Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Protests if Rosenstein fired

Message 31 of 60

@williamb39198wrote:

@sp362

Welcome to “world of spin” by rk!

His talk of impeachment is the same fear tactic used by the nra and any logical discussion about guns...”they want to take all of our guns away”!!

My own preference is not for impeachment, but to vote in more Dems to congress to neutralize trump! Bring sanity to government back. Not to evolve into a third world dictatorship. 

the truth is out there 

Some extreme right wingers seem to have come to believe all of the fake news and propaganda that the Russians have placed into our social media and sources like Breitbart, along with all of the extreme right opinions that Fox broadcasts daily.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 60

If we hire a president to do a “job,” then we should all be protesting because the imposter in chief is not doing his job with regard to protecting the majority of American people, upholding the tenets of our constitution, and taking good care of the economy, the lower and middle-class, our children and their education, and our environment. Overall, this “so called” president Is doing an abysmal job and his so-called president see is a major fail.

Those who think that how our president does his or her job is not the concern of any American,  represents the most ignorant and dangerous of thoughts and, in turn,  inaction, I have personally heard in a long, long time, but it explains how and why the idiot in chief is getting away with the immoral, unconstitutional, and criminal actions he perpetuates on a daily basis. 

Moveon.org, which is a wonderful organization.  In the meantime, I have sent details put forth in the original post with regard to when these protests may begin to all of our seated Democrats  and candidates  in the state.

God speed to two very ethical Republicans—Mueller and Rosenstein, as well as those investigators in NY who are looking into yet ANOTHER criminal in trump’s sphere, COHEN.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 60

@rk9152wrote:

@ChasKy53wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

A very telling group of posts. It exposes the REAL intent - impeachment - and it shows how the left can be used by George Soros.

It's telling alright. It shows that the majority in our country will not stand for trump to obstruct justice. Your posting is telling also. It shows that the minority trump 'cult like' base will accept anything that trump does.

Where did you get the strange idea that a majority of our country are Soros tools. I'm sure many are. Some because they share his desire to end our nation as we know it. Others (like the cult of hatred here) are just blinded by their emotions and are easy marks for the manipulation of Soros. Hardly a majority though.

I said nothing about Soros or tools, my words stand as I said them, not as you erroneously interpret them. The majority will not stand for trump to obstruct justice, they support the Mueller investigations continuing (and that has nothing to do with Soros) The minority (trump supporters and trump cult members) will accept anything that trump does, evidently even him obstructing justice.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 60

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

Except that Soros did not establish or create moveon.org.  It was created by Joan Blades and Wes Boyd.  Has Soros had influence with the large amount of money he contributed?  I am sure he has.  Do you think it is any different than the influence the Koch's have over the Tea Party?

The point is Soros and we are in agreement that he has influence over their activities.

The point is not Soros, the point is possible protests if Rosenstein is fired.  It has nothing to do with Soros.  I notice you didn't bother to comment on the Koch's influence on the Tea Party.

Soros funded the start up of the outfit that is organizing the protest. True, no mention of Koch or Tea Party - neither is involved in this.

Also, moveon.org is a PAC which means there limits that individuals ($5000) can contribute.  The Tea Party is a Super PAC which allows unlimited contributions.  Just because an organization leans to the left you seem to think its motives in this case are wrong. 

The subject is Soros and his involvement with organized efforts to change America.

Exactly what are those efforts and to change it to what?  A third world Dictatorship where the head can decide what needs to be done without regard to the law?

No - something along the neoMarxist lines of the Progressive Movement.

Again, this is about our current form of Government and whether you want to turn it in to a third world dictatorship.  If the alt-right (who I don't agree with) wanted a demonstration over the removal of Mueller or Rosenstein, I would support it. 

No I don'tWhat has the alt-right to do with Mueller or Rosenstein. You are falling into the lefty trap of just name calling without regard to the meaning of the terms used. Sorta like "Dictatorship" below and the oft used "Nazi" and "fascist".

I am not a "lefty", I am just not an alt-right.  Also, I believe in Country over Party, which seems to be a rare position in our present climate.  I am sorry that you could not follow my point, I thought it was very basic as an example of where Country is more important and ideas can be good regardless of who comes up with them.

Do you have any idea as to the definition of "alt-right"?

Destroying our Nation as we know we know it would be allowing it to be turned into a Dictatorship, not any side issue that you are taking umbrage with that has little to nothing to do with our basic form of Government.  You seem to be unable to distinguish the real harm that removing either would cause the Country and you call others "sheep"? 

Yes, I call those used by Soros, "sheep".

Why are you so willing to give away your freedoms?  Your line of thinking is what will ultimately lead to the demise of American Democracy.   From what you write, you would not only tolerate it, you would support it.  These are the real sheep, or lemmings who can not tell they are being led over a cliff.
I'm not. We "hire" a President to do a job. How he does it is not my concern. If a staffer is not doing their job (as defined by the President) - they're outa here. And that is really the event moveon wants to protest.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 60

@cat2015wrote:

Protests are being organized around the country in the event that either Rod Rosenstein or Robert Mueller are fired. Go to MoveOn.org to find a protest near you:

https://front.moveon.org/

Thank you. If that happens this will be my 1st protest.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 60

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

Except that Soros did not establish or create moveon.org.  It was created by Joan Blades and Wes Boyd.  Has Soros had influence with the large amount of money he contributed?  I am sure he has.  Do you think it is any different than the influence the Koch's have over the Tea Party?

