Honored Social Butterfly

Poll: Biden and Trump Both Mentally Unfit

A majority of voters in six swing states say neither President Trump nor Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is mentally fit to be president, according to a CNBC-Change Research poll.

The poll surveyed voters in Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, with 51 percent of respondents saying Trump is mentally unfit for the job and 52 percent saying the same of Biden.

The two contenders fared better when voters were asked about their physical fitness, with 52 percent saying Trump, 74, is physically fit enough to serve as president and 54 percent saying the same of Biden, who is 77.

The same survey found Biden leading by narrow margins in all six states.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/515818-majority-of-voters-dont-see-either-trump-biden-as-menta...

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Reasons to vote for Trump

• You want a pathological liar in the White House
  • You enjoy watching him insult people every day of the week
  • You have no respect for Science
  • You are OK with thousands of Americans dying while Trump does nothing
  • You are a bigot
  • You want our President to be Vladimir's flunky
  • You like the idea of Trump sending LOVE LETTERS to Kim Jong Un
  • You want cabinet members pledging loyalty to Trump instead of the Constitution
  • You want a president who has no respect for the Rule of Law or the Constitution
  • You want a Justice Department that works for Trump instead of the American people
  • You like the idea of an ALL WHITE REPUBLICAN PARTY
  • You want a President who's been accused of sexual assault by 24 women
Honored Social Butterfly

and above all else, you like what is currently going on in the country!! If you like that, then by all means support Trump, if you don't support your country!!
America or Trump

Beiden/Harris 2020!
Honored Social Butterfly

Great list there CT - You seem to have covered all the logical reasons anyone would support a gutless pathalogically lying failed moron.

Some of those things his base might not think they support, like the killing of 195,000 innocent Americans by tRump's stupidity and psychopathic personality, but the reason I hear for that is they don't think the ToadPOTUS has any responsibility to protect Americans from DISEASE - only from refugees and fed up angry black people.

Keep up the good work!

Honored Social Butterfly

Centrist, I'm LOL. If Biden is mentally unfit, how and why did he beat Gordy's number two choice so badly in the primaries? 

And his number twp choice, Bernie, is offering full support for Joe Biden. If Joe is mentally unfit, what does that say about Gordy's number one and two choices?

Honored Social Butterfly

Rather odd coming from someone supporting another old white guy, two years older than Biden...  If only Bernie was mentally, AND physically fit...

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

Rather odd coming from someone supporting another old white guy, two years older than Biden...  If only Bernie was mentally, AND physically fit...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not coming from me. It's coming from The Hill.

Some points: 

1) My top choice Tulsi Gabbard is both mentally and physically more fit than both Biden and Trump.

2) Bernie, my second choice, is clearly more mentally fit than Biden and Trump.

3) My third choice Elizabeth Warren is sharper than both Biden and Trump.

It's an odd election.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly
Honored Social Butterfly

@gordyfl wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some points: 

1) My top choice Tulsi Gabbard is both mentally and physically more fit than both Biden and Trump.

2) Bernie, my second choice, is clearly more mentally fit than Biden and Trump.

3) My third choice Elizabeth Warren is sharper than both Biden and Trump.

It's an odd election.

You were doing MUCH better BEFORE you edited your response.  NONE of what you added was in the source you posted.  "It is what it is..."

Honored Social Butterfly

@gordyfl wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you suggesting had you been a supporter of either candidate, Biden or trump, you would have posted this article?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png