Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 61 of 84

If the news media treated Republican and Democratic candidates the same we would have never had GWBush or Trump as President. In both cases they were much harsher on the Democratic candidate than they were the Republican candidate.

In 2016 they claimed that Hillary was a liar although she made substantially fewer questionable statements than any other presidential candidate. They seldom called out Trump for his lies when he made substantially more questionable statements than any other candidate.

In over 30 years of investigating Hillary noone was ever able to find anything that she did that was illegal but she was considered the crook. Trump, who received many large fines for his illegal activities, was never called out for his crimes.

In 2000, GWBush was held to such a low standard that if he didn't totally screw-up he was praised while Gore was attacked because of false stories put out by the right. Gore never claimed he invented the internet, he correctly stated that he was one who pushed through the bill that funded development of the internet.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 84

@KidBoy2 wrote:

C T posted..

The FOX PROPAGANDA NETWORK is Trump's media arm. Just as with Hitler, Joseph Goebbels, his Minister of Propaganda, controlled the news.

=========================================

It's posts like that one that is nothing but your left wing opinion and does not pass the smell test is why many do not bother to answer your posts.

Bye!

Well lets start with the fact that what they posted was not opinion but fact which neither you nor I can change. It is based on a number of studies on the media. Did you know that FOX now has a rival in OAN for right wing news. They just did a big program with Rudy which was supposed to prove Trump correct in everything he said or did on Ukraine. Well CNN took their program and showed it was not true by destroying just about everything said in it. Trump likes OAN there is even a rumor he will move from FOX. The reason there are so many answers to what the enablers posts is due to the fact they have no facts in them and thinking people call attention to that.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 84

The Senate unanimously passed a resolution I believe  in 2018  affirming that "the press is not the enemy of the people." The resolution, introduced by Democratic Sen. Brian Schatz of Hawaii, passed by unanimous consent. 

This seemed to be necessary as president,  T RUMP  has repeatedly declared that the "fake news" media is the "enemy of the people."  

T RUMP doesn't like the USA's justice system, media, poor people,  women, and anyone who isn't a YES-MAN in his administration or congress and his praise of PUTIN,  affiliations with RUSSIA since the 1980's ....and his love-notes not long ago  between himself and Kim Jong un....speak for themselves.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 84

@Panjandrum wrote:

CriticalThinking:  

The FOX PROPAGANDA NETWORK is Trump's media arm. Just as with Hitler, Joseph Goebbels, his Minister of Propaganda, controlled the news. 

FOX is the home of non-stop FAKE NEWS for Comrade Trump.

Quick CT, what's the difference between the Trump Cult and Moonies? Don't feel bad, I can't find any difference either.

Moonies are more moral.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 84
the majority of Americans are either Indies, as myself, Dems, center. or no party affiliation, the minority is GOP, the media reflects that. Though you don't like it. C'est la vie!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 84

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

While most the LOLing is done by the left wing Obama cult, they will be crying their lol's when Trump gets re elected!

I hope that you are not meaning ME  as you well know, I am a Republican, and not a leftist. so I will continue with my laughter. 

haha.jpg

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 84
Tom5678 posted..

It's pretty simple. The majority of the media in America represents that the majority of Americans are not Republicans

============================================

And it shows in their left wing bias.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 84

C T posted..

=========================================

It's posts like that one that is nothing but your left wing opinion and does not pass the smell test is why many do not bother to answer your posts.

Bye!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 84
well said David!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 84
To claim that the majority of Americans view the media as being run by democrats even against all evidence to the contrary is as absurd as claiming that trump never lies. That canard may pass muster at a trump rally or from puppets viewing only fox noise or other far right media but for most people with better than a sub 60 IQ it is patently false. When people have to lie or spread obvious falsehoods they have lost any claim to credibility
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors