Honored Social Butterfly

Post-ABC poll shows double-digit lead for Biden, Harris

Well, it is still early days and a lot can happen between now and the election but this large a lead at this point in time is still heartening.  

Does anybody really think Trump will get his act together on Covid, race relations, or the Post Office between now and the election?  Early voting starts in 20 days. 

As the two major political parties prepare to open their national conventions, the race for the White House tilts toward the Democrats, with former vice president Joe Biden holding a double-digit lead nationally over President Trump amid continuing disapproval of the president’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll.

Today, Biden and Harris lead by 54 percent to 43 percent among those who say they are absolutely certain to vote and who also report voting in 2016. A month ago, Biden’s lead of 15 points overall had narrowed to seven points among similarly committed 2016 voters. Biden now also leads by low double-digits among those who say they are following the election most closely.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/post-abc-poll-shows-biden-harris-hold-double-digit-lead-over... 

Honored Social Butterfly

Post-ABC poll shows double-digit lead for Biden, Harris

Yes, that is a wonderful sight to see--a double digit lead for my team.  BUT, I will say again what I have said in the past.....

DO NOT TRUST OR BELIEVE THE POLLS!  VOTE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT 'CAUSE IT DOES!

VOTE BIDEN/HARRIS 2020  and take someone with you!

Honored Social Butterfly

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!
BIDEN/HARRIS 2020
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png