Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Proof of the Trump Conspiracy Against US - DOJ

Message 1 of 17

The perfect hate-filled lefty package. A fraud topic based on a book by Comey, about Comey, and using Comey's words ends with a totally different issue soliciting money and signatures for another Democratic cause.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 17

Here is a petition to assist the Dems to pushing forward on legal case against Donald.  https://act.endcitizensunited.org/page/s/abty-pass-the-constitutional-amendment?source=MS_ABTY_PET_B...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 17

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Trump has systematically removed - either by outright firing or by forcing them out.....

Mick - that's not true. Appropriate authorities made the personnel actions.

Baloney

Trump is in the Public Record threatening to intervene in the Justice Department multiple times

In the Strzok Case - THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES - Recommended Strzok be demoted one pay grade and suspended for 60 days

Someone very high-up over-ruled the Appropriate Authorities

Strzok wasn't just some Staffer - he was the Head of the FBI's Counter-intelligence Division - you know the Group in the FBI - the CIA - first made aware of Trump Campaign Staffer - Papadopolous drunk bragging in a bar in Australia about the Russians having DIRT on Clinton

BTW - that happened in MAY of 2016 - way before anyone was talking about some Dossier from Christopher Steele

Source - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/us/politics/how-fbi-russia-investigation-began-george-papadopoulo...

I would suggest that you either show some document signed by the President firing someone or drop this and make up something else to complain about.

I will take your suggestion under advisement and hold it together with all the other suggestions you've directed towards me until the Mueller Report has been completed........................

I've already discussed with you - the illegality of distributing any materials from the FBI/Justice Department during a ongoing Investigation

Can I obtain detailed information about a current FBI investigation that I see in the news?

No. Such information is protected from public disclosure, in accordance with current law and Department of Justice and FBI policy.

This policy preserves the integrity of the investigation and the privacy of individuals involved in the investigation prior to any public charging for violations of the law. It also serves to protect the rights of people not yet charged with a crime.

Source - https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/can-i-obtain-detailed-information-about-a-current-fbi-investigation-t...

That looks like you are having a multi-color conversation with yourself. Please let me know if there is anything for me in there.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Trump has systematically removed - either by outright firing or by forcing them out.....

Baloney

Trump is in the Public Record threatening to intervene in the Justice Department multiple times

In the Strzok Case - THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES - Recommended Strzok be demoted one pay grade and suspended for 60 days

Strzok wasn't just some Staffer - he was the Head of the FBI's Counter-intelligence Division - you know the Group in the FBI - the CIA - first made aware of Trump Campaign Staffer - Papadopolous drunk bragging in a bar in Australia about the Russians having DIRT on Clinton

BTW - that happened in MAY of 2016 - way before anyone was talking about some Dossier from Christopher Steele

Source - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/30/us/politics/how-fbi-russia-investigation-began-george-papadopoulo...

I would suggest that you either show some document signed by the President firing someone or drop this and make up something else to complain about.

I will take your suggestion under advisement and hold it together with all the other suggestions you've directed towards me until the Mueller Report has been completed........................

I've already discussed with you - the illegality of distributing any materials from the FBI/Justice Department during a ongoing Investigation

Can I obtain detailed information about a current FBI investigation that I see in the news?

No. Such information is protected from public disclosure, in accordance with current law and Department of Justice and FBI policy.

This policy preserves the integrity of the investigation and the privacy of individuals involved in the investigation prior to any public charging for violations of the law. It also serves to protect the rights of people not yet charged with a crime.

Source - https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/can-i-obtain-detailed-information-about-a-current-fbi-investigation-t...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 17

@mickstuder wrote:

Trump’s Purge of the FBI Is Complete

With the odd firing of Peter Strzok, the president has cleansed the bureau of the men who started the Russia investigation.

Does the name Mueller ring any bells??

This is not normal.

The announcement Monday morning that former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok had been fired likely brings to a conclusion the personnel debate within the bureau regarding the behaviors of certain high-profile officials during the 2016 campaign cycle.

Based on his actions, he should have been fired earlier, not moved to another office.

Agent Strzok—a counterintelligence expert with particular expertise on Russia—played a significant role not only in parts of the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email server but also—in his role as deputy assistant director of the Counterintelligence Division—in the initiation of the still-ongoing probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials.

Agent Strzok led the effort to get HILLARY off the hook.

Like former Director James Comey and former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe before him, Agent Strzok was terminated in the midst of a highly politicized environment in which the president of the United States has repeatedly attacked FBI officials by name and denounced the probe of his campaign as a “witch hunt.”

The "witch hunt" refers to MUELLERStrzok was terminated after his in appropriate ACTIONS not related to the INVESTIGATION.

Indeed, there was no doubt a viable—although arguably attenuated—policy justification supporting Strzok’s firing.

I would say PERSONNEL reasons, not POLICY reasons.

Having represented government employees at the FBI and across the intelligence community in similar disciplinary proceedings for 11 years, however, I can tell you that the manner in which this particular saga came to a conclusion was in no way consistent with standard FBI practice.

Mick are you claiming to be a LAWYER??? 

Source - https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/08/13/peter-strzok-fired-donald-trump-fbi-219355

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 17

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Baloney

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 17

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@riker9152
they might be fired but they can still be called to testify to Mueller and in Public in front of a Congressional Committee

Well I guess at this point we really just have to get our act together, VOTE, and PRAY. I really will pray Mueller is still around and can subpoena all of them.

Hopefully Mueller can get more out of them than the Congress. The same for subpoenaed documents, the Administration Agencies are sandbagging terribly. Documents are either not delivered or redacted to the point of being sheets of black lines.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Lets also not forget the Visciousness and revengeful way trump dismissed these people

1. James Comey – Fired while he was out of Washington DC at a meeting in California and Trump went berserk when he learned the FBI allowed Comey to fly home to DC on the same Government Aircraft that he flew out to California on
  2. Andrew McCabe was fired less than 24 hours before he was set scheduled to retire and start collecting his pension
  3. Peter Strzok was fired after the Justice Dept IG recommended he be suspended and demoted one pay grade
  4. The director of the FBI office that usually handles employee discipline had decided that Strzok, 48, should face only a demotion and a 60-day suspension. Goelman said the move undercuts the FBI’s repeated assurances that Strzok would be afforded the normal disciplinary process.
  5. “This isn’t the normal process in any way more than name,” Goelman said, adding in a statement, “This decision should be deeply troubling to all Americans.”

When someone is fired "for cause" do you think his pension should be preserved? 

Is the FBI Deputy Director part of the "Conspiracy"?

Don't you think those fired greatly deserved it.

There was a time not too long ago that the Dems wanted Comey all but "strung up".

Trump’s Purge of the FBI Is Complete

With the odd firing of Peter Strzok, the president has cleansed the bureau of the men who started the Russia investigation.

This is not normal.

The announcement Monday morning that former FBI Special Agent Peter Strzok had been fired likely brings to a conclusion the personnel debate within the bureau regarding the behaviors of certain high-profile officials during the 2016 campaign cycle.

Agent Strzok—a counterintelligence expert with particular expertise on Russia—played a significant role not only in parts of the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email server but also—in his role as deputy assistant director of the Counterintelligence Division—in the initiation of the still-ongoing probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials.

Like former Director James Comey and former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe before him, Agent Strzok was terminated in the midst of a highly politicized environment in which the president of the United States has repeatedly attacked FBI officials by name and denounced the probe of his campaign as a “witch hunt.”

Indeed, there was no doubt a viable—although arguably attenuated—policy justification supporting Strzok’s firing.

Having represented government employees at the FBI and across the intelligence community in similar disciplinary proceedings for 11 years, however, I can tell you that the manner in which this particular saga came to a conclusion was in no way consistent with standard FBI practice.

Source - https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/08/13/peter-strzok-fired-donald-trump-fbi-219355

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 17

@rk9152 wrote:

Baloney

" )
" - Anonymous

Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 17
@riker9152
they might be fired but they can still be called to testify to Mueller and in Public in front of a Congressional Committee

Well I guess at this point we really just have to get our act together, VOTE, and PRAY. I really will pray Mueller is still around and can subpoena all of them.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Pen Pal Safety

Take pen pal safety precautions.
Learn more.

Top Authors