AARP members get more! Take a look at your member benefits.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Police Chief: Trump Last Hope for WHITE People

Message 1 of 8

@ChasKy53 wrote:

No surprise here, this is exactly the kind of person that would support trump and accept anything he does.

That sounds correct, Chaz......sounds just like many of trumps White Supremacist cult......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 8

No surprise here, this is exactly the kind of person that would support trump and accept anything he does.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 8

"...In addition, they voted for and continue to support a billionaire who is a loud mouth bully insulting everyone who disagrees with him, he's ignorant, he's a pathological liar, and he talks about women in a disgusting manner. It amazes me that they actually like that form of behavior....".

I have never understood this either. It's beyond my comprehension and the reason that America will never be great again. If it applied to only 10% of the population, I could see it. But it sure looks like it applies to a solid 40% (I know, there is no way to know the numbers). 

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 8

The ex-chief's racism is deplorable, but Democrats need to heed the message - the one's most severely harmed by Republican tax policy and legislation have been the white middle class.

Problem is, the GOPerLords have used their Propaganda Ministry (Fox et al) to tell those middle class whites the damage they suffered came from MINORITIES AND WOMEN who got all the promotions and good jobs BECAUSE OF LIBERAL POLICIES.

This lie is what transformed the party of Lincoln into the cesspool of Limbaugh.

It happened because the Democratic Party failed to tell the truth about what the GOPerLords were up to until "up to" was changed to "had done". Now that the Republican tax scam is a fait acompli, nobody is bothering to explain to voters how that single act triggered the greatest redistribution of income and wealth in history and IT, not minorities and women, are the reason American workers' annual raises have been shrinking since 1965 and vanished altogether by 1985.

American workers are so fed up with the destruction of the lives they'd been promised they voted for a draft-dodging scam artist IN THE HOPE he would somehow make it possible for people to go AT LEAST as far as their fathers got.

Didn't work, but that scam artist has been a master at adding new villians for his followers to blame for what the GOPerLords have done to them - immigrants, Muslims and poor people took the jobs and the raises and are destroying the American Way of Life. Absurd, but BELIEVED by the rock-solid 29% of registered voters who will take up arms to defend lil donny against Impeachment or losing the election BECAUSE NO DEMOCRATS HAVE OFFERED THEM A BETTER DEAL.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 8

@CriticalThinking 

Good post, and good point. This group may have some valid complaints, which is why they believed trump, voted for him, and many still support him. Has trump done anything for them, no. 

As they say, “out of the pan, into the fire”!

I certainly do not think that they received any sort of upgrade, and in fact may have slid backwards by supporting trump. 

White supremists and racists deserve no place in our society.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Police Chief: Trump Last Hope for WHITE People

Message 6 of 8

There's no doubt that "White Resentment" fueled the Trump candidacy and explains why after 8 months of accomplishing nothing and repeatedly embarrassing the country, Trump voters stand 100% behind their hero, just like the KKK and Nazis.

What is "White Resentment"? In my definition, it's blue collar white people who've seen every group imaginable receiving aid and/or the attention of the government for decades. That includes minorities, gays, transgenders, etc. But no attention was ever paid to white blue collar people. They have a legitimate complaint. 

But the real irony is the Republican Party did nothing for them, yet many of them are now devoted members of a party which doesn't hide its primary goal of supporting the well off, as opposed to the working class.

In addition, they voted for and continue to support a billionaire who is a loud mouth bully insulting everyone who disagrees with him, he's ignorant, he's a pathological liar, and he talks about women in a disgusting manner. It amazes me that they actually like that form of behavior.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 8

@CriticalThinking wrote:

This former police chief illustrates what I think is the number one attraction for Trump's Base. 

A former New Jersey police chief called Donald Trump the "last hope for white people" and used racial slurs hours after allegedly using excessive force on a handcuffed black man, according to prosecutors.

Frank Nucera is on trial after being charged with committting a hate crime and violating a man's civil rights by using excessive force during the arrest, according to a 2017 criminal complaint released by the New Jersey US Attorney's Office.

He is also charged with making false statements to the FBI about the incident, according to his indictment.

OMG....and this is "the chief"?  UNREAL!!!..  How many of the force emulated "the chief"?  

So pleased he's now a "former chief" and please he's facing a court of his peers.  Hope they throw the book at him and we can send him a case of KY....might as well be gentle with him.....at first.

Thanks for posting this topic, CeeTee.  It's no surprise he praises trump now, is it?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Police Chief: Trump Last Hope for WHITE People

Message 8 of 8

This former police chief illustrates what I think is the number one attraction for Trump's Base. 

A former New Jersey police chief called Donald Trump the "last hope for white people" and used racial slurs hours after allegedly using excessive force on a handcuffed black man, according to prosecutors.

Frank Nucera is on trial after being charged with committting a hate crime and violating a man's civil rights by using excessive force during the arrest, according to a 2017 criminal complaint released by the New Jersey US Attorney's Office.

He is also charged with making false statements to the FBI about the incident, according to his indictment.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs