Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Pompeo - "God Sent trump to Save Israel"

Message 1 of 11

It's quite obvious that the God sent to save Israel is not the Christian God - there's no way he would help a nation whose religious belief includes the belief that Jesus is not the Son of God...

Those that don't believe that Jesus is the Son of God won't be getting any help from Jesus or His Father - either now, or at the judgement - the New Testament says so.

Mike the maggot has said anti-Semitic and anti-Muslim things, so he can't expect any help from either Yaweh - or Allah.

Makes you wonder how the world's most famous Jewish carpenter feels about Pompeo's bigotry and prejudice against Jesus' own people...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

@gordyfl wrote:

I just watched a movie today - "The Trump Prophecy". It's a movie based on true events.

At first, this appears to be a standard faith-based film about a firefighter Mark Taylor dealing with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. His nightmares have become so severe that he decides to quit the department. His loving wife encourages him to develop his relationship with God as a means of finding his way through the trauma. Mark follows that advice.

After months of seeing demons in his sleep, he suddenly sees an image of God -- and the Lord tells him that He has chosen Donald Trump to become president. This is in 2011. Four years later, Trump announces his candidacy.

God has chosen Trump because The Donald will bring morality to America. (I'm not making this up).

Evangelicals around the country rally around the firefighter (Mark Taylor) and organize a national prayer for Trump.

The story of The Trump Prophecy ends with the election night victory.

Although not in the movie, I read that this national prayer group organized another national prayer so that Brett Kavanaugh would become Supreme Court Justice. He did.

Since then, God spoke to Mark Taylor with two more prophecies:

1) Republicans would win big in the 2018 election. A "Red Wave" as they called it. As we know, that didn't happen.

2) A military tribunal will be held sentencing a thousand non-believers to prison, including Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and James Comey. That hasn't happened.

One part I thought was amusing. Three times I heard this line in the movie:

"Netanyahu is to Israel as Trump is to America."

Recently Netanyahu was indicted for corruption.

Here's the movie trailer...

Just to add what might be going on. If you look at Dictator's in general you will find many become God like to their enablers. In Japan it was at that point. We saw it in Germany with Hitler to a lesser extent. Trump is on a path to be the USA first Dictator, and this is just another step in that path. Jay S a Trump lawyer, and far right preacher was on TV about a week ago telling all the same thing about Trump. Trump himself alluded to it about a week ago. There was a preacher in Israel who said the same thing on TV. When I first heard the Pompeo comments I thought he was joking. I hate to break the news to all I think this is Trump starting that phase of his rise to Dictator. I joked once in here that in time all the enablers would have to stop everything 5 times everyday and spend 10 minutes praising Trump. It looks like that was not a joke, as they would be praying to Trump. Our new USA Trump Dicatorship in the making.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State.    
My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death.
( re-quote = Geo Carlin)

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Pompeo as well as the tRump supporting evangelicals and other assorted nutcases are walking, breathing, living, delusionally yammering proof of the aphorism - "there's a sucker born every minute"

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11

@gordyfl wrote:

I just watched a movie today - "The Trump Prophecy". It's a movie based on true events.

At first, this appears to be a standard faith-based film about a firefighter dealing with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. His nightmares have become so severe that he decides to quit the department. His loving wife encourages him to develop his relationship with God as a means of finding his way through the trauma. Mark follows that advice.

After months of seeing demons in his sleep, he suddenly sees an image of God -- and the Lord tells him that He has chosen Donald Trump to become president. This is in 2011. Four years later, Trump announces his candidacy.

God has chosen Trump because The Donald will bring morality to America. (I'm not making this up).

Evangelicals around the country rally around the firefighter (Mark Taylor) and organize a national prayer for Trump.

Although not in the movie, I read that this national prayer group organized another national prayer so that Brett Kavanaugh would become Supreme Court Justice. He did.

Since then, God spoke to Mark Tailor with two more prophecies:

1) Republicans would win big in the 2018 election. A "Red Wave" as they called it. As we know, that didn't happen.

2) A military tribunal will be held sentencing a thousand non-believers to prison, including Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and James Comey. That hasn't happened.

In my humble opinion, yes, the President and his administration along with many, many other world leaders definitely need our prayers!!! May God bless them with the ability to discern TRUTH, lead with only ALL the people they govern as priority, use DIPLOMACY over fear.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

At first, this appears to be a standard faith-based film about a firefighter Mark Taylor dealing with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. His nightmares have become so severe that he decides to quit the department. His loving wife encourages him to develop his relationship with God as a means of finding his way through the trauma. Mark follows that advice.

Since then, God spoke to Mark Taylor with two more prophecies:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

Can we assume that pompeo believes that God ordained him to officially declare the trump is the Messiah that God sent to save Israel and the world?

Wow! Those boys are way off of the plantation aren’t they. 

Perhaps God might give us an official statement! Somehow I don’t think that it will jive with pompeo’s and trump’s stories. 

Country over trump

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

IF there were a god that cared about the world, and actually acted in the best long term interests of the world - there's no question whatsoever that tRump, Netanyahu, Putin and many hundreds - quite probably many thousands of others - would never have been born...

Obviously, Pompeo is lying - again...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

Gagging.png

Is Trump Building a Wall Around Israel?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

Putting aside the stupidity of the phrase. although not uncommon these days, after all there are people that actually allow Trump to sign their Bibles which leads me to believe that he could the the Messiah that many have been waiting to arrive.

How any of  this will play in the future in the Middle East and  for all of those Arab countries. ?
Isn't this action in many ways putting Israel in jeopardy?

Kudos
Views