Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: President Trump & These Pictures Just Say It Better Than I. ;)

Message 81 of 114

sunluver1943    You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time".

I don't mind his not "pleasing me".  It is the constant drumbeat of incompetence that bothers me.  I see the Chinese will be completely taking over Hong Kong now.  That would not have happened under Obama or Bush. Just more of how weak Trump has made America. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

President Trump & These Pictures Just Say It Better Than I. ;)

Message 82 of 114

It's almost impossible to believe that millions of Americans worship and support a president who's a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR that insults anyone who disagrees with him 7 days a week. If that isn't bad enough, he hired 7 convicted felons to work in his campaign and administration. 

Real Americans expect honesty, respect, and decency from their president.

Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 83 of 114
Soosie wrote:
We cannot possibly adjust enough to please the fanatics, and it is degrading to make the attempt. @sunluvngal.......The thought that comes to my mind when I read here is, "So much hate and so little time." It is hard for me to think that people in their so called golden years could possibly be so filled with hate. They even hate their fellow Americans. Sometimes, I think displaying it in a group like this is just a way to get attention. Some of the posters here must get tired because they copy and paste a response over and over and over. I know some of the responses by heart. Much of it is so boring.

@Soosie   I don't hate anybody!  To hate someone consumes too much energy to suit me..  What you're referring to "We cannot possibly adjust enough to please the fanatics, and it is degrading to make the attempt" is a QUOTE (i believe by Christopher Hitchens)  that i happen to like and use it as my aarp SIGNATURE, for now.  I get bored with my signature myself and change it when i do.  😉   The way that you view the quote, is on you...personally i happen to see it as truth.  I'm not going to remove it each time i comment, just to please the easily offended.  You know the ol saying/quote?..."You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time".     I like that too...🙂

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 84 of 114
We cannot possibly adjust enough to please the fanatics, and it is degrading to make the attempt. @sunluvngal.......The thought that comes to my mind when I read here is, "So much hate and so little time." It is hard for me to think that people in their so called golden years could possibly be so filled with hate. They even hate their fellow Americans. Sometimes, I think displaying it in a group like this is just a way to get attention. Some of the posters here must get tired because they copy and paste a response over and over and over. I know some of the responses by heart. Much of it is so boring.
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 85 of 114
john258 wrote:

MY:

Keep in mind what the experts have told us about the the Trump enablers. Everything in your answer is true backed up by facts. True facts are something that Trump cannot handle and neither can anyone who supports him. Trump lives in a world of his own and not based on reality. It is based on what NY Mobs are. Everything for the boss.

Do ya'll have any idea how tedious your comments are?    Seriously.  Trump "enablers", like President Trump needs that! lol  Rediculous.

Trump 2020!!!
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Message 86 of 114

myexper:  An adolescent reply reflecting the inability to counter a single fact I posted!

@myexper :  The inability or too smart or bored to carry on the bs? You do not decide what is adolescent or not, for me.  And i think your reply is that of someone that all they can do is criticize a persons reply. And  the nonsense goes on and on and on...

Trump 2020!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 87 of 114

MY:

Keep in mind what the experts have told us about the the Trump enablers. Everything in your answer is true backed up by facts. True facts are something that Trump cannot handle and neither can anyone who supports him. Trump lives in a world of his own and not based on reality. It is based on what NY Mobs are. Everything for the boss.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 88 of 114

@sunluvngal wrote:

@myexper wrote:

From sunlover1943's article:

myexper reply in blue:

What kind of a MONSTER would want to lower our taxes,

"OUR" would be the already wealthy ..... rendering Trump the MONSTER who gave the already wealthy millions in tax cuts while giving middle class Americans a paltry tax cut and actually RAISING TAXES on 30% of middle class Americans!

secure our borders, protect the citizens,

The Monster Trump did neither as his bogus so-called "impenetrable border wall" can be penetrated in less than 60 seconds!

create jobs, raise the GDP,

Riding on the coat tails of the highly successful economy President Obama created .... and Trump inherited .... and now being completely destroyed by Trump's incompetent handling of the Coronavirus!

take down the DC corruption,

Mueller did that .... with more to go when Biden is inaugurated!

Mueller's numerous indictments of Trump's criminal team, their convictions and jailing is "taking down DC corruption"!

destroy ISIS

Most of that was done by President Obama.

What Trump did, however, was free captured ISIS when he abandoned our Kurd allies to the genocide of Turkey.

The fleeing Kurds were unable to guard the captured ISIS and thousands of ISIS escaped ..... freeing them to terrorize Europe and America!!!

put America first,

Trump actually "put Russia first" ..... believing a single Russian KGB agent (Putin) over his own country's 17 intelligence Agencies .... and disparaging America at the Helsinki talks to appease Russia!!!

fix the healthcare abomination

All Trump did was attempt to take away healthcare from over 32 million Americans .....WITH NOTHING TO REPLACE IT!

& strengthen the military

Trump has weakened the military by demoralizing it with his firings of those officers and Admirals he targeted for his rabid vengeance ... including supporting the firing of the Captain of the Air Craft Carrier who was trying to protect his crew from the Coronavirus!!!

I just don't get it....

Me too ..... People should rely on facts instead of the half truths and gross misinformation contained within an article by a highly biased conservative publication!

@myexper :  EVERYTHING in blue is just a bunch of...

Bologna.jpg

An adolescent reply reflecting the inability to counter a single fact I posted!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 89 of 114

Yup and biden is not the only one that blames Trump for everything despite the record(s) of those that have been in office FOR YEARS! 

For highly successful years. The ones where pandemics were dealt with before they hit our shores.  When the economy rose from ashes for 8 years where Trump was handed the golden apple and turned it to lead. The good news is that with competent leadership such as what Biden has demonstrated in the past, we can see the Obama era glory days come back.  Much of the damage Trump has done to trade, international relations and America's standing will take decades to undo if it can ever be regained. 

To post a meme of Biden as a clown will not erase the Trump legacy of incompetence, mismanagement and chaos. 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 90 of 114

What I posted is the truth and no one can deny it. Now the people in Trump world will try and deflect it with nonsense to make themselves feel good. I see you found Trump in a jolly mood. He is that way as he watches the people in his world defend him, when he knows the word is out that the group he despises the most are his enablers. That word came out again last week on TV by the person who wrote his book for him (Art of The Deal). He is not the first one to tell us that. Never has a group of people in the USA been so misused by a leader. The other case close to this was in Germany with Hitler and his enablers. They were all giddy about him until one night when it all ended.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors