Honored Social Butterfly

Post Your Electoral Map Prediction

I think it's going to be closer than many others. 

Go here:    https://www.270towin.com/maps/ElRze

electoral map prediction 09-27-20.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

It's now three weeks later..anyone want to change their selections after 1 debate, a canceled debate and subsequent town hall and an ignorant performance by a VERY sick man in the first scheduled debate.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

No matter how I look at that map Biden gets 300 electoral votes.

Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.
Donald Trump
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Here's mine.

Click the map to create your own at 270toWin.com
Honored Social Butterfly

All those swing states that Trump won by close margins in 2016 -- he's going to lose them all in 2020.....except Florida.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I am only concerned with the Battle ground Stated.  so I will say Michigan, Penn Arizona, Wi Colorado, hoping New Mexico. and then they  can jump in the lake but, no matter how many voted Biden wins, Trump will not accept defeat. and will try to do whatever he can to stay It doesn't matter that he cannot prove that the elections are rigged. he will stay no matter what.  and this country will see violence by his members because they will not accept defeat either. 
So it will get bloody.
In many ways I am glad that he is putting that woman in the Supreme Court, that will enrage many more people  many of them women that believe  being pro choice. other like the gay marriage situation that is also in peril, plus Obamacare,  now things are becoming real for many people and they  better do something about it or they will loose.

no name
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png