Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Popular Topics

Message 1 of 18

@KidBoy2 wrote:
I just checked the Popular Topics. I saw that 4 of the 5 were from one poster. And three of the 4 were about one thing ... bashing Trump . There are many topics that I feel should be in the Popular Topics and have threads that have been posted ...like the border ...but NO they are not....why?

Why is there just 4? Why?

Does that answer your questions oceanedge2 ?

Do you like it? I do not.

There is not one topic bashing Trump. There are a lot telling the truth about Trump and the enablers who are in the process of trying to take over the USA and turn it into a Dictatorship just like Hitler did in Germany during the 1930. Every thinking American must stand up against that. The German people did not and look what happended to them and their country in WW2.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 18

I don't know how to start a topic.

But, recently Governor Cuomo made a video of the aging underground transit systems of the New York New Jersey railway system. Due to the the salt damage the tunnels sustained because of Hurricane Sandy. The tunnels really need to be repaired, the video showed water seeping through the tunnels. Anyway Cuomo asked for a meeting with President Trump to ask for money from the federal government. I would like to start a topic a this, can any one please help me. Thank you Nancy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 18

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Democracy Dies in Darkness......

......and blind hatred brought into politics.

Then why has the far right and trump done that?

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 18

Back to the basics - kid's concern that a person might be starting topic after topic. I disagree - start as many as you want. Some are interesting and end up with many replies, others just sit there and in fade away quickly. We all have the scroll capability.

Alternately - so many topics (even this one) end up as just one more place to bad-mouth the President or those of a different political persuasion. There should be topics of interest, even in the world of politics, that could lead to more depth than "Trump sucks" or some variation on the theme.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 18

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

The only blindness are of those who bought the conman dictator's wares.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 18

@KidBoy2 wrote:
I just checked the Popular Topics. I saw that 4 of the 5 were from one poster. And three of the 4 were about one thing ... bashing Trump . There are many topics that I feel should be in the Popular Topics and have threads that have been posted ...like the border ...but NO they are not....why?  Maybe you could first understand what the "Popular Topics" actually means before complaining about them,,,,,,ya think???

Why is there just 4? Why?  How many would you like?  Why?

Does that answer your questions oceanedge2 ?  Nope.  You should first understand what makes a "popular topic"....

Do you like it? Simply fabulous......  I do not.  Wonderful.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 18

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 18
I just checked the Popular Topics. I saw that 4 of the 5 were from one poster. And three of the 4 were about one thing ... bashing Trump . There are many topics that I feel should be in the Popular Topics and have threads that have been posted ...like the border ...but NO they are not....why?

Why is there just 4? Why?

Does that answer your questions oceanedge2 ?

Do you like it? I do not.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 18

Mlseker

Is there any thing Trump says that makes sense.?  Or post a day that Trump didn't lie.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 18

@gruffstuff wrote:

I just checked the Popular Topics.  I saw that 4 of the 5 were from one poster.  Is that the way this board is going? 

When Democracy is under attack people need to speak up, not look at the floor.

Popular topics......hilarious!  It's the last 5 or 6 posted to this site....in fact, if you checked right now, you'd see only 2 of 5 there from your favorite poster from New Hampshire.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors