Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Prison Ahead for Senate Aide Who Gave Secrets to NYT Lover

Message 1 of 36

I have no patience for the intellectual dishonesty from the left on this board.  Enjoy your day...

dos equis facepalm GIF by Dos Equis Gifs to the World

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 36

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Hey PanJ, thanks for trying to keep us on a factual path because Trump Cult members are allergic to facts. 

1. The Senate Aide was NOT charged with revealing classified information. He was charged with lying to investigators.

2. Why weren't Trump Cult members angry with their idol and hero when Trump revealed CLASSIFIED information to the Russians in the White House?

Or Nunes creeped to the White House in the cover of the night?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 36

@Soosie wrote:
You really could have used NBC, but noooooo, you just had to upset nc.

-------@rk9152............You can count on Jim. Thanks for the best laugh I have had today. It gets so serious here with all the sidebar rules. I am sure my laughter (better know (sic) as LOL) could be considered racist.

Well, there IS that.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 36

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Thank You RK for changing the subject again. You see, RK never answers any questions about corruption, dishonesty, or anything negative about the Trump Administration. He instead changes the subject. 

RK demonstrates one of the largest double standards know to man when it comes to his idol and hero in the White House. He jumps up and down and becomes extremely critical anytime something negative is mentioned about President Obama or Hillary. But RK refuses to say anything critical about his leader in the White House, who can do no wrong in his eyes. For him, Trump is perfect.

And here we have Mr. or Ms. "don't change the subject" changing the subject to his/her/it's favorite subject, "rk" - and Obama and Hillary thrown in for good measure.

Care to add anything about Nazis while you're at it?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Prison Ahead for Senate Aide Who Gave Secrets to NYT Lover

Message 5 of 36

Thank you for changing the subject again. You see, RK never answers any questions about corruption, dishonesty, or anything negative about the Trump Administration. He instead changes the subject. 

RK demonstrates one of the largest double standards know to man when it comes to his idol and hero in the White House. He jumps up and down and becomes extremely critical anytime something negative is mentioned about President Obama or Hillary. But herefuses to say anything critical about his leader in the White House, who can do no wrong in his eyes. For him, Trump is perfect.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 36

@CriticalThinking wrote:

"You may be right. Look at Scooter Libby - he had nothing to do with what was being investigated but was convicted of lying to the investigators. The Flynn case is similar."

The above is true only in Trump World.

True - over here in what you call "Trump World" we state facts such as those you quoted. Or, do you consider them not to be facts?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 36

@CriticalThinking wrote:

RK, like all Trump Cult members, is allergic to FACTS. RK, please tell us exactly what the charges are. Do not change the subject. 

Ah, the weird and wonderful thinking of the radical left. I changed the subject by responding to your change of subject to the President.

I hope that clarifies things for us.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 36

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Hey @john258, what say you?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Former senior Senate Intelligence Committee aide James Wolfe will likely face hard time for revealing sensitive classified information to a New York Times reporter with whom he was sexually involved, according to Joseph diGenova.

Wolfe, who worked for the Senate Intelligence Committee for nearly three decades, was arrested late Thursday and charged with lying to the FBI about information he revealed to multiple reporters. The Department of Justice (DOJ) said he lied about his relationship with the reporter and about revealing information to her.

I will say just what I said before. You have not a clue on this subject just like all the other subjects your leaders have the enablers post on. I will say this about the enablers. They are the most dangerous group of people in the US, as they threaten the existence of this country by the actions they say we should take in making the US a Trump Directorships just like Germany was under Hitler. We hear more and more people telling us that every day on TV, and in the newspapers. Quite a few of them were Reb. before Trump took over the party and had to realize they needed to stand up and fight the Trump Dictatorship. The experts tell us the far right are mostly white (KKK Type), uneducated, rural, can not think for themselves, easy to lead, etc., and that is proved by every subject they try and talk about.

Got that jim? You are cluelessly without a clue in addition to being clueless. This is not about a trusted staffer leaking to the press. it is about Germany in the '30s and being white.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 36

"You may be right. Look at Scooter Libby - he had nothing to do with what was being investigated but was convicted of lying to the investigators. The Flynn case is similar."

The above is true only in Trump World.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 36

@gordyfl wrote:

Will he be given prison time? I'm not so sure about that.

General Patraeus removed classified documents and gave them to his lover/biographer. The charges against him were reduced to a "misdemeanor" and he received 2 years probation. No jail time. (But, as I understand it, he didn't "lie" to investigators). That could be the difference. That or his high position in the military.

You may be right. Look at Scooter Libby - he had nothing to do with what was being investigated but was convicted of lying to the investigators. The Flynn case is similar.

Kudos
Views