Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 61 of 75

@Snoopy48 wrote:

The only ones who continually bring up Hillary are those who feel an undying need to excuse Trump. Whenever Trump does anything stupid or potentially illegal we can be assured that one of Trump’s protectors will respond with “But Hillary...”

On the other hand, even if I'm not exactly a Trump supporter, when an incident like what happened in Hawaii, why is Trump brought up?  Was Trump responsible for the floods from Hurricane Harvey that innuated homes, including mine?  Some would blame him.

I see a double standard among those on the left here.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 75

They are wasting their money. They could buy him with red and pink Starburst like Kevin McCarthy does.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 75

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

" The jury is still out " and " you can't prove Hillary is totally innocent " really Tex ? Are you still having nightmares about her ?

No, she's nothing but a has been.  The ones who are having obsessive nightmares are those who cannot accept the person who was constitutionally elected to be President of the United States for better or worse. 

Further Hillary is the 'elephant in the room' in the minds of everyone who detests Trump.  Personally I haven't cared for either one and there is no doubt that every candidate in the last election was of mediocre worth.  She was attempting to follow Obama's claim to fame as being the 'first' in a category.

The only ones who continually bring up Hillary are those who feel an undying need to excuse Trump. Whenever Trump does anything stupid or potentially illegal we can be assured that one of Trump’s protectors will respond with “But Hillary...”

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 75

@mandm84 wrote:

" The jury is still out " and " you can't prove Hillary is totally innocent " really Tex ? Are you still having nightmares about her ?

No, she's nothing but a has been.  The ones who are having obsessive nightmares are those who cannot accept the person who was constitutionally elected to be President of the United States for better or worse. 

Further Hillary is the 'elephant in the room' in the minds of everyone who detests Trump.  Personally I haven't cared for either one and there is no doubt that every candidate in the last election was of mediocre worth.  She was attempting to follow Obama's claim to fame as being the 'first' in a category.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 75

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 75

Putin bought a "useful idiot" - and then manipulated an election to give his idiot a presidency...

And that cost tons more than two multi-mill mansions in the same neighborhood ever could.  Is anyone not aware Mueller's Russian investigation is focused on money?  dt won't get away with enriching himself only, due to his brand name.  He owes us biglee and it's time to share.  Open up and come clean.  Mueller says so.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 75

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Did the see the post about how he has been declared the most unethical president in modern histor

If you are referring to me, no I didn't see that post, no doubt by someone still crying in their beer and looking at Hillary through rose colored glasses.  I rarely visit this site except to glance at the posts and laugh at some of the nonsense.

Apparently the office of Secretary of State was for sale also during Hillary's tenure, such as make a sizeable donation to the Clinton Foundation for favors.  The jury is still out on some of the shenigans she pulled.

Get over your hate for Hillary as it gave us the worst President this country has ever had. You can not prove one of your statement's about her, and the Clinton Foundation has done more good around the world that anything you or I will ever do. The jury is not out, as there never was a jury except in the small minds of the far right who are destroying this country via Trump. I think you told us a long time ago you did not vote for Trump and if that is true why are you now one of his biggest supporters?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 75

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Did the see the post about how he has been declared the most unethical president in modern histor

If you are referring to me, no I didn't see that post, no doubt by someone still crying in their beer and looking at Hillary through rose colored glasses.  I rarely visit this site except to glance at the posts and laugh at some of the nonsense.

Apparently the office of Secretary of State was for sale also during Hillary's tenure, such as make a sizeable donation to the Clinton Foundation for favors.  The jury is still out on some of the shenigans she pulled.

This topic is about Trump, if you would read the article you would realize that. Seems like you are here simply to disrupt.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 75

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

All of the crying, whining, and howling at the moon by the snowflakes against Hillary, yet Trump selling his office in the way that he does and no comment at all from the Right.

So, did he learn from the example of Hillary when she was Secretary of State?  Maybe she turned over her 'black book' to him?   Must be nice to afford two multi-million dollar homes adjacent to each....

This topic isn't about Hillary so 'talk to the hand'.

Have a nice evening ...........

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 75

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, October 1 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Vaccines & Coping During the Pandemic

Call: 1-855-274-9507