The point is Soros and we are in agreement that he has influence over their activities.

The point is not Soros, the point is possible protests if Rosenstein is fired.  It has nothing to do with Soros.  I notice you didn't bother to comment on the Koch's influence on the Tea Party.

Also, moveon.org is a PAC which means there limits that individuals ($5000) can contribute.  The Tea Party is a Super PAC which allows unlimited contributions.  Just because an organization leans to the left you seem to think its motives in this case are wrong. 

The subject is Soros and his involvement with organized efforts to change America.

Exactly what are those efforts and to change it to what?  A third world Dictatorship where the head can decide what needs to be done without regard to the law?

Again, this is about our current form of Government and whether you want to turn it in to a third world dictatorship.  If the alt-right (who I don't agree with) wanted a demonstration over the removal of Mueller or Rosenstein, I would support it. 

No I don'tWhat has the alt-right to do with Mueller or Rosenstein. You are falling into the lefty trap of just name calling without regard to the meaning of the terms used. Sorta like "Dictatorship" below and the oft used "Nazi" and "fascist".

I am not a "lefty", I am just not an alt-right.  Also, I believe in Country over Party, which seems to be a rare position in our present climate.  I am sorry that you could not follow my point, I thought it was very basic as an example of where Country is more important and ideas can be good regardless of who comes up with them.

Destroying our Nation as we know we know it would be allowing it to be turned into a Dictatorship, not any side issue that you are taking umbrage with that has little to nothing to do with our basic form of Government.  You seem to be unable to distinguish the real harm that removing either would cause the Country and you call others "sheep"? 

Why are you so willing to give away your freedoms?  Your line of thinking is what will ultimately lead to the demise of American Democracy.   From what you write, you would not only tolerate it, you would support it.  These are the real sheep, or lemmings who can not tell they are being led over a cliff.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 60

@sp362wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 60

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Post one says this thing is being organized by moveon.com - hence Soros. As to impeachment, are you saying that the radicals who this Soros thing appeals to would not want impeachment?

It is not moveon.com, it is moveon.org which is a Federal PAC which means that no individual person is allowed to contribute more than $5,000.  Also, moveon.org was NOT founded by Soros.  So you are are saying that this is all nothing but a personal attack by Soros and his "sheep" when facts say otherwise.

From wikipedia  - 

Financial contributors[edit]

MoveOn.org is primarily funded by small-dollar contributions from its millions of members.[citation needed] Major contributors to MoveOn.org during the 2004 election cycle included financier George Soros who gave US$1.46 million to MoveOn.org Voter Fund; Peter B. Lewis, chief executive of the Progressive Corp., who gave US$500,000 to MoveOn.org Voter Fund

So I am saying nothing different than previously posted.

So you are saying, "Excuse me, I erred"?

14 years ago in 2004 Soros donated a lot of mean in an attempt to defeat Bush's reelection.  Since then, they have reorganized into a Federal PAC.  Are you going to apologize for using outdated information and erring?

Certainly not. Soros established that organization to undermine American standards and traditions as well as destroy our nation as we know it.

He created a perfect leadership structure for the "Oh how I hate Trump" sheep. It gives you the guidance you need and it gives him the "warm bodies" he needs. Like any other riot or demonstration he sponsors.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 60

@sp362

Welcome to “world of spin” by rk!

His talk of impeachment is the same fear tactic used by the nra and any logical discussion about guns...”they want to take all of our guns away”!!

My own preference is not for impeachment, but to vote in more Dems to congress to neutralize trump! Bring sanity to government back. Not to evolve into a third world dictatorship. 

the truth is out there 

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 60

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@sp362wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Post one says this thing is being organized by moveon.com - hence Soros. As to impeachment, are you saying that the radicals who this Soros thing appeals to would not want impeachment?

It is not moveon.com, it is moveon.org which is a Federal PAC which means that no individual person is allowed to contribute more than $5,000.  Also, moveon.org was NOT founded by Soros.  So you are are saying that this is all nothing but a personal attack by Soros and his "sheep" when facts say otherwise.

From wikipedia  - 

Financial contributors[edit]

MoveOn.org is primarily funded by small-dollar contributions from its millions of members.[citation needed] Major contributors to MoveOn.org during the 2004 election cycle included financier George Soros who gave US$1.46 million to MoveOn.org Voter Fund; Peter B. Lewis, chief executive of the Progressive Corp., who gave US$500,000 to MoveOn.org Voter Fund

So I am saying nothing different than previously posted.

So you are saying, "Excuse me, I erred"?

14 years ago in 2004 Soros donated a lot of mean in an attempt to defeat Bush's reelection.  Since then, they have reorganized into a Federal PAC.  Are you going to apologize for using outdated information and erring?

Certainly not. Soros established that organization to undermine American standards and traditions as well as destroy our nation as we know it.

He created a perfect leadership structure for the "Oh how I hate Trump" sheep. It gives you the guidance you need and it gives him the "warm bodies" he needs. Like any other riot or demonstration he sponsors.

Cool! 

Just think - some rightwingers believe that irrational liberal/progressive hating stuff to be true - when out here in the real world - it's still the same generations-old pile of festering, bubbling, and reeking excrement that delusional republicans and other right wing crackpots have believed, honored, and worshiped for more than eighty years...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors