Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 31 of 51

Police Officer Murdered

A lot of police officers get killed by gun fire, and not just police officers in Georgia or officers who are black.

We the people should do something about the proliferation of guns.

How many school shootings and police officer shooting do we need to act?

Are we there yet?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 51

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I must admit, I wish Officer Toney was alive and Maynard and Pretlow were on cent's "victims" list.

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/breaking-officer-involved-shooting-gwinnett-...

Why wish anyone was shot and killed? Personnally I would wish that none of them were shot and killed.

Because some are just scum (police killers) and deserve to get shot and killed before they kill someone else.

Do you also think that police officers that exceed their authority and commit illegal acts should be shot and killed or should they get a trial first?

I always appreciate it when an intelligent adult posts here.

Going totally off topic is hardly an "intelligent adult post" - it is an ideological dodge.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 51

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I must admit, I wish Officer Toney was alive and Maynard and Pretlow were on cent's "victims" list.

https://www.ajc.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/breaking-officer-involved-shooting-gwinnett-...

Why wish anyone was shot and killed? Personnally I would wish that none of them were shot and killed.

Of course.......Most Cons don't care.  Christian Value hypocrisy....

Attacking police officers who are fortunate enough to survive gun fights with criminals is hardly a "Christian Value". And preferring to see the police officers in such situations go home to their families truly is a "Con" value - proudly.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 51

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Cent doesn't have a list, though he does refer to the Washington Posts list frequently.  And their list doesn't include car accidents or heart attacks like your list has.

It's not surprising that you care so little for this officer and family, just a VERY lame attack at another poster.  Just as the Russians have hoped.  Many Cons here love that they won the game.

RIP, officer.  Thank you for your years of service to "Serve and protect".

Meanwhile, the haters will continue.....as they do.

No "lame attack" on a poster. It was drawing attention to the lame attacks on the police via the "victims" list. Had Officer Tomey survived and the killers died - they would be on your "victims" list right now.

And trying to hide that issue behind "the Russians" and "Cons" shows the lameness of trying to defend your list.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 51

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Because some are just scum (police killers) and deserve to get shot and killed before they kill someone else.

Do you also think that police officers that exceed their authority and commit illegal acts should be shot and killed or should they get a trial first?

in the specific instance under discussion would you not prefer to see the perps on the "victims" list instead of a dead police officer??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 51

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Me too. However, in an either/or situation, I'd prefer to see the officer alive and the perps on cent's "victims" list. Do you agree?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 51

Image result for rest in peace officer

Rest In Peace Officer Antwan Toney

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 51

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Police officers who exceed their authority should be brought up on charges. Police who exceed their authority and kill someone who didn't do anything should be tried for murder. Clear now? Probably not.

Then why aren't all citizens deserving of the same rights?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 51

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Police officers who exceed their authority should be brought up on charges. Police who exceed their authority and kill someone who didn't do anything should be tried for murder. Clear now? Should be, but they often aren't.  The "I feared for my life or I thought he/she had a gun" excuses have gotten off.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 51

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I always appreciate it when an intelligent adult posts here.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors