Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Police Officer Murdered

Message 21 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I must admit, I wish Officer Toney was alive and Maynard and Pretlow were on cent's "victims" list.

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/breaking-officer-involved-shooting-gwinnett-...

Why wish anyone was shot and killed? Personnally I would wish that none of them were shot and killed.

Because some are just scum (police killers) and deserve to get shot and killed before they kill someone else.

Do you also think that police officers that exceed their authority and commit illegal acts should be shot and killed or should they get a trial first?

in the specific instance under discussion would you not prefer to see the perps on the "victims" list instead of a dead police officer??

I would prefer that neither side was on a "victims" list. Wouldn't you?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I must admit, I wish Officer Toney was alive and Maynard and Pretlow were on cent's "victims" list.

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/breaking-officer-involved-shooting-gwinnett-...

Why wish anyone was shot and killed? Personnally I would wish that none of them were shot and killed.

Me too. However, in an either/or situation, I'd prefer to see the officer alive and the perps on cent's "victims" list. Do you agree?

Looking at everything as an either/or situation is a very wishy/washy cop out. 

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 51

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Image result for rest in peace officer

Rest In Peace Officer Antwan Toney

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 51

@BigLib wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Just another citizen using his Second Amendment rights to defend himself against an overreaching government?  One of the main reasons the NRA says we all need guns, right? 

Sure. That's why the Cliven Bundy mob all fired guns at the feds, and the right wingers all cheered.

Now, back to the topic - wouldn't those two murders been great candidates for cent's "victims" list, and then Officer Toney would be alive?

Correction - Maynard now qualifies for cent's "victim's" list - but too late.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 51

@Richva wrote:

Just another citizen using his Second Amendment rights to defend himself against an overreaching government?  One of the main reasons the NRA says we all need guns, right? 

I hardly think that your scenario fits two guys shooting at police officers who had just stepped out of their car.

So, wadda ya think - wouldn't they make great candidates for cent's "victims" list??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 51

@gruffstuff wrote:

I have no idea whether or not the murderers legally had their guns - do you?

Why would it matter, the shooting victims are just as dead.

It matters because of the call for more regulation. If they were already in violation, more regulation would be useless.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 51

@Richva wrote:

Sure. That's why the Cliven Bundy mob all fired guns at the feds, and the right wingers all cheered.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 51

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 51

Why would it matter, the shooting victims are just as dead.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 51

@gruffstuff wrote:

Police Officer Murdered

A lot of police officers get killed by gun fire, and not just police officers in Georgia or officers who are black.

We the people should do something about the proliferation of guns.

How many school shootings and police officer shooting do we need to act?

Are we there yet?

Kudos
Views