From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
234
Views

Re: Problem in our country with our children

234 Views
Message 11 of 47
MaryV74769 posted..

Wow, all those facts and you simply sweep them under the rug because they don't fit your Trump bubble.

=======================

Do you know the difference between facts and opinions? Your posts indicate you do not.

Back to the subject of this thread do you have any constructive ways that we can bring back families?





Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
234
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
218
Views

Re: Problem in our country with our children

218 Views
Message 12 of 47

@KidBoy2 wrote:

BigLib posted..

And then there's the whole endorsing a pedophile thing.

=======================

Again a post that does not address the subject of this thread.




But it does address the subject of the thread. Do you really trust the judgement of people who endorse pedophiles - and let's not forget, pedophiles target CHILDREN - do you trust the judgement of people who endorse pedophiles to actually have solutions children need?

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
218
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
227
Views

Re: Problem in our country with our children

227 Views
Message 13 of 47


 


I told you that liberals are unreasonable and make up stuff as they go along.


Wow, all those facts and you simply sweep them under the rug because they don't fit your Trump bubble. 

 

Here's an easier way for you to argue your points:

 

[clap hands over ears]

 

LALALALALALA, I can't heeeaaaar you!

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
227
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
221
Views

Re: Problem in our country with our children

221 Views
Message 14 of 47

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Some days, I like the president's solution. Forcibly remove all the children from their families and place them in concentration camps. in the desert. 


If YOU commit a crime (as a citizen) that puts YOU in jail, that's exactly what happens to your under 18 y.o. kids! Of course the left feels illegal aliens are better than citizens.


Oh lookie, it's yet another RWNJ who's learned from Stormfront what the left thinks, instead of talking to actual lefties! 

I don't know what Stormfront is but I see crazy lefty's on this site daily!

I know, I know, strawmen are so much easier to argue against. Wouldn't want you to have to actually talk to a real leftie (gasp!) and put a couple of independent thoughts together now, would we? 

I doubt we would have much in common to talk about.

 

So that's your reason for not asking? Even if I disagree with you, at least it would be what an actual liberal thinks, instead of what you've been told that we think. 

 

That's not a very good evasion from my point, either. Try harder. Unless of course you're afraid to find out what a liberal thinks. 

PS. Does your argument mean that if you commit a misdemeanor like jaywalking,

I think it was crystal clear what I meant. I said if you commit a crime as a citizen that puts you in jail, you get your kids separated from you. Do you need a picture drawn?

we can have you summarily thrown in jail without trial and take your children away from you forever? 

And what I said was crystal clear, which is why you ignored it.

 

If you commit a MISDEMEANOR, like crossing the border or jaywalking, you get a TICKET. Then you get a TRIAL. Meanwhile, you stay home with your children and, if necessary, make arrangements to have them cared for. They are there when you get out.

 

NONE OF THIS IS ALLOWED FOR REFUGEES. Do I have to paint a picture for you? 

 

If you ignore this or say it's exactly the same, we will all know you are either hopelessly stupid, or lying because you approve of the government kidnapping children. Period.

 

 

Now you are just blowing smoke. Kids don't get taken away forever for citizens or illegal aliens.

The government doesn not know where the children are who have already been taken and has admitted this. You don't read the news, do you? 

 

 

Yeah, I thought not. 

I can tell that you are just another liberal with a closed mind not able to listen to reason!

 

I listen to reason all the time. Just not fact-free made-up stuff that has been fed to you by Trump's state-run media. 


 


 


I told you that liberals are unreasonable and make up stuff as they go along.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
221
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
213
Views

Re: Problem in our country with our children

213 Views
Message 15 of 47

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
@PaintItBlackwrote:
Republican solution to problem solving: Announce what people should do, cut all funding to give the 1% a tax cut, and launch a shaming campaign for everyone else.

===========================
I start a thread that lists a serious problem and I see posts like that...it would be a good thing to hear reasonable solutions on how we can bring back the family. Do you have any?

Sounding more like a DNC bot to me!!!


No you didn't. You posted an insult.

 

I told you some of my solutions, which you have ignored. And I can assure you, I'm not a bot. (Just ask my children... lol) I'm just a leftie who got a gift of some unexpected PTO today. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
213
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
196
Views

Re: Problem in our country with our children

196 Views
Message 16 of 47

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Some days, I like the president's solution. Forcibly remove all the children from their families and place them in concentration camps. in the desert. 


If YOU commit a crime (as a citizen) that puts YOU in jail, that's exactly what happens to your under 18 y.o. kids! Of course the left feels illegal aliens are better than citizens.


Oh lookie, it's yet another RWNJ who's learned from Stormfront what the left thinks, instead of talking to actual lefties! 

I don't know what Stormfront is but I see crazy lefty's on this site daily!

I know, I know, strawmen are so much easier to argue against. Wouldn't want you to have to actually talk to a real leftie (gasp!) and put a couple of independent thoughts together now, would we? 

I doubt we would have much in common to talk about.

 

So that's your reason for not asking? Even if I disagree with you, at least it would be what an actual liberal thinks, instead of what you've been told that we think. 

 

That's not a very good evasion from my point, either. Try harder. Unless of course you're afraid to find out what a liberal thinks. 

PS. Does your argument mean that if you commit a misdemeanor like jaywalking,

I think it was crystal clear what I meant. I said if you commit a crime as a citizen that puts you in jail, you get your kids separated from you. Do you need a picture drawn?

we can have you summarily thrown in jail without trial and take your children away from you forever? 

And what I said was crystal clear, which is why you ignored it.

 

If you commit a MISDEMEANOR, like crossing the border or jaywalking, you get a TICKET. Then you get a TRIAL. Meanwhile, you stay home with your children and, if necessary, make arrangements to have them cared for. They are there when you get out.

 

NONE OF THIS IS ALLOWED FOR REFUGEES. Do I have to paint a picture for you? 

 

If you ignore this or say it's exactly the same, we will all know you are either hopelessly stupid, or lying because you approve of the government kidnapping children. Period.

 

 

Now you are just blowing smoke. Kids don't get taken away forever for citizens or illegal aliens.

The government doesn not know where the children are who have already been taken and has admitted this. You don't read the news, do you? 

 

 

Yeah, I thought not. 

I can tell that you are just another liberal with a closed mind not able to listen to reason!

 

I listen to reason all the time. Just not fact-free made-up stuff that has been fed to you by Trump's state-run media. 


 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
196
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
189
Views

Re: Problem in our country with our children

189 Views
Message 17 of 47
Address poverty and the kids will be better off in all ways.@TemperMental...........Share some ideas about how to address and how to find funding. I know from some of your earlier posts, you have some good ideas. Unfortunately, I have seen a side of it where money was allocated to the problem, but some came out of it just as they were. I think some basic training of management, priorities, etc. would have to be taught. It is sorta like saying, "all the pipes under my home have leaks, but I will do good by working on one of them to make things all better."
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
189
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
186
Views

Re: Problem in our country with our children

186 Views
Message 18 of 47

@KidBoy2 wrote:
@PaintItBlackwrote:
Republican solution to problem solving: Announce what people should do, cut all funding to give the 1% a tax cut, and launch a shaming campaign for everyone else.

===========================
I start a thread that lists a serious problem and I see posts like that...it would be a good thing to hear reasonable solutions on how we can bring back the family. Do you have any?

Sounding more like a DNC bot to me!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
186
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
184
Views

Re: Problem in our country with our children

184 Views
Message 19 of 47

@PaintItBlack wrote:

 

Parents should raise their own children. But they often don't or, more commonly in post-Reagan America, can't.

 



Parents more or less quit raising their children way before Reagan was thought of as President instead of actor.  And what does birth control have to do with problems with our children?  You are completely all over the place even bringing in birth control, social safety net, etc.

 

We had social safety nets when I was in school.  It was called neighbors, community and churches.  We shared with those in need. 

 

So what are you doing for those unfortunate and in need?  Letting the government take care of them?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
184
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
177
Views

Re: Problem in our country with our children

177 Views
Message 20 of 47
@PaintItBlack wrote:
Republican solution to problem solving: Announce what people should do, cut all funding to give the 1% a tax cut, and launch a shaming campaign for everyone else.

===========================
I start a thread that lists a serious problem and I see posts like that...it would be a good thing to hear reasonable solutions on how we can bring back the family. Do you have any?
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
177
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors