chose @sp362

for rational (makes sense) thought and comments. 

Oh course you do.

Possibly you can help sp understand the difference between Communism and neoMarxism. While you are it, you might want to explain to your "landslide" that Birch and McCarthy are not related to this issue.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 60

@sp362wrote:

YOU are the one who constantly writes about neo-Masrxists (you just did it again).  If you really see that many Communists in the US, I would suggest professional help.  Your version of patriotism seems to be another form of McCarthyism.

If you honestly do not understand the difference between Communism and neoMarxism you should study up, And if you think neoMarxism has any connection to McCarthy - again, you have no idea what you are commenting on.

I agree, one of us does not know what they are talking about, or is simply trying to be obstinate.  You constantly accuse others on this site of doing exactly what you do.  Your constant posts about neo-marxists and your use of alternative facts are ridiculously simplistic.  Your statement in another post showing you will NEVER question authority does not show you as a Patriot, it shows you to be a pawn who doesn't understand that they have a duty as a Citizen to help keep Government in check.  I can easily respond to you; but, frankly, you are NOT worth my time.  Have a nice night.

O.K. now that you have made clear your thinking about me, let's get back to the issue of the previous post - do you not know the difference between what we call "Communism" and the writings of Karl Marx?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 60

@rk9152

Well rk, if need (want) to make a choice, I think that I chose @sp362

for rational (makes sense) thought and comments. 

Sorry rk, but it was a landslide

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 60

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@phyllisc6781

@ChasKy53

Some things are pretty simple and may we support all who seek truth and justice. And not to be swayed by 

false prophets!

@sp362

I would also like to emphasize one of your comments “supporting country over party”. It’s a long standing issue that many of us keep asking trump supporters...where do they stand on this issue? And it seems they always dodge it. Perhaps it’s because to support trump, they may have already picked party over country?

I challenge their patriotism...where do they stand?

I stand with country over Party. That is why I refuse and refused to support the Party establishment in it's opposition to President Trump.

So, I guess my patriotism is intact.

John Bircher's have always seen themselves as super patriots, believed in conspiracy theories and have seen Communists everywhere they look. 

Just so you know, Soros actually helped end Communist rule in Eastern Europe through the education programs he funded, doesn't quite fit your narrative does it?

What has any of that to do with the issue of party over country - which you brought up - or my response?

You can "play dumb", but I am not wasting any more of my time.

A smart move on your part since you obviously have no rational way of responding.

YOU are the one who brought Soros into the conversation in the first place.  YOU are the one who constantly writes about neo-Masrxists (you just did it again).  If you really see that many Communists in the US, I would suggest professional help.  Your version of patriotism seems to be another form of McCarthyism.

@sp362- you bring up a very interesting possible motivation - McCaethyism - Bircher crackpotism - still crazy after all these years...

John Birch Society Song - YouTube

Bob Dylan - Talkin' John Birch Society Blues [Rare Mono Master Take] (1963 Freewheelin' Outtake) - Y...

Professional help?

Not necessary - trump can pronounce all his klan to be not racist - sane - stable - all of that - he can now grant dispensations for all who vote for him...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 60

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@phyllisc6781

@ChasKy53

Some things are pretty simple and may we support all who seek truth and justice. And not to be swayed by 

false prophets!

@sp362

I would also like to emphasize one of your comments “supporting country over party”. It’s a long standing issue that many of us keep asking trump supporters...where do they stand on this issue? And it seems they always dodge it. Perhaps it’s because to support trump, they may have already picked party over country?

I stand with country over Party. That is why I refuse and refused to support the Party establishment in it's opposition to President Trump.

John Bircher's have always seen themselves as super patriots, believed in conspiracy theories and have seen Communists everywhere they look. 

Just so you know, Soros actually helped end Communist rule in Eastern Europe through the education programs he funded, doesn't quite fit your narrative does it?

What has any of that to do with the issue of party over country - which you brought up - or my response?

A smart move on your part since you obviously have no rational way of responding.

YOU are the one who brought Soros into the conversation in the first place. 

Not in the post you were theoretically responding to.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 60

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@phyllisc6781

@ChasKy53

false prophets!

@sp362

YOU are the one who brought Soros into the conversation in the first place. 

Not in the post you were theoretically responding to.

Kudos
Views