AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Protests if Rosenstein fired

Message 11 of 60

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@phyllisc6781

@ChasKy53

Some things are pretty simple and may we support all who seek truth and justice. And not to be swayed by 

false prophets!

@sp362

I would also like to emphasize one of your comments “supporting country over party”. It’s a long standing issue that many of us keep asking trump supporters...where do they stand on this issue? And it seems they always dodge it. Perhaps it’s because to support trump, they may have already picked party over country?

I challenge their patriotism...where do they stand?

I stand with country over Party. That is why I refuse and refused to support the Party establishment in it's opposition to President Trump.

So, I guess my patriotism is intact.

John Bircher's have always seen themselves as super patriots, believed in conspiracy theories and have seen Communists everywhere they look. 

Just so you know, Soros actually helped end Communist rule in Eastern Europe through the education programs he funded, doesn't quite fit your narrative does it?

What has any of that to do with the issue of party over country - which you brought up - or my response?

You can "play dumb", but I am not wasting any more of my time.

A smart move on your part since you obviously have no rational way of responding.

YOU are the one who brought Soros into the conversation in the first place.  YOU are the one who constantly writes about neo-Masrxists (you just did it again).  If you really see that many Communists in the US, I would suggest professional help.  Your version of patriotism seems to be another form of McCarthyism.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 60

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@phyllisc6781

@ChasKy53

Some things are pretty simple and may we support all who seek truth and justice. And not to be swayed by 

false prophets!

@sp362

I would also like to emphasize one of your comments “supporting country over party”. It’s a long standing issue that many of us keep asking trump supporters...where do they stand on this issue? And it seems they always dodge it. Perhaps it’s because to support trump, they may have already picked party over country?

I stand with country over Party. That is why I refuse and refused to support the Party establishment in it's opposition to President Trump.

John Bircher's have always seen themselves as super patriots, believed in conspiracy theories and have seen Communists everywhere they look. 

Just so you know, Soros actually helped end Communist rule in Eastern Europe through the education programs he funded, doesn't quite fit your narrative does it?

What has any of that to do with the issue of party over country - which you brought up - or my response?

A smart move on your part since you obviously have no rational way of responding.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 60

@phyllisc6781wrote:

Anyone who supports country over party does not support trump, who has weakened our country at every turn and on every stage.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

He has strengthened our economy, our national security, our military, and our relationships with major world powers.

The only thing he weakened was the long march of the neoMarxists.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 60

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@phyllisc6781

@ChasKy53

false prophets!

@sp362

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 60

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@phyllisc6781

@ChasKy53

false prophets!

@sp362

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 60

Anyone who supports country over party does not support trump, who has weakened our country at every turn and on every stage.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 60

@rk9152wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@phyllisc6781

@ChasKy53

false prophets!

@sp362

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 60

@rk9152wrote:

@williamb39198wrote:

@phyllisc6781

@ChasKy53

false prophets!

@sp362

Russian bots, trolls, trump and Putin would approve of the content of your post.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 60

@mandm84wrote:

In case you didn't notice rk9152 , Soro's fights for the 99% unlike your worshipped Koch's , who fight to get richer on the backs of those struggling.

No I hadn't noticed that. Soros fights for Soros  period. What have the Kochs to do with this, they are not trying to create mob action.

And "worshipped Kochs" (or Koch's if you prefer) - where did that come from??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 60

@williamb39198wrote:

@phyllisc6781

@ChasKy53

false prophets!

@sp362

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs