Do you or your loved ones suspect a scam? Report it now to the AARP Fraud Watch Network.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Please!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 4

All posts and opinions should be thoroughly researched and sources that at credible should be posted also.

Credibility is important. and if is only our opinion, we should also make aware other posters that is our opinion not fact.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4
Yes, and to help this, all posts should be based on facts.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4
I had stopped posting here for many of the reasons you defined so well in your post. I just wanted to say this is the best post I have seen here in a long, long time.

Thanks,
Soosie
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Please!!!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 4

We are now in a very imortant phase for all of us. I will again, for those that post constantly with insults about a man that although it deserves most of the insults. you are simply alineating all of his supporters.
Please, realize that in order to defeat this Administration you all need to present the issues that will affect us, without the insults. they serve no purpose but, simply alineate and simply insult the very individuals that you would like to convince.

This Administration is or has so many issues that need to be addressed that producing posts that will shows not insult the mentality of his supporters will have a lot more effect than any insult that you can come up with.
:Let's all of us show, that wed can defeat with the truth in our hands, not by demeaning or insulting any of them. Remember, we need to change the minds of the individuals that voted for this disaster and that now the only thing that they see is insults without any substance. They are as bad as Trump's tweets. 
If we want to win in 2018  stop demonizing Trump. he is doing a great job all by himself.
Understand that, and realize that there are many ways in which your criticizms  can become effective and efficicient. 
Don't misundertand my words, I am not saying to praise him I am saying to fight him with the tools that will have effect.

I really plead with the posters that usually take this approach that will do nothing but to make this Administration stronger by having their supporters stand their ground on their decissions.

Many posters are not making these individuals think. and turn them off by their insulting ways of critizing this Administration.

Kudos
Views
Replies