Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 277 Killed by Police Already in 2018 - 3+ Per Day

Message 11 of 264
So you're saying that trials are no longer necessary in the U.S.@H2OH.....................I think it is pretty hard to set a court date when someone is coming at a Police Officer with a gun, knife or other weapon. Curious.......have any of you ever been a Police Officer? I doubt it.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: 18 is Almost Over & Police Have Killed Over 899 So Far

Message 12 of 264

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Mistakes".....killing another human.  Is it just a "mistake" to look for opportunities to beat minorities? Where are the "Christian Values"

Now, if you actually wish to have a "civil discussion", what in the commentary placed in the very first post to this topic do you agree with (if anything) and what do you disagree with.  You might find that you may have common ground with those you attack relentlessly.

To engage in civil discussions takes more than just one party.  Agreed as indicated by one who throws out dozens of questions yet rarely, if ever, answers posed to them.  And perhaps you are mistaken about who attacks relentlessly?  And perhaps I'm not.  And what does minorities have to do with the topic?  Well, you raised the issue of minorities in your post, on the exact same topic but different year.  Why was that?  And is this topic, when copies go out looking for minorities to pull over and beat up, it has everything to do with bad, unacceptable policing.  Do you agree or do want to defend the new Christian practice of cops beating minorities just for kicks and giggles?  Are you attempting the 'divide and conquer' method?  LMAO!  You seem to have something against Whites or Caucasians...Yeah, I am against stupid ignorant people of my own race....so what the difference between whites and Caucasians????

Regarding these killings by police, can you honestly say that you are aware of circumstances when these killings happened? I do NOT need to be, so your baiting questions is useless.....

The impression you are making by your many posts reflecting negatively on law enforcement is that they walk in with guns a' blazing.  Intelligent people know otherwise.  Though:

POLICE SHOOT FAR MORE PEOPLE THAN ANYONE REALIZED, A VICE NEWS INVESTIGATION REVEALS

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 264

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Mistakes".....killing another human.  Is it just a "mistake" to look for opportunities to beat minorities? Where are the "Christian Values"

Now, if you actually wish to have a "civil discussion", what in the commentary placed in the very first post to this topic do you agree with (if anything) and what do you disagree with.  You might find that you may have common ground with those you attack relentlessly.

To engage in civil discussions takes more than just one party.  And perhaps you are mistaken about who attacks relentlessly?  And what does minorities have to do with the topic?  Are you attempting the 'divide and conquer' method?  You seem to have something against Whites or Caucasians...

Regarding these killings by police, can you honestly say that you are aware of circumstances when these killings happened?  The impression you are making by your many posts reflecting negatively on law enforcement is that they walk in with guns a' blazing.  Have you ever been faced with having to make such a decision as these officers in seconds?  I doubt it by your posts. 

So much for this discussion...

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Police Have Killed Over 937 So Far This Year

Message 14 of 264

@Soosie wrote:

Sometimes those who are in prision hate cops because they caught them and helped put them there.  Also prisioners have a lot of time on their hands and can write LOOOOOOG posts and replies to other posts.  For some time I have wondered if anyone here is in lock up.

Sometimes intelligent, thoughtful adults can speak out against the unnecessary killings of innocent people.  Many believe killing innocent people is not a Christian Value.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 264

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

I am saddened that some think all cops are equal....same skills, same demeanor (sic), deserving the same respect....

And all posters here are not equal.  Why would anyone expect them to be.  Some believe in civil discussion, Yep.  some come across as wanting to stir the pot. Yep. and some prefer to bait others with almost every post.  The term 'adolescent seniors' comes to mind when reading the posts of some here. Agreed.

Only a perfectionist would expect everyone in a profession to be the same, Nope; just equal in the ability to not kill innocent people....not too much to ask.  and that includes those in law enforcement.  Those are the ones who expect the between 750,00 and 850,000 sworn officers to never do anything wrong or make mistakes.  "Mistakes".....killing another human.  Is it just a "mistake" to look for opportunities to beat minorities? Where are the "Christian Values"

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Re: Police Have Killed Over 937 So Far This Year

Message 16 of 264

Sometimes those who are in prision hate cops because they caught them and helped put them there.  Also prisioners have a lot of time on their hands and can write LOOOOOOG posts and replies to other posts.  For some time I have wondered if anyone here is in lock up.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 264

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The agenda you are referring to is commonly called "cop hater".  It is typically a liberal who hates other things but dwells on the thing that irks him the most.

That is evident by the many threads and posts that has been made denigrating cops and attempting to defend himself by accusing others.  The question is why the apparent intense hatred for cops?  For years the same person has created negative threads demonizing them.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 264

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

I am saddened that some think all cops are equal....same skills, same demeaner (sic), deserving the same respect....

And all posters here are not equal.  Some believe in civil discussion, some come across as wanting to stir the pot.  The term 'adolescent seniors' comes to mind when reading the posts of some here. 

Only a perfectionist would expect everyone in a profession to be the same, and that includes those in law enforcement.  Those are the ones who expect the between 750,00 and 850,000 sworn officers to never do anything wrong or make mistakes.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

2018 is Almost Over & Police Have Killed Over 937 So Far

Message 19 of 264

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The agenda you are referring to is commonly called "cop hater".  And yet you have NO proof of it other than a complicit mind.  It is typically a liberal who hates other things but dwells on the thing that irks him the most. Yeah, you are right.  Most think cops killing innocent people and those who are not a threat is worth disgust and disdain; yet so-called Christians and the right-wing extremist seem to embrace it.  Confusing.  Care to explain with facts 

Meanwhile another innocent man was killed by the "shoot first mentality" on Thanksgiving night helping to protect others.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 264

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

The frequent posting of negative posts and threads about our police indicate that some poster(s) have an agenda and that agenda is to turn people against our police that put their lives on the line 24/7. I say shame on that type of person!

A person has to have some agenda to continually create threads that are designed to reflect negatively on law enforcement officers.  Without a doubt that's the purpose of these type series of threads.  I have to wonder how those espousing these type of threads would react if they were in the same situation these officers are exposed to.

The agenda you are referring to is commonly called "cop hater".  It is typically a liberal who hates other things but dwells on the thing that irks him the most.

Kudos
Views