Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Proof Liberalism is a mental disorder

Message 1 of 19

I suggest that the title of this topic should have been 'Proof Of Blind Hatred For Liberals'.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 19
".....The question remains - is two-stepping really significantly different than multiple millenium old tribal customs of dancing around the fire?
Answer - of course not...
But the question remains - will it still be performed by the best of the best and revered worldwide as musical creations of geniuses and masters two centuries from now?....."

yet..if anyone else calls their tribal dance around the fire a tribal dance around the fire..its a bad thing. lol
Sadly, weather is nasty here today..water from the sky will always put a damper on the fire and rituals.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 19

@alferdpacker wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

I must admit, such childishness over an election loss does not strike me as

".....The question remains -  is two-stepping really significantly different than multiple millenium old tribal customs of dancing around the fire?  

But the question remains -  will it still be performed by the best of the best and revered worldwide as musical creations of geniuses and masters two centuries from now?....."

Sadly, alferd, there is no "of course not" here. C/W music and dance is not the problem.  The mind-set that some of it's adherents hold is.  It is probable that the cultural disconnect in progress here will be seen as an historical oddity.  It is possible, however, that IF those truly believing the sort of thing you observe, successfully impose that view upon a government under their control, Man will likely regress....to the degree they exhibit and beyond.  That's not at all humerous and sure as hell isn't funny.

The contempt for science, actual fact and truth exhibited by these folk will be the reason that happens. Man's means of subsistence here on this planet will be seriously diminished and may be gone entirely.  Not 'inevitable', nothing is.  More than just 'possible' though, and that IS certain.

Folk holding that mind-set disegard and hold in contempt, the very people who do science based work.  The ones who do not share that mind-set and still exploit it for their political and economic purposes are even more reprensible, because they are capable of 'knowing better'.  Right now, here in this place, that would be 'the donald' and his minions.  

A related illustraton:  A news report about the four US soldiers killed in Niger also contained a report that the number of children per female in Niger, over her life span, used to be 7-8.  Now it's 13.  This despite the fact that temperature rise in Niger now exceeds the point from which the environment may not be able to recover...the tipping point.  Niger, and presumeably its neighbors,  cannot feed their own people...and it will get worse.  Many Niger males have left for Europe...somewhere.  They are now enroute, in refugee mode..  Small wonder there is unrest.  Connect the dots. 

It is not "Liberalism" responsible for this.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 19

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

It's called "Getting together with friends to have a good time acting silly".

Obviously a concept foreign to the neocon mind, perhaps because they dislike fun, have no real friends and constantly mistake acting silly with National News on Fox.

I must admit, such childishness over an election loss does not strike me as "having a good time". Now, two-steppin' to a C/W band - THAT's a good time

C/W is an interesting contemporary tribal cultual phenomenon  - the musical equivalent of wine that comes in a box and in screw top containers...

The question remains -  is two-stepping really significantly different than multiple millenium old tribal customs of dancing around the fire?  

But the question remains -  will it still be performed by the best of the best and revered worldwide as musical creations of geniuses and masters two centuries from now?

As for Fangoh's post -

Most of America Thinks Donald Trump Sucks, Says Poll - VICE

They only think that because he does...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 19

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Every time I see a topic like this it seems like it says more about the person making the claim than it does about anyone else.

I think it's someone having his continued flashbacks from the Haight- Asbury daze.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 19

I am wondering when the new Republican Party will actually be formed.
The Party of Bannon and Trump and many of the other crazies that are looming in Congress and the Senate, 
I will be so glad to see them go.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 19

@Richva wrote:

There is nothing in this world that will drive Liberals insane more than incompetent leadership.  The Trump Administration has become the incompetent cherry on the  Republicans, party-which-cannot-govern cake.  Completely unable to build anything positive and failing at being able to destroy government through legislation they are forced to fall back on their ultimate weapon. They actually try to run things and those things end in disaster. 

Yes, this is driving liberals crazy. 

Listening to the comments from elected GOPers and long-time conservatives, it's driving them crazy as well. Too bad they turned the GOP over to the psychopaths to gain victory - now they know why putting the inmates in charge of the asylum has alwys been a seriously bad idea. Only question is will they have the spine to prevent said inmates from destroying the Middle Class?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 19

@Olderscout66 wrote:

It's called "Getting together with friends to have a good time acting silly".

Obviously a concept foreign to the neocon mind, perhaps because they dislike fun, have no real friends and constantly mistake acting silly with National News on Fox.

I must admit, such childishness over an election loss does not strike me as "having a good time". Now, two-steppin' to a C/W band - THAT's a good time

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 19

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Every time I see a topic like this it seems like it says more about the person making the claim than it does about anyone else.

True, much like:

This is what Fascism Looks like in America Today

Trump - a Soulless Coward

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 19

There is nothing in this world that will drive Liberals insane more than incompetent leadership.  The Trump Administration has become the incompetent cherry on the  Republicans, party-which-cannot-govern cake.  Completely unable to build anything positive and failing at being able to destroy government through legislation they are forced to fall back on their ultimate weapon. They actually try to run things and those things end in disaster. 

Yes, this is driving liberals crazy. 

Kudos
Views