Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: President Trump & These Pictures Just Say It Better Than I. ;)

Message 91 of 114

Yup and biden is not the only one that blames Trump for everything despite the record(s) of those that have been in office FOR YEARS! 

clown and biden GOOD oct 2019.jpgBidens kids and Trump in the white house LOVE IT.png

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
Trump 2020!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 114

Richva:  How can you say he is not Putin's puppet?  The first call Trump made after getting the DOJ to miscarry justice for Flynn was to Putin.  He is in LOVE WITH THAT GUY.  🤣 🙄

@Richva  You say tamayto i say tamahtoe... 😉   I quite honestly think that most that spew their hate towards President Trump just like to argue.  That is the only thing that makes what you all say, and the never ending back and forth,  make any sense.  Unless like i said a very LONG time ago when first encountering the Trump haters...that maybe, just maybe, they've been implanted with a chip in their brain during the bama administration and they are just unaware of the procedure.  I'm trying to find a reason for the thinking and that is the only thing that makes sense. 🤔 🤔

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.”
Trump 2020!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: President Trump & These Pictures Just Say It Best. ;)

Message 93 of 114

Sunluver1943:

They are much more than JUST pictures. They are things that I have personally seen in President Trump and what goes on in our government.  YOU can refuse to believe it, that is your right.  I have never claimed that he is perfect (nobody is) or some kind of God that i idolize like some say "we" think.  But I believe in President Trump, period!  I'm sorry (NOT) that that fact sticks in so many peoples craw...

=========

You are free to believe any lie you wish. Just don’t expect any sane person to accept them.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 114

@myexper wrote:

From sunlover1943's article:

myexper reply in blue:

What kind of a MONSTER would want to lower our taxes,

"OUR" would be the already wealthy ..... rendering Trump the MONSTER who gave the already wealthy millions in tax cuts while giving middle class Americans a paltry tax cut and actually RAISING TAXES on 30% of middle class Americans!

secure our borders, protect the citizens,

The Monster Trump did neither as his bogus so-called "impenetrable border wall" can be penetrated in less than 60 seconds!

create jobs, raise the GDP,

Riding on the coat tails of the highly successful economy President Obama created .... and Trump inherited .... and now being completely destroyed by Trump's incompetent handling of the Coronavirus!

take down the DC corruption,

Mueller did that .... with more to go when Biden is inaugurated!

Mueller's numerous indictments of Trump's criminal team, their convictions and jailing is "taking down DC corruption"!

destroy ISIS

Most of that was done by President Obama.

What Trump did, however, was free captured ISIS when he abandoned our Kurd allies to the genocide of Turkey.

The fleeing Kurds were unable to guard the captured ISIS and thousands of ISIS escaped ..... freeing them to terrorize Europe and America!!!

put America first,

Trump actually "put Russia first" ..... believing a single Russian KGB agent (Putin) over his own country's 17 intelligence Agencies .... and disparaging America at the Helsinki talks to appease Russia!!!

fix the healthcare abomination

All Trump did was attempt to take away healthcare from over 32 million Americans .....WITH NOTHING TO REPLACE IT!

& strengthen the military

Trump has weakened the military by demoralizing it with his firings of those officers and Admirals he targeted for his rabid vengeance ... including supporting the firing of the Captain of the Air Craft Carrier who was trying to protect his crew from the Coronavirus!!!

I just don't get it....

Me too ..... People should rely on facts instead of the half truths and gross misinformation contained within an article by a highly biased conservative publication!

@myexper :  EVERYTHING in blue is just a bunch of...

Bologna.jpg

Trump 2020!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 114

Sunluver   

@Richva And once again, you can't communicate without labeling and name calling.  You have something against graphics or pictures or memes orrrr is it just everything and anything "we" do and say, Rich??  I can't refer to those that agree with your thinking as PROgressives, simply because there is nothing progressive about the thinking.  Some people will criticize no matter what is said or what venue is used.  Just pay attention to the MESSAGE...not how it's delivered.  Possible?  

Trump ain't NOBODYS PUPPET and you all know that. He's PRESIDENT, he's supposed to try and get along when it's possible and can do so without bowing to anybody! Possibly one of the reasons he is so hated.  He's his own man, unlike most that have been in his position!  Just more bias and hate filled words from Trump haters.

How can you say he is not Putin's puppet?  The first call Trump made after getting the DOJ to miscarry justice for Flynn was to Putin.  He is in LOVE WITH THAT GUY.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 114
Richva wrote:

Once again, if you take away their memes, regressives are unable to communicate on their own.  In other news, I see Trump has let Russia off the hook for another arms treaty.  Putin is really getting his monies worth with Trump 

@Richva And once again, you can't communicate without labeling and name calling.  You have something against graphics or pictures or memes orrrr is it just everything and anything "we" do and say, Rich??  I can't refer to those that agree with your thinking as PROgressives, simply because there is nothing progressive about the thinking.  Some people will criticize no matter what is said or what venue is used.  Just pay attention to the MESSAGE...not how it's delivered.  Possible?  

Trump ain't NOBODYS PUPPET and you all know that. He's PRESIDENT, he's supposed to try and get along when it's possible and can do so without bowing to anybody! Possibly one of the reasons he is so hated.  He's his own man, unlike most that have been in his position!  Just more bias and hate filled words from Trump haters.

Trump 2020!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 114

Once again, if you take away their memes, regressives are unable to communicate on their own.  In other news, I see Trump has let Russia off the hook for another arms treaty.  Putin is really getting his monies worth with Trump 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 114

From sunlover1943's article:

myexper reply in blue:

What kind of a MONSTER would want to lower our taxes,

"OUR" would be the already wealthy ..... rendering Trump the MONSTER who gave the already wealthy millions in tax cuts while giving middle class Americans a paltry tax cut and actually RAISING TAXES on 30% of middle class Americans!

secure our borders, protect the citizens,

The Monster Trump did neither as his bogus so-called "impenetrable border wall" can be penetrated in less than 60 seconds!

create jobs, raise the GDP,

Riding on the coat tails of the highly successful economy President Obama created .... and Trump inherited .... and now being completely destroyed by Trump's incompetent handling of the Coronavirus!

take down the DC corruption,

Mueller did that .... with more to go when Biden is inaugurated!

Mueller's numerous indictments of Trump's criminal team, their convictions and jailing is "taking down DC corruption"!

destroy ISIS

Most of that was done by President Obama.

What Trump did, however, was free captured ISIS when he abandoned our Kurd allies to the genocide of Turkey.

The fleeing Kurds were unable to guard the captured ISIS and thousands of ISIS escaped ..... freeing them to terrorize Europe and America!!!

put America first,

Trump actually "put Russia first" ..... believing a single Russian KGB agent (Putin) over his own country's 17 intelligence Agencies .... and disparaging America at the Helsinki talks to appease Russia!!!

fix the healthcare abomination

All Trump did was attempt to take away healthcare from over 32 million Americans .....WITH NOTHING TO REPLACE IT!

& strengthen the military

Trump has weakened the military by demoralizing it with his firings of those officers and Admirals he targeted for his rabid vengeance ... including supporting the firing of the Captain of the Air Craft Carrier who was trying to protect his crew from the Coronavirus!!!

I just don't get it....

Me too ..... People should rely on facts instead of the half truths and gross misinformation contained within an article by a highly biased conservative publication!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: President Trump & These Pictures Just Say It Best. ;)

Message 99 of 114

CT wrote:

What kind of person would offer their dedicated support to a President who:

• is a Pathological Liar
  • hired an array of convicted felons for his administration and campaign
  • sends LOVE LETTERS to brutal North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un
  • was impeached for breaking the law
  • does not allow any disagreement or criticism of his polices
  • tries to destroy health care for millions of Americans
  • raised the deficit over $1 Trillion on a Tax Bill for the ultra wealthy and large corporations
  • has no respect for the rule of law
  • has no respect for the Justice Department or the FBI
  • Listens to Vladimir instead of reports from U.S. Intelligence Agencies
  • spends more time playing golf than any president in U.S.History
  • is the 1st president in over 40 years who refuses to release his tax returns. Why?
  • accused of sexual assault by 24 different women
  • is the king of NEPOTISM in the White House
  • obstructed justice on 10 occasions
  • tried to release the name of a whistle blower in violation of federal law

To which I would add:

Who would support a ToadPOTUS who

Abandoned our Kurdish allies

Handed Syria to Putin with our fully stocked bases

Pushed Iran to restart their nuclear weapons program

Raised taxes on families with kids (check the deductions)

Bankrupt thousands of family farms

Raised the cost of Americans' purchases by $90+ BILLION with his tariffs

Had his agents to rip children from their mothers arms and deport the mothers

Praised Nazis, KKK and White Supremacists A LOT

Encouraged armed rebellion by his followers

Disbanded the Emergency Pandemic Response Teams in CDC and NSA

Cancelled the contract to maintain the Strategic Medical Stockpile

Forced the 50 States into a bidding war for life saving equipment

Delayed ANY response to Covid19 because it would hurt the DJA

Sent 17 TONS of our Strategic medical  supplies to CHINA

Redirected supplies bought by Democrats to Red States and swing States

Refused to control the prices Corporations charged States for medical supplies

Refused to order increased production of ANY medical supplies

Turned his press conferences into campaign rallies

Tried to cripple the WHO by cutting their funding

Tried to withhold disaster relief from Michigan because they were expanding voting

Appointed hundreds of misogynistic neo-fascists to our courts

Told his followers to use potentially deadly drugs and treatments to combat Covid19

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 114

What kind of monster? The kind of monster that really doesn’t care about others, is not really doing anything that he talks about, and just lies about everything to rationalize his existence...that kind!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors