Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
181
Views

Re: Protest – As American as Apple Pie

181 Views
Message 1 of 13

In any other country, there would have already been a revolution, with the amount of guns, rifles and armaments that the general public seems to have in this country.

The problem in the US is that they haven't determined as to how they want to resolve their social and political issues.
They love their "Democracy" and yet the vote for people that has no inkling as to what a Democracy means.
They love the titles but do nothing to solve as people what is wrong They either don't bother to vote and if they vote they don't bother to think and research for whom they are voting. So, we have what we have created. and we do have finally the government that we deserve.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
181
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
184
Views

Re: Protest – As American as Apple Pie

184 Views
Message 2 of 13

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 As to "royalists" - no. However, it is two conflicting views of our Nation.
IMO, when one claims his "view" is the "true story" as you claimed, it only further demonstrates one's closed mind.

 


'The world according to rk'.  What a read that would be !!!


And, of course, a "Yeah, me too" supporting a closed minded position.


The words "yeah me too" are yours, you have never seen them in any post of mine. I was simply stating  "what a read it would be" to see you put out a book titled 'The World According to Rk'. That could have been taken as a compliment, unless of course you think that your viewpoints would be ridiculous and erroneous.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
184
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
196
Views

Re: Protest – As American as Apple Pie

196 Views
Message 3 of 13

@MIseker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
Currently studying this period of history with my grandson. its still royalist vs Patriots isnt it?

I'm still trying to determine your point and your position. Are you calling for an armed rebellion against the government of the USofA?

 

As to "royalists" - no. However, it is two conflicting views of our Nation.


i thought you subscribed to the 2nd amendment?


I do, but I'm still trying to determine your point and your position. Are you calling for an armed rebellion against the government of the USofA?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
196
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
198
Views

Re: Protest – As American as Apple Pie

198 Views
Message 4 of 13

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 As to "royalists" - no. However, it is two conflicting views of our Nation.
IMO, when one claims his "view" is the "true story" as you claimed, it only further demonstrates one's closed mind.

 


'The world according to rk'.  What a read that would be !!!


And, of course, a "Yeah, me too" supporting a closed minded position.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
198
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
199
Views

Re: Protest – As American as Apple Pie

199 Views
Message 5 of 13

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 As to "royalists" - no. However, it is two conflicting views of our Nation.
IMO, when one claims his "view" is the "true story" as you claimed, it only further demonstrates one's closed mind.

 


When one acknowledges the existence of, " two conflicting views", he is demonstrating open mindedness. Not understanding that is demonstrating either ignorance of the the language or a totally closed mind.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
199
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
231
Views

Re: Protest – As American as Apple Pie

231 Views
Message 6 of 13

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:
Currently studying this period of history with my grandson. its still royalist vs Patriots isnt it?

I'm still trying to determine your point and your position. Are you calling for an armed rebellion against the government of the USofA?

 

As to "royalists" - no. However, it is two conflicting views of our Nation.


i thought you subscribed to the 2nd amendment?

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
231
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
234
Views

Re: Protest – As American as Apple Pie

234 Views
Message 7 of 13

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

 As to "royalists" - no. However, it is two conflicting views of our Nation.
IMO, when one claims his "view" is the "true story" as you claimed, it only further demonstrates one's closed mind.

 


'The world according to rk'.  What a read that would be !!!


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
234
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
240
Views

Re: Protest – As American as Apple Pie

240 Views
Message 8 of 13

@rk9152 wrote:

 As to "royalists" - no. However, it is two conflicting views of our Nation.
IMO, when one claims his "view" is the "true story" as you claimed, it only further demonstrates one's closed mind.

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
240
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
257
Views

Re: Protest – As American as Apple Pie

257 Views
Message 9 of 13

@MIseker wrote:
Currently studying this period of history with my grandson. its still royalist vs Patriots isnt it?

I'm still trying to determine your point and your position. Are you calling for an armed rebellion against the government of the USofA?

 

As to "royalists" - no. However, it is two conflicting views of our Nation.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
257
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
292
Views

Re: Protest – As American as Apple Pie

292 Views
Message 10 of 13
Currently studying this period of history with my grandson. its still royalist vs Patriots isnt it?
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
292
Views