Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Poll: Majority Believe Media Working With Democrats to Try to Impeach Trump

973 Views
Message 1 of 84

   Interesting:    The RW says that non-supporter of Trump hate him.    Where did they hear that?   That is not true,  is the person pushing that story-line a journalist?    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Poll: Majority Believe Media Working With Democrats to Try to Impeach Trump

994 Views
Message 2 of 84
JANMB posted..

CONSIDER you are in the MEDIA a real journalist. What could you possibly find anything at all to praise T RUMP for doing or acting ? They would have to hold their noses and report like FOX that spins the truth.



The public that L U V V V 's T RUMP have personalities that are similiar to T RUMP. I have found it to be so....as when I post a message that is not favorable to T RUMP ...then I get cruel remarks--and insults back at me personally .....which had nothing to do with the issues. I have found hateful Evangelical Christians who somehow uncovered my Catholic roots when I lived in Atlanta, GA.....(.when I applied for work ....and when I sold some property there.)

It is the same mass mob mentality that occurred during every fascist regime like Hitler. Thus the attack on jews...blacks....often other religious groups. They lack the same cohesive logic as T RUMP also , which makes his popularity all the more attractive as they are drawn to someone that has the same apparent low IQ that they do.

==============================================

"CONSIDER you are in the MEDIA a real journalist. What could you possibly find anything at all to praise T RUMP for doing or acting ? "

REAL journalist DO see and report on the good things that our President is doing and has done and say so. They also report on problems he has and point them out. That is the why real journalist do, it's sad that he do not have that many real journalist in our country.

So what is your problem? Is it your inability to see the good because of your hate for Trump? Is it because of were you get your news? If so that is your problem.

You talk about you being attacked and yet you just have done that by attacking people...and using race, religion, IQ, etc to do so.

The media is anti Trump and they show that every day and there are polls that verify that fact. So be it.
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Poll: Majority Believe Media Working With Democrats to Try to Impeach Trump

1,003 Views
Message 3 of 84

CONSIDER you are in the MEDIA a real journalist.    What could you possibly find anything at all to praise T RUMP for doing or acting  ?     They would have to hold their noses and report like FOX that spins the truth.  

 

The public that L U V  V  V  's   T RUMP have personalities that are similiar to T RUMP.     I have found it to be so....as when  I post a message that is not favorable to T RUMP ...then I  get cruel remarks--and insults back at me personally .....which had nothing to do with the issues.     I have found hateful  Evangelical Christians who somehow uncovered my Catholic roots  when I lived in Atlanta, GA.....(.when I applied for work ....and when I sold some property there.)     

  It is the same mass mob mentality that occurred during every fascist regime like Hitler.  Thus the attack on jews...blacks....often other religious groups.      They lack the same cohesive logic as T RUMP also , which makes his popularity all the more attractive as they are drawn to someone that has the same apparent low IQ that they do.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Re: Poll: Majority Believe Media Working With Democrats to Try to Impeach Trump

1,018 Views
Message 4 of 84

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

It is true the media is working with both. some are working with the Democrats and Fox is working with Republicans. and all their Tumpie3s in Radio But I will have to add that  the media is working with truth and facts and Fox is working with alternative facts.


It is a liberal media falsehood, not a truth or fact, that an "end" can have multiple beginnings.

 


It's a FOX Alt-Right Ultra Conservative tRump lie that all other media is "an enemy of the people" and "fake news".   Too bad so many intellectual impersonating  tRump supporters fall for it.


I never saw Fox News because I don't have cable.  Do you have any grievances about news on Fox's broadcast station?

 

 

You are getting sleepy.
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Poll: Majority Believe Media Working With Democrats to Try to Impeach Trump

1,038 Views
Message 5 of 84

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

It is true the media is working with both. some are working with the Democrats and Fox is working with Republicans. and all their Tumpie3s in Radio But I will have to add that  the media is working with truth and facts and Fox is working with alternative facts.


It is a liberal media falsehood, not a truth or fact, that an "end" can have multiple beginnings.

 


It's a FOX Alt-Right Ultra Conservative tRump lie that all other media is "an enemy of the people" and "fake news".   Too bad so many intellectual impersonating  tRump supporters fall for it.


Only Thing Man Learns From History Is Man Learns Nothing From History
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Re: Poll: Majority Believe Media Working With Democrats to Try to Impeach Trump

1,082 Views
Message 6 of 84

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:




Actually, you tied nothing, all you did was make a statement. 

From what you wrote, you now want to see TV characters based on their percentage of the US population.  So, according to you, I guess that means shows need to correspond to race, religion and sexual orientation.  Maybe you should start a spread sheet to track it all.  Or, you can do what everybody else does and simply watch what interests you without trying to throw something political into it.

You also haven't bothered to state what makes these shows "liberal".  I will assume that means you cannot defend your earlier statement.


" Or, you can do what everybody else does and simply watch what interests you without trying to throw something political into it."  Not easy when the liberal entertainment industry has a near monopoly.  I have to watch shows older than 15 years to avoid the liberal crap.

 

Social justice warriors (SJW) are liberals therefore SJW propaganda in entertainment is liberal.   If you disagree with my usage of "liberal," too bad.

 

Incidentally, have you ever started a thread in this forum and, if not, why?

 

 


And if more people felt that way about the "liberal entertainment industry", then they would stop watching and market forces would have them changing their programs. 

Conservatives used to believe in individual freedoms and the government staying out of your personal business.  Both of which have gone away with the "new" Republican Party.  You seem to espouse the same views.  If you disagree with my usage of Conservative and Republican, too bad, you are wrong as usual.

 

I will answer your question as soon as you answer mine.  (I won't hold my breath).


According to market forces, Roseanne Barr shouldn't have been fired.  Meanwhile, liberals are tuning in to The Conners to see a transvestite child.

 

 

 

You are getting sleepy.
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: Poll: Majority Believe Media Working With Democrats to Try to Impeach Trump

1,104 Views
Message 7 of 84

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:




Actually, you tied nothing, all you did was make a statement. 

From what you wrote, you now want to see TV characters based on their percentage of the US population.  So, according to you, I guess that means shows need to correspond to race, religion and sexual orientation.  Maybe you should start a spread sheet to track it all.  Or, you can do what everybody else does and simply watch what interests you without trying to throw something political into it.

You also haven't bothered to state what makes these shows "liberal".  I will assume that means you cannot defend your earlier statement.


" Or, you can do what everybody else does and simply watch what interests you without trying to throw something political into it."  Not easy when the liberal entertainment industry has a near monopoly.  I have to watch shows older than 15 years to avoid the liberal crap.

 

Social justice warriors (SJW) are liberals therefore SJW propaganda in entertainment is liberal.   If you disagree with my usage of "liberal," too bad.

 

Incidentally, have you ever started a thread in this forum and, if not, why?

 

 


And if more people felt that way about the "liberal entertainment industry", then they would stop watching and market forces would have them changing their programs. 

Conservatives used to believe in individual freedoms and the government staying out of your personal business.  Both of which have gone away with the "new" Republican Party.  You seem to espouse the same views.  If you disagree with my usage of Conservative and Republican, too bad, you are wrong as usual.

 

I will answer your question as soon as you answer mine.  (I won't hold my breath).

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Re: Poll: Majority Believe Media Working With Democrats to Try to Impeach Trump

1,111 Views
Message 8 of 84

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rj72135989 wrote:

Reality has a well known liberal bias.


Fiction has a well known liberal bias as proven by a gross overrepresentation of homosexuals and mixed marriages in fictional entertainment.  This is especially true of science fiction directed toward children, e.g., Supergirl, Black Lightning, Legends of Tomorrow.  Regarding the movie, The Color of Water, wow, what a big load of liberal crap.

 


I am sure I could list just as much fiction with a "conservative" bias if I wanted to.  I guess you don't understand the difference between fiction and non-fiction, or between entertainment and news.

BTW real conservatives don't care about the sexual orientation of consenting adults since it is none of our business.  Since you seem to throw it into most conversations, you seem to be highly intolerant of personal freedoms.


My aforementioned list of liberally biased modern entertainment fiction is not exhaustive and you cannot match my exhaustive list.

 


So, besides the fact that these shows have gay characters (which you seem to think is a liberal only thing), what else about these shows makes them "liberal"?

Also, why do you think sexual orientation is political?  Are you saying there are no gay conservatives?

Finally, you still haven't tied mainstream media (the point of this thread) with fiction.


You are wrong, as usual.

 

I think that 3% of fictional characters should be homosexual.

 

I tied mainsteam media with fiction here:

 

post1-24-20.png

 

 

 


Actually, you tied nothing, all you did was make a statement. 

From what you wrote, you now want to see TV characters based on their percentage of the US population.  So, according to you, I guess that means shows need to correspond to race, religion and sexual orientation.  Maybe you should start a spread sheet to track it all.  Or, you can do what everybody else does and simply watch what interests you without trying to throw something political into it.

You also haven't bothered to state what makes these shows "liberal".  I will assume that means you cannot defend your earlier statement.


" Or, you can do what everybody else does and simply watch what interests you without trying to throw something political into it."  Not easy when the liberal entertainment industry has a near monopoly.  I have to watch shows older than 15 years to avoid the liberal crap.

 

Social justice warriors (SJW) are liberals therefore SJW propaganda in entertainment is liberal.   If you disagree with my usage of "liberal," too bad.

 

Incidentally, have you ever started a thread in this forum and, if not, why?

 

 

You are getting sleepy.
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Re: Poll: Majority Believe Media Working With Democrats to Try to Impeach Trump

1,131 Views
Message 9 of 84

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rj72135989 wrote:

Reality has a well known liberal bias.


Fiction has a well known liberal bias as proven by a gross overrepresentation of homosexuals and mixed marriages in fictional entertainment.  This is especially true of science fiction directed toward children, e.g., Supergirl, Black Lightning, Legends of Tomorrow.  Regarding the movie, The Color of Water, wow, what a big load of liberal crap.

 


I am sure I could list just as much fiction with a "conservative" bias if I wanted to.  I guess you don't understand the difference between fiction and non-fiction, or between entertainment and news.

BTW real conservatives don't care about the sexual orientation of consenting adults since it is none of our business.  Since you seem to throw it into most conversations, you seem to be highly intolerant of personal freedoms.


My aforementioned list of liberally biased modern entertainment fiction is not exhaustive and you cannot match my exhaustive list.

 


So, besides the fact that these shows have gay characters (which you seem to think is a liberal only thing), what else about these shows makes them "liberal"?

Also, why do you think sexual orientation is political?  Are you saying there are no gay conservatives?

Finally, you still haven't tied mainstream media (the point of this thread) with fiction.


You are wrong, as usual.

 

I think that 3% of fictional characters should be homosexual.

 

I tied mainsteam media with fiction here:

 

post1-24-20.png

 

 

 


Actually, you tied nothing, all you did was make a statement. 

From what you wrote, you now want to see TV characters based on their percentage of the US population.  So, according to you, I guess that means shows need to correspond to race, religion and sexual orientation.  Maybe you should start a spread sheet to track it all.  Or, you can do what everybody else does and simply watch what interests you without trying to throw something political into it.

You also haven't bothered to state what makes these shows "liberal".  I will assume that means you cannot defend your earlier statement.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Re: Poll: Majority Believe Media Working With Democrats to Try to Impeach Trump

1,158 Views
Message 10 of 84

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rj72135989 wrote:

Reality has a well known liberal bias.


Fiction has a well known liberal bias as proven by a gross overrepresentation of homosexuals and mixed marriages in fictional entertainment.  This is especially true of science fiction directed toward children, e.g., Supergirl, Black Lightning, Legends of Tomorrow.  Regarding the movie, The Color of Water, wow, what a big load of liberal crap.

 


I am sure I could list just as much fiction with a "conservative" bias if I wanted to.  I guess you don't understand the difference between fiction and non-fiction, or between entertainment and news.

BTW real conservatives don't care about the sexual orientation of consenting adults since it is none of our business.  Since you seem to throw it into most conversations, you seem to be highly intolerant of personal freedoms.


My aforementioned list of liberally biased modern entertainment fiction is not exhaustive and you cannot match my exhaustive list.

 


So, besides the fact that these shows have gay characters (which you seem to think is a liberal only thing), what else about these shows makes them "liberal"?

Also, why do you think sexual orientation is political?  Are you saying there are no gay conservatives?

Finally, you still haven't tied mainstream media (the point of this thread) with fiction.


You are wrong, as usual.

 

I think that 3% of fictional characters should be homosexual.

 

I tied mainsteam media with fiction here:

 

post1-24-20.png

 

 

 

You are getting sleepy.
Report Inappropriate Content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask?

Check out the Health Tips discussion board today!

Top Authors