Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: President Trump & These Pictures Just Say It Better Than I. ;)

Message 1 of 114

@sunluvngal wrote:

Trump ain't NOBODYS PUPPET and you all know that. He's PRESIDENT, he's supposed to try and get along when it's possible and can do so without bowing to anybody! 

Then why does tRump alienate all of our allies and suck up to the likes of trump and North Korea's lunatic?  Why does he not just stop lying instead of trying to stop Twitter from from fact checking his lies by Executive Order?

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 114

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@myexper 

Bringing Hitler into the comparison is a faulty analogy. Due to the fact you hate anything about president Trump, you see anything negative as valid even though it's not plausible.  Bias Blindness... strong with this one.  I believe it's a contagion on these boards.  

In short... You are incorrect.  

Looking the other way on all of Trump's vile actions is the standard practice of his supporters.

And for those who refuse to look the other way, Trump supporters will accuse them of hatred .... as evidenced throughout this forum.

The REAL HATE is exhibited by Trump supporters .... the most recent being their storming of State Capitols as they did in my State of Michigan wherein they stormed in brandishing assault rifles, holding Trump campaign signs while waving Swastikas, Confederate flags and nooses!

As for the similarities between Hitler and Trump .....

Both Hitler and Trump blamed their country's problems on certain ethnic groups .... Hitler blamed Jews, Trump blamed Mexicans and Muslims.

Both Hitler and Trump receive the Nazi salute from their supporters.

Both Hitler and Trump demanded that certain citizens of  their country "be identified" ..... Hitler with German Jews and Trump with American Muslims.

Hitler placed the Aryan race above all other races.  Trump chose a white nationalist to develop his strategy.

And like Hitler's supporters .... Trump supporters also wave Swastikas!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 114

@myexper 

Bringing Hitler into the comparison is a faulty analogy. Due to the fact you hate anything about president Trump, you see anything negative as valid even though it's not plausible.  Bias Blindness... strong with this one.  I believe it's a contagion on these boards.  

In short... You are incorrect.  

Libs are experts at Godwin's Law
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 114

winning.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 114

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@williamb39198 He said:God is with trump? How can God be with a sociopathic liar, someone who cages children, separates families, and did nothing to help prevent the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans. 
Seems that for some who believe that God is with trump (or the chosen one?) have ventured way out past where the buses run!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

God was with King David who was a murderer, and adulterer a womanizer and yet he was a man after God's own heart. Did you know Jesus was from the house of David (lineage)? 

What you see as human debris, God sees as clay in His hands. 

Do you presume to understand how God thinks? or if what He does is moral and good?

Rom 13:1

An enormous false equivalency.

Based on your reasoning, Hitler would have been a good person!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 114

@williamb39198 He said:God is with trump? How can God be with a sociopathic liar, someone who cages children, separates families, and did nothing to help prevent the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans. 
Seems that for some who believe that God is with trump (or the chosen one?) have ventured way out past where the buses run!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

God was with King David who was a murderer, and adulterer a womanizer and yet he was a man after God's own heart. Did you know Jesus was from the house of David (lineage)? 

What you see as human debris, God sees as clay in His hands. 

Do you presume to understand how God thinks? or if what He does is moral and good?

Rom 13:1

Libs are experts at Godwin's Law
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 114

@john258 wrote:

Ever wounder why they use a lot of pictures in elementary school text books.

Yeah, for the same reason they use a lot of colorful charts and sharpies with IMPOTUS.  😁

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 114

Ever wounder why they use a lot of pictures in elementary school text books.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 114

God is with trump? How can God be with a sociopathic liar, someone who cages children, separates families, and did nothing to help prevent the deaths of tens of thousands of Americans. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 114

Pictures really do say it better than I...😁 👍 

i'm taking a break May 2020.jpg

FROM THIS TOPIC for awhile...😉

❤️        😁       ❤️        👍

Keep calm NICE.png

****I am not for the left or the right, but for what is right over the wrong. Trump 2020! 🙂
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors