AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Prison Ahead for Senate Aide Who Gave Secrets to NYT Lover

Message 21 of 36

@jimc91 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
You really could have used NBC, but noooooo, you just had to upset nc.

-------@rk9152............You can count on Jim. Thanks for the best laugh I have had today. It gets so serious here with all the sidebar rules. I am sure my laughter (better know as LOL) could be considered racist.

Please don't give him any ideas...  Those guys are just TOO FUNNY... And predictable.

When it comes to seeing the far right enablers for what they are. US destroyers you are correct. The one thing the far right enablers are not is funny, they are the biggest danger facing the survival of this country today since they gave us and support Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 36

@Soosie wrote:

-------@rk9152............You can count on Jim. Thanks for the best laugh I have had today. It gets so serious here with all the sidebar rules. I am sure my laughter (better know as LOL) could be considered racist.

Please don't give him any ideas...  Those guys are just TOO FUNNY... And predictable.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 36

@rk9152 wrote:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/top-senate-staffer-arrested-leak-probe-after-ny-times-reporter-...

What can I say?... He is so predictable.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 36

I agree with John - charges are pending and until then, this is another distractions.

TBS - when a blogger can only copy and paste an entire article, one has to wonder if indeed they are nothing more than a paid troll.   Isn't this outside of AARP TOS?   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 36

@jimc91 wrote:

It appears James Wolfe allowed his hatred and TDS get the better of him and made choices that ended his long career in a disgraceful manner...

How many more bureaucrats will crash and burn under these same circumstances?

Hatred is a very destructive emotion when it is allowed to fester in a way that causes individuals to make self destructive choices...  And to think, this over an election.

There is a  good chance he alowed his love for country to take over, and he wanted to save it from Trump who is moving to be a dictator. Now all true Americans should show the same toward the Trump enablers who with out Trump could never have been elected or now destroying the US. It is really sad to see a group of people with in the US trying so hard to destroy it due to their love of Trump and they do not even know what he stands for or is. Here is a hint.He is a Dictator wanna be, and stands for nothing but him self.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 36

CricalThinking:

1. The Senate Aide was NOT charged with revealing classified information. He was charged with lying to investigators.

Good grief, one would think they'd not want to mention that. I've lost count of all the Trump admin member caught lying to investigators..

2. Why weren't Trump Cult members angry with their idol and hero when Trump revealed CLASSIFIED information to the Russians in the White House?

Easy....just fake news to blow off. Anyway, I'm sure Hillary did something worse.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Prison Ahead for Senate Aide Who Gave Secrets to NYT Lover

Message 27 of 36

Hey PanJ, thanks for trying to keep us on a factual path because Trump Cult members are allergic to facts. 

1. The Senate Aide was NOT charged with revealing classified information. He was charged with lying to investigators.

2. Why weren't Trump Cult members angry with their idol and hero when Trump revealed CLASSIFIED information to the Russians in the White House?

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 36

jimc91:  Former senior Senate Intelligence Committee aide James Wolfe will likely face hard time for revealing sensitive classified information to a New York Times reporter with whom he was sexually involved, according to Joseph diGenova.

I doubt DiGenova could get a job at Dewey Cheatum & Howe.

WASHINGTON) — A former employee of the Senate intelligence committee has been arrested on charges of lying to the FBI about contacts he had with multiple reporters, federal prosecutors said Thursday.

James A. Wolfe, the longtime director of security for the committee — one of multiple congressional panels investigating potential ties between Russia and the Trump campaign — was indicted on three false statement counts after prosecutors say he misled agents about his relationships with reporters.

Though Wolfe is not charged with disclosing classified information, prosecutors say he was in regular contact with multiple journalists who covered the committee, including meeting them at restaurants, in bars, private residences and in a Senate office building. He also maintained a yearslong personal relationship with one reporter, which prosecutors say he lied about until being confronted with a photograph of him and the journalist.

Wolfe, of Ellicott City, Maryland, is due in court Friday. It wasn’t immediately clear if he had a lawyer.

Each false statement count is punishable by up to five years in prison, though if convicted, Wolfe would almost certainly face only a fraction of that time.

http://time.com/5305598/senate-aide-james-wolfe-indicted/

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 36

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 36

@rk9152 wrote:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/top-senate-staffer-arrested-leak-probe-after-ny-times-reporter-...

Much better article. at least it was all about the incident in question.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs