Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: President Trump & These Pictures Just Say It Better Than I. ;)

Message 71 of 114

sunluver:   Like i've said in previous comments/post,  you can find articles supporting ones view...no matter the view, all over the place. 

Of course one can find articles supporting a view, but there is a difference between opinion and news articles. I prefer the news.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 114

@sunluvngal wrote:

We had a Trump Supporters Boat Rally here,  ...and i can only control me. 

A good time had by all.  I have questions.  Any of the rump gang come out to play with everyone too?  And this photo... trump (sleazy) art?  A child's view could be, when pondering reality, why does the president look like a cartoon?

Do supporters tell them, "Honey, he IS a Superhero"?

Trump Train Bus in Havasu May 23, 2020 for Trump Support Boat Rally.jfif

Who drove this rally bus and did dt' campaign (the one he opened the day he was inaugurated) pay for it or was that covered with tax money too?

Trump Tain Bus in Havasu May 23, 2020.jfif

You had a blast, as you were supposed to.... not SEE the other side of the coin.  Maybe it will make an appearance in a couple of weeks.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 114

We had a Trump Supporters Boat Rally here, on the lake, today and it was awesome!  Two of the pics are from the Trump Train Bus that was in town for the event. No there wasn't a whole lot of social distancing going on, but i managed it...and i can only control me.  This is just one of the many cool boats participating.  Enjoy...

Trump 2020 @ Supporters Boat Rally May 23, 2020 Havasu.jfif

Trump Train Bus in Havasu May 23, 2020 for Trump Support Boat Rally.jfif

Trump Tain Bus in Havasu May 23, 2020.jfif

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
Trump 2020! 🙂
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 114
Panjandrum wrote:

sunluver:  Trump has been in the public eye and never accused of racism................

Really? I guess people forget to do a little research, right?🙄

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

@Panjandrum  YES really!! 😁  Trust me i do my research, do you?  Like i've said in previous comments/post,  you can find articles supporting ones view...no matter the view, all over the place.  I happen to believe the following:   👍 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/08/02/trumps_actions_prove_hes_no_racist_140918.html

So while Trump's political opponents on the left accuse him of being a racist for some gruffly worded tweets, voters should look at what he does, not what he says.

If Donald Trump were a white supremacist or a racist, someone who didn't respect or value minorities, why on Earth would he be signing executive orders and legislation to pump billions of dollars into their cities and neighborhoods, making them nicer, safer and stronger?

And why would he hire a black man, Dr. Ben Carson, to lead the Department of Housing and Urban Development in revitalizing thousands of these distressed communities? "In 2018, President Trump signed an Executive Order establishing the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council," states the White House website. "The Council is improving revitalization efforts by streamlining, coordinating, and targeting existing Federal programs to economically distressed areas, including Opportunity Zones."

Real racists don't uplift and empower people of color with freedom, jobs, higher wages and other life enhancements.

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
Trump 2020! 🙂
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 114
john258 wrote:

sun43

The truth about Trump hurts, and you can not change it. Nothing in this country will get better till Trump has left for the trash can of history. Lets hope that starts in Nov.🙄

@john258  OMGosh, IF ONLY the TRUTH was spoken by the Trump haters! 

Trump 2020! 🙂
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 114

sunluver:  Trump has been in the public eye and never accused of racism................

Really? I guess people forget to do a little research, right?

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 114

I see America's influence has degraded enough under "Sissy" Trump that the Chinese feel comfortable taking over Hong Kong.  I guess that is what we should have expected when he abandoned the Kurds on the battlefield. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 78 of 114
@sunlover1943..........I was actually agreeing with your post. I come here to read sometimes. I mostly stopped posting because of all the hatred. I was afraid it could rub off. I dislike the name calling, those who consider themselves smarter than everyone else, but still can't post using the correct words. There is a big difference between "loose" and "lose" and "too and "to." Using the words incorrectly can change the meaning of what the poster is trying to say. Then, there are those who post comments as if they are the gospel truth but never can produce any backup information. I find it so sad that a group of seniors are filled with hatred. I find it especially sad that a group like this posts about abortion. Makes me wonder which of their grandchildren they gave a "thumbs up" and which ones they sent to the trash pile.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 114

sun43

The truth about Trump hurts, and you can not change it. Nothing in this country will get better till Trump has left for the trash can of history. Lets hope that starts in Nov.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 114

@Richva wrote:

sunluver1943    You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time".

I don't mind his not "pleasing me".  It is the constant drumbeat of incompetence that bothers me.  I see the Chinese will be completely taking over Hong Kong now.  That would not have happened under Obama or Bush. Just more of how weak Trump has made America. 🙄 

Whatever Richva... what i don't understand (nothing really "bothers" me) is the constant twisting of words and facts and the thinking from the Haters World.🤔

Trump 2020! 🙂
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors