With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Protests if Rosenstein fired

Message 21 of 60

In case you didn't notice rk9152 , Soro's fights for the 99% unlike your worshipped Koch's , who fight to get richer on the backs of those struggling.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 60

Go " right " ahead Fox " news " trying to trash a good and honorable man like Robert Mueller. As If he needed more motivation , considering his career track record of relentlessly searching for the truth.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 60

@Panjandromwrote:

jimc91:   How can Rod Resenstein participate in a leadership capacity in an investigation in which he is a key wittness?

He isn't participating in the Special Council's investigation. Not part of Mueller's team.

In addition, Rosenstein sought the advice of an ethics advisor within the DOJ before signing off on contacting NY’s southern division. 

Isn’t it funny that the ignorant trump supporters  fail to recognize criminality, but when those in the DOJ,  FBI and the Mueller investigation act ethically and legally,  they protest.  Seems to me that these people no longer have an understanding of right and wrong. Possibly another character trait that they share with the criminal in chief.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 60

@jimc91wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

Rosenstein should be fired today.  He has a conflict in interest being that he is a witness in the investigation.  Whats so hard to see with this?

The goal of impeach Trump at any cost is driving the left and never Trumpers insane and it shows...

Fired for being a witness?  You have a strange interpretation of our laws.  There are several ways that Rosenstein could be a witness and not have to recuse himself.  You insist the goal is impeach Trump because that is what you are hearing from your talking heads.  The goal is to find out what role foreign countries had in our election, how we can stop them from doing it again and if there was obstruction of justice.

How can Rod Resenstein participate in a leadership capacity in an investigation in which he is a key wittness?   He is also a part of the investigation concerning the FISA abuse investigation currently underway by the IG?  

The IG is sharing information with Robert Mueller.

Rosenstein should have been fired about the same time McCabe was fired.  

You do realize there is a difference between recusal and firing?  If Rosenstein was FIRED because of what he knows, I think he and his family would be set for multiple lifetimes after they finished suing.  If you want to make a case for recusal, go ahead.  As far as FISA, you need to quit listening to talking heads who know absolutely nothing and see nothing wrong with misleading and lying to their viewers, who seem to swallow it hook, line and sinker.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 60

ChasKy53:  Some extreme right wingers seem to have come to believe all of the fake news and propaganda that the Russians have placed into our social media and sources like Breitbart, along with all of the extreme right opinions that Fox broadcasts daily.

I don't remember ever seeing such goofy misinformation in my life. All I can say is that when Mueller is finished they're in for a massive jolt of reality.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 60

jimc91:   How can Rod Resenstein participate in a leadership capacity in an investigation in which he is a key wittness?

He isn't participating in the Special Council's investigation. Not part of Mueller's team.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 60

@sp362wrote:

@jimc91wrote:

Rosenstein should be fired today.  He has a conflict in interest being that he is a witness in the investigation.  Whats so hard to see with this?

The goal of impeach Trump at any cost is driving the left and never Trumpers insane and it shows...

Fired for being a witness?  You have a strange interpretation of our laws.  There are several ways that Rosenstein could be a witness and not have to recuse himself.  You insist the goal is impeach Trump because that is what you are hearing from your talking heads.  The goal is to find out what role foreign countries had in our election, how we can stop them from doing it again and if there was obstruction of justice.

How can Rod Resenstein participate in a leadership capacity in an investigation in which he is a key wittness?   He is also a part of the investigation concerning the FISA abuse investigation currently underway by the IG?  

The IG is sharing information with Robert Mueller.

Rosenstein should have been fired about the same time McCabe was fired.  

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 60

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

Except that Soros did not establish or create moveon.org.  It was created by Joan Blades and Wes Boyd.  Has Soros had influence with the large amount of money he contributed?  I am sure he has.  Do you think it is any different than the influence the Koch's have over the Tea Party?

The point is Soros and we are in agreement that he has influence over their activities.

The point is not Soros, the point is possible protests if Rosenstein is fired.  It has nothing to do with Soros.  I notice you didn't bother to comment on the Koch's influence on the Tea Party.

Soros funded the start up of the outfit that is organizing the protest. True, no mention of Koch or Tea Party - neither is involved in this.  They are involved if they agree with or do not try to stop the removal of a special prosecutor.  Also, who do you think funds the Tea Party?  And, since the Tea Party is a Super PAC, they can fund it to their heart's content.

Also, moveon.org is a PAC which means there limits that individuals ($5000) can contribute.  The Tea Party is a Super PAC which allows unlimited contributions.  Just because an organization leans to the left you seem to think its motives in this case are wrong. 

The subject is Soros and his involvement with organized efforts to change America.

Exactly what are those efforts and to change it to what?  A third world Dictatorship where the head can decide what needs to be done without regard to the law?

No - something along the neoMarxist lines of the Progressive Movement.

So it is OK for you to keep claiming neo-marxist (which it isn't) but you can object whenever anybody calls you neo-fascist (which I don't personally believe you are)?

Also, you have to be more specific than some vague statement from the McCarthy era.

Again, this is about our current form of Government and whether you want to turn it in to a third world dictatorship.  If the alt-right (who I don't agree with) wanted a demonstration over the removal of Mueller or Rosenstein, I would support it. 

No I don'tWhat has the alt-right to do with Mueller or Rosenstein. You are falling into the lefty trap of just name calling without regard to the meaning of the terms used. Sorta like "Dictatorship" below and the oft used "Nazi" and "fascist".

I am not a "lefty", I am just not an alt-right.  Also, I believe in Country over Party, which seems to be a rare position in our present climate.  I am sorry that you could not follow my point, I thought it was very basic as an example of where Country is more important and ideas can be good regardless of who comes up with them.

Do you have any idea as to the definition of "alt-right"?

Yes I do, how about you?

Destroying our Nation as we know we know it would be allowing it to be turned into a Dictatorship, not any side issue that you are taking umbrage with that has little to nothing to do with our basic form of Government.  You seem to be unable to distinguish the real harm that removing either would cause the Country and you call others "sheep"? 

Yes, I call those used by Soros, "sheep".

Why are you so willing to give away your freedoms?  Your line of thinking is what will ultimately lead to the demise of American Democracy.   From what you write, you would not only tolerate it, you would support it.  These are the real sheep, or lemmings who can not tell they are being led over a cliff.
I'm not. We "hire" a President to do a job. How he does it is not my concern. If a staffer is not doing their job (as defined by the President) - they're outa here. And that is really the event moveon wants to protest.

Burying your head in the sand and allowing anybody to do whatever they want is how this Country will be destroyed.  Boards of Directors also hire "Presidents" to run their organizations.  If they try something unethical, they will be fired.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 60
  • Lying Sean Hannity and Fox " news " hit a new low by accusing Prosecutor Robert Mueller of being  part of a " Crime Family ". Could Fox and Hannity be anymore delusional and wrong by defending Trump's past behavior and attacking a man who's entire life has been serving our Nation in War and in Justice.
  • Robert Mueller's entire Life and Career has been exemplary !
  • Robert Mueller's an honest and honorable Man and just happens to be a life long Republican !!!
  • Shame on you Hannity and Fox " news "
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 60

@phyllisc6781

@ChasKy53

Some things are pretty simple and may we support all who seek truth and justice. And not to be swayed by 

false prophets!

@sp362

I would also like to emphasize one of your comments “supporting country over party”. It’s a long standing issue that many of us keep asking trump supporters...where do they stand on this issue? And it seems they always dodge it. Perhaps it’s because to support trump, they may have already picked party over country?

I challenge their patriotism...where do they stand?

Kudos
Views