Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Police Shoot the Wrong Man in Alabama Mall

Message 1 of 7

I just read this - Police Shot Him Because He Was Near the Scene With a Gun.

I heard that, too. I would like to know if his gun was stolen? If the shooter's gun was stolen?

Often times these guns don't belong to the one carrying it. This is why I think we need logical gun laws - like presenting proof that you own the gun (and it's registered) when you're buying the bullets. Some countries in Europe already have laws like that. 

Everyday I turn on the local news I see several people shot in and around the Orlando area. Common sense laws are needed.

gun caravan.jpg

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

Look out CriticalThinking, Centrists and others have been called "police haters" for posting about the police wrongfully killing someone.

More guns!  More Guns!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@mickstuder wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

A man killed by a police officer after a Thanksgiving night shooting at an Alabama mall, was "likely" not the gunman who shot a teenager earlier that evening, police clarified Friday

I just read this - Police Shot Him Because He Was Near the Scene With a Gun

So Lets Remember - Trumps Solution to Every Shooting In a Public Place is to Put More People With Guns in Every Public Place.....

And this active duty US Army was killed simply because he did just that....he had a gun.......

Mr. Bradford, who was better known as E.J., would not have been involved in the shooting, and might have been trying to protect other people in the mall, she said.

“That was not his character at all,” she said. “He loved life, and he loved people.”

He was licensed to carry a firearm, she said. Alabama generally does not prohibit people from carrying firearms in public, according to the Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

@CriticalThinking wrote:

A man killed by a police officer after a Thanksgiving night shooting at an Alabama mall, was "likely" not the gunman who shot a teenager earlier that evening, police clarified Friday

I just read this - Police Shot Him Because He Was Near the Scene With a Gun

So Lets Remember - Trumps Solution to Every Shooting In a Public Place is to Put More People With Guns in Every Public Place.......................

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Nothing more than "just" collateral damage to Conservatives......

"Thoughts and prayers" to the victim....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Police Shoot the Wrong Man in Alabama Mall

Message 7 of 7

Kudos
Views
Replies