Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Pompeo Visits Prince 100 Million Sent 2 Trump

Message 1 of 9

Well, Ms. Mosbergen, you did write, "...an amount that had earlier been promised to the Trump administration to support its stabilization efforts in Syria". Had the money arrived a week earlier or a week later would that have changed your view?

As to our posters it would not. Either way they will attack the President and ask silly, accusatory questions about where the money was deposited. 

Just sayin'.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

But now my question is, "Into whose bank account did this 100 Mil get deposited--Trump's or the Treasury's?"  I'm just sayin'!

Follow the money

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9

@Olderscout66 wrote:

The Saudi's send the US a check for $100Million hours after Der Trumper covers for them in the murder and dismemberment of Adnan Khashoggi whose personal fortune was estimated to be $400Million.

No word on where Khashoggi held his fortune, but seems reasonable that HIS Government would have a pretty good idea, so the blood money sent to the US for their assistance in the cover up just may have come from the victim.

How very Trumpian.

But now my question is, "Into whose bank account did this 100 Mil get deposited--Trump's or the Treasury's?"  I'm just sayin'!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

The Saudi's send the US a check for $100Million hours after Der Trumper covers for them in the murder and dismemberment of Adnan Khashoggi whose personal fortune was estimated to be $400Million.

No word on where Khashoggi held his fortune, but seems reasonable that HIS Government would have a pretty good idea, so the blood money sent to the US for their assistance in the cover up just may have come from the victim.

How very Trumpian.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Saudi Arabia ‘Coincidentally’ Wires $100 Million To U.S. Amid Khashoggi Controversy

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo arrived in Saudi Arabia on Tuesday to discuss the disappearance and presumed murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. That same day, the U.S. government received a $100 million payment from the oil-rich kingdom, The New York Times and Washington Post reported

Trump officials have insisted the timing of the hefty transfer was pure coincidence. But some Middle Eastern experts say they aren’t so sure.

“In all probability, the Saudis want Trump to know that his cooperation in covering for the Khashoggi affair is important to the Saudi monarch,” Joshua Landis, director of the University of Oklahoma’s Center of Middle East Studies, told the Post. “Much of its financial promises to the U.S. will be contingent on this cooperation.”

Source - https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/saudi-arabia-us-100-million-khashoggi_us_5bc8342fe4b0d38b587505...

Again, thanks mickstuder on your keeping us abreast of   news as it's happening! 

Now, as I read the above, I could only shake my head in equal amounts of disbelief  and disgust.  Of course, republicans will say "Oh, that 100 million dollars was already pending."   But I say, the timing of that payment has the appearance of  "PAYOFF" for Trump's continued silence and cooperation.  

What Every American Should Keep In Mind - is two things

1. Americans Debt

2. American Budget Deficit

Trump and the Republicans Passed a Trillion Dollar Tax Plan That is Not Funded

We already owe Billions - that we need to pay interest on - interest rates are rising

The US has No Money and when the US Government is Broke - it's not only bad for Americans financially because the Congress and the President will look to the Middle Class to find money - it's a National Security issue because in order to try and hide the TRUTH from the American People - Trump & the GOP Controlled Congress will start doing deals They should never be making and they will be doing it - IN Our Name

The mess the GOP and Trump is making of our Economy will be a Price Americans for Generations to come - will be paying dearly for

Climate Change is just one of those issues - Trump the GOP are gutting Regualations put in place to protect our Air and Water Quality

Trump & the GOP are willing to corrupt our Air & Water Quality to keep hiding the Fact that the USA is Broke - in hopes New Business will allow them to keep one step ahead of bouncing the US Checkbook

Trump is the King of Debt - he knows Debt & he knows unless he comes up with money for the USA real quick - Real Americans are going to start suffering Real Quick

Remember this is the Guy who had a minimum of 6 Bankruptcies and he would have had many more if the Saudi's and the Russians didn;t bail him out

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9
It is called HUSH money. OOOps.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

@mickstuder wrote:

Saudi Arabia ‘Coincidentally’ Wires $100 Million To U.S. Amid Khashoggi Controversy

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo arrived in Saudi Arabia on Tuesday to discuss the disappearance and presumed murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. That same day, the U.S. government received a $100 million payment from the oil-rich kingdom, The New York Times and Washington Post reported

Trump officials have insisted the timing of the hefty transfer was pure coincidence. But some Middle Eastern experts say they aren’t so sure.

“In all probability, the Saudis want Trump to know that his cooperation in covering for the Khashoggi affair is important to the Saudi monarch,” Joshua Landis, director of the University of Oklahoma’s Center of Middle East Studies, told the Post. “Much of its financial promises to the U.S. will be contingent on this cooperation.”

Source - https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/saudi-arabia-us-100-million-khashoggi_us_5bc8342fe4b0d38b587505...

Again, thanks mickstuder on your keeping us abreast of   news as it's happening! 

Now, as I read the above, I could only shake my head in equal amounts of disbelief  and disgust.  Of course, republicans will say "Oh, that 100 million dollars was already pending."   But I say, the timing of that payment has the appearance of  "PAYOFF" for Trump's continued silence and cooperation.  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9

trump and his political minions are bought and paid for. Will the Senate Republicans stand up to trump? I guess we'll see.

"The only thing that man learns from history is that man learns nothing from history."
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Pompeo Visits Prince 100 Million Sent 2 Trump

Message 9 of 9

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors