Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Podesta ADMITS Both The HRC Campaign & DNC Paid For The Steele Dossier

Message 1 of 16

Sun 43

Yes  seriously and we were given the time lines by the Trump people who took part, and the whistle blowers..

You have to understand a subject before you can take a stand on that subject. How do you know more than the person who wrote his book for him. That person spent months with Trump and got into his thought pattern. By the way the women VP of the Trump Org. who built Trump Tower backs up the author. She has told us Trump mentally has gotten worse with age.

Here is another tidbit for you. The end to this was under way as the President of Ukraine was giving in to Trump and was going to comply with Trump demand that he say Trumps made up story was true. He had scheduled an interview on CNN on the Sat. after the whistle blower story broke with the truth. He was able to canceled that so he never lied to his people.

The President of Ukraine had told Trump he would not lie, but his country was at war and people were being killed everyday. That was the major factor the President of Ukraine gave into Trump. To many of his people were being killed, and with out the aide his country would be taken by Russia, and more of his people killed.

So when you support Mob Boss Trump in this you are supporting the killing of people Trump was doing. Killing is something a Mob Boss cares little about since the biggest concern is what the Mob Boss (Trump) wants.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

john258:  sun43

No you did not watch the whole thing yourself as it went on for up to a year.

@john258   Wow, seriously?  Despite what you think, his supporters are not "fooled" by President Trump nor does he despise his supporters. That's just ignorant bias.  We simply disagree with those that don't support Trump and spew the hate they do regarding him and for whatever reason they cannot stand that.  The truth will all come out some day and there's going to be a whole lot of democrats eating crow.

****I am not for the left or the right, but for what is right over the wrong. Trump 2020! 🙂
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

sun43

No you did not watch the whole thing yourself as it went on for up to a year. There were many meetings and calls. Rudy spent a lot of time in the Ukraine briefing that side. As the Ambassador told all in the hearings Trump briefed the key people in meetings at the WH. That is where the Ambassador was told it was a quid pro go deal and everyone needed to be on board. You watched the end where everyone new ahead of time what was coming. This was a mob style meeting and the mob boss never says anything that might be used against him in the meeting but the words mean something totally different to the people involved. See even you were fooled. You need to learn about the NY Mob and how it works then you will have a totally different take.

Sadly Trump operates this way all the time and that is how he fools his supporters all the time. As the writer of his book (Art of the Deal) told us on TV yesterday the group he despises the most are his enablers, but they do not understand that.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

john258:  Sun 43

Tell us about the huge and disgusting investigation and why you think that.

Here are some things that happened with Ukraine: Here are some high points for you.

@john258  I watched the whole thing myself but thank you for your input.

The investigation went on despite the Ukraine leader telling all of the dems and anybody that would listen (i also inserted that link) that President Trump did not push him to do anything.  President Trump was absolutely right when he said it was a GOOD phone call and the dems chose to investigate him despite the truth from the leader of Ukraine himself.  The truth is not good enough for this democratic, hatefilled, politically corrupt and vengeful group that is JUST out to get Trump, no matter what.  The truth should prevail, it didn't with the dems and THAT is why i was and am disgusted with them regarding that whole investigation. 

****I am not for the left or the right, but for what is right over the wrong. Trump 2020! 🙂
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

Sun 43

Tell us about the huge and disgusting investigation and why you think that.

Here are some things that happened with Ukraine: Here are some high points for you.

1. Congress approved money for a program in Ukraine where the US would cover the cost of military supplies for the war they were having with Russia. As with all programs like this the Exc branch would administer it.

2. Trump help up the money and program.

3. Whistle blower filed a complaint that the program was help up by Trump because Ukraine would not agree to say Biden did something wrong. Law said that complaint had to be filed with Congress in about 10 days.

4. JD under Barr told IG not to forwarded it to congress. The ID followed the law and did after doing his own investigation and found it to be creditable.

5. We know Trumps plan was no money unless Ukraine aided Trump in his attempt to say Biden broke the law.

6. It was not one phone call but took place over months. It was the typical mob type deal. You help me and I help you. We all head this from the Ambassador to the EU who Trump appointed and was a big Trump Donner, and was Trumps point person in the deal.

7. Rudy was the Trump go between and made sure every one both in US and Ukraine new the deal. All mob deals work that way so Trump could use mob speak in his calls. One of the calls got out and fooled people who did not understand how the mob works.

8. There were people in a number of Govt. Areas involved in releasing the money and they blew the whistle to that Trump was breaking the law.

The house held hearings and found Trump guilty and impeached him. The Senate voted not to remove him from office. Quite a few Reb. Senators said he might have done it but they did not think he should be removed from Office.

There is a quick summary for you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

Richva:  Oddly, there has not been one post that said President Trump should not investigate his political rivals.

@Richva  I was responding to williamb and his question only, which was as follows:  Since when is it illegal to investigate a political opponent.  I was NOT responding to any "post".

President Trump went through a huge and disgusting investigation from a simple phone call to the Ukraine leader and accusing him of investigating Biden for political reasons because he was/is a political opponent.  Hence the reason for my response to williamb and his question.  And i stand by my response...

https://youtu.be/aDKzRaEyuvc

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

The usual story.  Trump wants everybody investigated and never has any basis for doing so (See Ukraine story) but turn over any rock and if you don't find Trump there, you find one of his Department Chairs in an open scandal.  It is just too easy to find examples of Trump's immorality, incompetence, or his corruption.  What really scares me is that he is letting us find all this because the stuff he is keeping hidden is so much worse. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

JFP

This is old news. About 3 years old.

It started out as a Reb. project. One of the Reb. running against  Trump started the project to get information on Trump for use in the Reb. primary.  When the Reb.dropped out of the race he paid for the start of the project, and it was then picked up by the Dems who paid for the rest of the information.

Steele was an agent with MI 6 at one time. The report  is made up of information he gathered from his contacts worldwide in the spy world about Trump and the Russians. Steele did not do the work on each item in his report, he acted as a gather.

To date nothing in the Steele report has been proven untrue. FACT. Even the shower tape of Trump and the hooker in Russia. That was proven true by Michael Cohen, and the Russian person who was paid to get the tape and has it now. He is close to Putin. Michael Cohen handled the payment for Trump.

Your support article is total nonsense, and is the usual Trump deflection. You do realize it is an update of an old article which is shown at the top of the article. There is nothing new in it, and it has been out for about 3 years now. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

@sunluvngal 

Great! How many political opponents has trump investigated? Maybe he should investigate himself!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

sunluver1943

@williamb39198 Since when is it illegal to investigate a political opponent

When President Trump does it.

Oddly, there has not been one post that said President Trump should not investigate his political rivals. Biden or Hillary. I believe the consensus  has been that there should be some FACTS presented and the Trump campaign just does not seem to be able to find those. They can GENERATE accusations but they find no facts. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors