Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 75

When looking for the cause of a criminal act, follow the money. Investigators will find it, and trump, if there is still justice in this country, will be impeached and go to jail.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 75

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

The Democratic Party is not the subject. The subject is the Presidency which is now occupied by a person with mental problems who is destroying the country.

Are you a qualified psychologist able to determine that?  I note that unemployment is the lowest it has been since 1953 and the stock market is up. 

There is no doubt that one reason that Trump was elected was because of the disgust with the Democratic nominee who apparently stoled the nomination.  Of course the 'faithful' gets upset at any mention of 'the party' or 'that candidate' because of that. 

Really sad.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 75

And apparently some here seems to have their own prejudiced opinion. They fail to realize that others can disagree with them without being either right or left wingers.

That's confusing Tx.  No one is disagreeing with you because you've posted no opinion yourself about the topic. There was this though.

..those who cannot accept the person who was constitutionally elected to be President of the United States for better or worse.

The carpet you sweep the worst under is not big enough.  Mueller and others are collecting it all no matter what......because no one is required to "accept" the worst.  Those who volunteer for that obviously don't want to talk about it.  You're off the hook.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 75

@john258 wrote:

The Democratic Party is not the subject. The subject is the Presidency which is now occupied by a person with mental problems who is destroying the country.

Are you a qualified psychologist able to determine that?  I note that unemployment is the lowest it has been since 1953 and the stock market is up. 

There is no doubt that one reason that Trump was elected was because of the disgust with the Democratic nominee who apparently stoled the nomination.  Of course the 'faithful' gets upset at any mention of 'the party' or 'that candidate' because of that. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 75

@ChasKy53 wrote:

I am sequestered to my home recovering from a stem cell transplant for my cancer, thank you for your concern.  So you make it personal instead of staying on topic and commenting on what is in the article I posted. No surprise, you must not be able to debunk any of it.

As a cancer survivor I can understand about the seriousness of cancer, but I fail to see where that has anything to do with this forum.  Nor do I believe it has anything to do with posting on this forum.  Further I don't believe I'm the one making posts personal nor following a poster around demanding replies to one's posts and attempting to label what others political preferences is.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 75

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Panjandrom wrote:

Yes, it was a false alarm, but it might not have been considering the current tensions with NK. Any other president would have made it their business to reassure the people of Hawaii after such a panic......it's part of their job.

Are you aware that the President would have been notified that there was an incoming ICBM if it hadn't been a false alarm?  Are you aware of the nation's early warning system that has been around since the Cold War?  Back in the 1950's they consisted mostly of radar locations (I was at one AC&W squadron back then) but they have now been replaced with satellites.  

Whatever one thinks of the President, there is too much 'righteous indignation' going on by some people based mainly on partisanism.  But let someone mention the nominal head of the Democratic Party and they catch it from the 'faithful' of the Amen Corner.

The Democratic Party is not the subject. The subject is the Presidency which is now occupied by a person with mental problems who is destroying the country. That person was elected with a lot of votes from people wanting to gain from bad policies he would have like giving money to States who supported him, and taking it away from States who did not. The fall storms are an example. He created a group of followers who like he have problems, and like he would like to see a dictatorship in the US. Now all get back to the subject as I will get a lot of feed back from the Presidents followers with the same problems he has.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 75

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@afisher wrote:

Apparently some here seem to be listening to RW media whines again.

And apparently some here seems to have their own prejudiced opinion.  They fail to realize that others can disagree with them without being either right or left wingers. 

What about the links that afisher posted?  Care to comment on the information in them instead of making more off-topic comments and accusations?

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 75

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

You still haven't commented on or debunked anything contained in the NBC article that was posted, regardless of the sources they used. Instead you attack the source, something you have criticized others for. Still nothing on the actual topic or anything contained in the article?

Never surrender, never give up...and you are on here apparently 24/7 doing so.

I am sequestered to my home recovering from a stem cell transplant for my cancer, thank you for your concern.  So you make it personal instead of staying on topic and commenting on what is in the article I posted. No surprise, you must not be able to debunk any of it.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 75

@afisher wrote:

Apparently some here seem to be listening to RW media whines again.

And apparently some here seems to have their own prejudiced opinion.  They fail to realize that others can disagree with them without being either right or left wingers. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 75

Apparently some here seem to be listening to RW media whines again.    I do wonder if the reading list of those people has constricted after the election.

Today, there are articles about the NRA accepting money from Russians.   Sources include McClatchy, The Hill, New York Magazine...to name a few.     I then looked for additional sources that could be deemed non-biased - how about Medium?  

https://medium.com/@LaddEveritt/from-russia-with-love-for-the-nra-ffc69088fe41

Then a search of the LLC that was formed by a GOP operative and the Russian operative (Bridges LLC)

And the connection to South Dakota. http://dakotafreepress.com/2017/03/27/maria-butina-connects-russians-nra-trump-sibby-and-mathew-woll...

I doubt the ignobles will read any of this information, they have their whine and that is all that is important to them.    They have now totally removed the idea that Donald is the only recent President to not a) release their taxes or b) divest or use a blind trust for their wealth.  

TBS:   From the Right-leaning THE HILL:  http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/336444-saudis-spent270000-at-trump-hotel-as-part-of-lobby...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors